Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• SOME USERS did not get episode 5 so stop rubbing it in

• but I finshed ep 5 yesterday on xbox 360 no need to wait around here

SOME USERS did not get episode 5 so stop rubbing it in

• edited March 2016

The walking dead episode 2 and minecraft story mode episode 5 are still not out on android

• not nice for those of us still waiting

• Its out on ios but still not on android

scottyCZ posted: »

Yes! When it will release on Android? Does IOS don't have it available too?

• Guys this is the 4000 th comment soo good of this thread

• why I am the only one who worked for 360 why dose everyone eles have problems whit it

• still unable to install episode 5. i am on xbox one. going to have a very upset 7 year old later on today

• RIP US!! MCSM Episode 5 is still not released on android.

• Odd. They said they fixed it.

If you have the Xbox One version, please launch the game while connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live profile. You will then be able to successfully install Episode 5 and begin playing it.

trestain posted: »

still unable to install episode 5. i am on xbox one. going to have a very upset 7 year old later on today

• They might release the episode later on today hopefully.

AbdulM4701 posted: »

RIP US!! MCSM Episode 5 is still not released on android.

• Maybe ur special

collboy600 posted: »

why I am the only one who worked for 360 why dose everyone eles have problems whit it

• In for conspiracy talk.

Theory: Collboy600 is The One, meant to save us all by reprogramming our old 360's via his electrokinetic powers.

Ludiram posted: »

Maybe ur special

• I too live in the uk and i can't install at all. So you are so lucky

I don't know whats going on but my xbox 360 download was okay nothing happened this is how I download it I went on the dashboard and found

• Just had some fun in the Debug Menu, and for some reason they all appeard with their skins from the 1st Episode XD

• Im still waiting. I STILLL cant install it. Aarrrrrrr

AlfMusic posted: »

This is getting a bit ridiculous, honestly. They could have just said they'd release it on the 31st, at this point.

• I've sent a message to telltale asking for further detail on the Xbox 360 bug...
    I just hope they tell me it's almost fixed! On the telltale website it says they've sent an update to micro sod but on their Twitter it says they're still working on it... Hmm...

• I watched the beginning on YouTube. .. OMG what happened? ?? to android??? pls fix the issue!!! it's soo awesome!

• What about the 360?

RS_Critic posted: »

Odd. They said they fixed it. If you have the Xbox One version, please launch the game while connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live profile. You will then be able to successfully install Episode 5 and begin playing it.

• how to download ep 5 for xbox 360 this is it how it it worked for me
    1. find ep 5 on xbox marketplace
    2. buy and download
    3. launch mcsm
    4. press start ep 5
    I hope this helps

• edited March 2016

ITS OUT ON ANDROID THE EPISODE IS OUT GUYS NOW LETS STFU AND PLAY THIS GAME

• Looks like it's out on Google Play, but not yet on the Amazon App Shop... why are we Amazon people always treated like peasants? :)

• YES IS OUT FINALLY

NoStress posted: »

• What if I have the season pass? I would have to pay for episode 5... :(

how to download ep 5 for xbox 360 this is it how it it worked for me 1. find ep 5 on xbox marketplace 2. buy and download 3. launch mcsm 4. press start ep 5 I hope this helps

• I haven't got it >.<

• Update for Xbox 360!

Just downloading it now let's hope it's the bug fix!
    LOL I've never really wanted a bug fix before!

• See ya! Episode 5 here I come. See ya in the next thread!

Cuwwa posted: »

Update for Xbox 360! Just downloading it now let's hope it's the bug fix! LOL I've never really wanted a bug fix before!

• edited March 2016

We believe we have found the root cause of the issue on Xbox 360. We have submitted an update to Microsoft, and we hope this update will be available very soon to resolve this issue. We will update this article once we have new information to provide.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218402017--UPDATED-Xbox-One-360-I-can-t-install-Episode-5

Ruthy posted: »

What about the 360?

• Help please. I'm on Xbox one and I'm stuck on the black screen with the loading thing in the bottom right. Still not loaded.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Peasant, do your chores or you don't eat tonight!

AlfMusic posted: »

Looks like it's out on Google Play, but not yet on the Amazon App Shop... why are we Amazon people always treated like peasants?

• Downloading

• I don't know about season pass I think you will have to wait for the bug to be fixed I just buyed ep 5 on its own from the marketplace do not buy the ep on mcsm

AngelicTea posted: »

What if I have the season pass? I would have to pay for episode 5...

• OMG ITS OUT ON ANDROID AND I CAN PLAY IT I DONT BELIEVE MY EYES!!!

• I'm I the only one who sided with Ivor the most is that bad?

• Yes, master.

Eryka posted: »

Peasant, do your chores or you don't eat tonight!

• edited March 2016

Dang it... how long until the Amazon App Store release? I don't mean to be rude, but it kinda feels like we're getting played with. If you know you can't keep a promise, then don't make that promise at all. The episode wasn't release on the 29th at all, and we'll be lucky if it hits the store on the 31st. Heck, we didn't even get the update that adds the episode 6-8 slides. Meh, I don't even know what to think at this point. I'm just... disappointed.

• ha my ep5 worked on xbox 360 hahahahh
    (I am acting like ivor)

• Hello i have the season pass disc and is it normal that i cant see episode6,7,8 pictures on the episode selection screen?

• Yep that's normal the season pass and the adventure pass are 2 different things

joboy21 posted: »

Hello i have the season pass disc and is it normal that i cant see episode6,7,8 pictures on the episode selection screen?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.