Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I live in india and here it realease tuesday midnight almose11:30pm to 12 and it is soo crazy to download at 12 mid

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Guys..... What time will it be in the uk when the episode releases on Tuesday? Or if h know the time where telltale are then can I know that.

• For people thosewho have not seen yet

• Guys i heard episode 5 update is out for xbox is it true ???

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It depends on the platform but the Steam version normally releases around 6 PM.

Guys..... What time will it be in the uk when the episode releases on Tuesday? Or if h know the time where telltale are then can I know that.

• I'm playing on iOS so what time will that be uk time?

OzzyUK posted: »

It depends on the platform but the Steam version normally releases around 6 PM.

• I highly doubt it. Probably just some rumour somebody said and it spread around. I WANT A TRAILER

Guys i heard episode 5 update is out for xbox is it true ???

• I'm playing on Xbox what time does it release on that?

I'm playing on iOS so what time will that be uk time?

• I'm in the UK and I'm on Xbox 360... What time would that be? :3

I'm playing on Xbox what time does it release on that?

• It's tommorow! Hype!! (But also rage it's so close...)

• If someone tells me when it releases in the PT I'll probably be able to find out when it releases everywhere else

AngelicTea posted: »

I'm in the UK and I'm on Xbox 360... What time would that be?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not sure of an exact release time for other platforms as it has been fairly inconstant and i know about the Steam released from personal experience and their constant release time, hopefully another iOS user or users who use other platforms might be able to help if they know a rough time.

I'm playing on iOS so what time will that be uk time?

• As soon as the clock hits 12:00, I'm turning on my PS4 and downloading it.

• By tuesdaymorning trailer would appear i think

I highly doubt it. Probably just some rumour somebody said and it spread around. I WANT A TRAILER

• Guys tell me if u are watching episode 5 after playing which channel are u watching first ( example dantdm bigb4staz etc )

• I'll watch all Minecrafter

Guys tell me if u are watching episode 5 after playing which channel are u watching first ( example dantdm bigb4staz etc )

• Who ate ruebon today

• No! After Reuben Deaths I NEVER ATE PORKCHOP IN REAL LIFE OR EVEN IN MINECRAFT. If someone in survival games give me that, i will kill that guy immediately

Tylerg823 posted: »

Who ate ruebon today

• Ok. Ok.. I'm guilty.. I ate a bacon sandwich yesterday...

Who ate ruebon today

• but... i sing bacon Pancake from YouTube...

Bacon Pancake from Bacon Mod

AngelicTea posted: »

Ok. Ok.. I'm guilty.. I ate a bacon sandwich yesterday...

• So hype for ep 5 every morning before my busy day I wake up at 5:00 am to play an episode of any telltale game and I only have enough time to play one episode. So I have to choose minecraft or Micchone.

• Excepting a trailer for today? I do cause michonne trailer comes out today so maybe ep 5 trailer today comes too.

• Btw, i have seen a youtuber named TrueTriz recorded MC:SM episode 5, I wont give out any spoilers cause of a warning by one of the admins. Of course he already removed the video

guyalf1 posted: »

Excepting a trailer for today? I do cause michonne trailer comes out today so maybe ep 5 trailer today comes too.

• I HATE YOU, WHY YOU WOULD SAY THAT IN FACE OF PEOPLE... WHY!?

Who ate ruebon today

• I would think so, mainly because it comes out tomorrow......

But if they don't of expect early tomorrow....
    Which is very unlikely.

Excepting a trailer for today? I do cause michonne trailer comes out today so maybe ep 5 trailer today comes too.

• I feel like the order is going to split up mainly because of the screen shots only containing Lukas, Petra and Jesse. Never Olivia and Axle. Hopefully this isn't true and they couldn't fit the whole order in one shot, but a lot are thinking that we won't see our engineer and rouge for very long......

• It doesn't come out tomorrow. It's the 28th for Americans. Telltale are American. So for aus it's about 2 days max

Saby511 posted: »

I would think so, mainly because it comes out tomorrow...... But if they don't of expect early tomorrow.... Which is very unlikely.

• Its the 28th for me too..... That's the only reason I say that.

ASaltLick posted: »

It doesn't come out tomorrow. It's the 28th for Americans. Telltale are American. So for aus it's about 2 days max

• I'm not sure that's how it works...You see, even if a game is American, say GTA V, that comes out September 17th. However, Australians get it a day early than Americans and get to experience it earlier. When it comes out, I'll tell you all how Ep. 5 is, without spoilers of course.

ASaltLick posted: »

It doesn't come out tomorrow. It's the 28th for Americans. Telltale are American. So for aus it's about 2 days max

• For ep 4 it came out 23rd for Aussies. Same with ep3. And 2. A day later

I'm not sure that's how it works...You see, even if a game is American, say GTA V, that comes out September 17th. However, Australians get i

• yadhu krishnayadhu krishna Banned
    edited March 2016

FINALLY WE ARE GETTING A END OF EPISODE 5 DISCUSSION TOMORROW after 3 months

• Guys I went on TTG Twitter and they tweeted about a Michonne and MCSM trailer coming out at 10pm EST

FINALLY WE ARE GETTING A END OF EPISODE 5 DISCUSSION TOMORROW after 3 months

• Today ?

Guys I went on TTG Twitter and they tweeted about a Michonne and MCSM trailer coming out at 10pm EST

• Yeah, I saw it too, but it only says about Michonne.

Today ?

• I also saw only about twd no mcsm

michyxox posted: »

Yeah, I saw it too, but it only says about Michonne.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The trailer for Michonne episode 2 in the only trailer confirmed for release today.

Guys I went on TTG Twitter and they tweeted about a Michonne and MCSM trailer coming out at 10pm EST

• I am gonna keep an eye on steam and youtube tiple episode release

OzzyUK posted: »

The trailer for Michonne episode 2 in the only trailer confirmed for release today.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2016

Now just as a reminder folks!

The episode probably won't be available to play at midnight sharp - All the different vendors (PSN, Xbox Marketplace, Steam, iOS, etc.) each have their different times that they update and will make the episode available to download. If I recall correctly, PSN is usually early afternoon, Xbox Marketplace is in the morning, Steam and iOS seem to vary...

Just a reminder so that folks don't get angry!

Edit: Also it should be noted that none of this should be taken as news or anything like that - these are just pure guesses based on what I've seen before and could be totally inaccurate!

• What do you mean? And what's your problem with Bacon Pancakes Music??

I HATE YOU, WHY YOU WOULD SAY THAT IN FACE OF PEOPLE... WHY!?

• How about Android Device?

stirpicus posted: »

Now just as a reminder folks! The episode probably won't be available to play at midnight sharp - All the different vendors (PSN, Xbox Ma

• today the trailer tomorrow EPIOSDE 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.