Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Since 90% of people (including me) have got ep5 and played it I won't be on this thread anymore but I'll be moving over to the ep6 waiting thread see you all there :)

• Well all we need is the MCSM Ep 6 waiting thread XD

• So if i buy the adventure pass here and download it it will work right? it doesnt matter that i have the game on disc

Yep that's normal the season pass and the adventure pass are 2 different things

• Just finished playing the episode on Xbox. So I'll be moving on to the episode 6 waiting thread! Bye!

• I don't really know since I downloaded the game but hopefully it should let you :)

joboy21 posted: »

So if i buy the adventure pass here and download it it will work right? it doesnt matter that i have the game on disc

• See ya there!

AngelicTea posted: »

Just finished playing the episode on Xbox. So I'll be moving on to the episode 6 waiting thread! Bye!

• Thanks for the Help! :)

I don't really know since I downloaded the game but hopefully it should let you

• Nope! I did to. I saved his house, said he is funny and got myself arrested with him beacuse he is so cool and beacuse Lukas was with him to.

• [removed]

• Wrong, i only have the season pass on Steam, but i can see all the 8 slides.

Yep that's normal the season pass and the adventure pass are 2 different things

• try to update the game

Hello i have the season pass disc and is it normal that i cant see episode6,7,8 pictures on the episode selection screen?

• episodes 5 is not working I downloaded it and I try to installed it but it not installing

• PLEASE help, i got the episode on my iPad mini, every other episode works fine but when i tried to open it, first of all the slide still has a sign with "The Next Episode" on it, and i just stare at a blank screen with the loading thing in the corner. I was waiting for this for so long!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

• Played The Android Version It Came Out Its Sooooooooooo Great

• UPDATE FOR XBOX:

We have now resolved this issue for both Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. You will now be able to successfully install Episode 5.

If you are on an Xbox One, please launch the game while connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live profile. You will then be able to successfully install Episode 5 and begin playing it.

If you are on an Xbox 360, please launch the game while connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live profile. You will be prompted to download an update before you can fully launch the game. Please download this update, then launch the game again. You will then be able to install Episode 5 from the Episodes menu.

It may take some time for the update to populate on your Xbox 360 depending on your location. If you are not prompted to download an update when you launch the game, please try again later in the day.

• edited March 2016

Ehm... I'm still waiting for the episode to come out on Kindle. Please, update the game on the Amazon App Store :)

• Tells me that it is available but won't download.

Played The Android Version It Came Out Its Sooooooooooo Great

• edited March 2016

I have the season pass too but not the adventure pass yet. I still see it on my episode selection screen though. But maybe mine is just weird, I don't really know.

Hello i have the season pass disc and is it normal that i cant see episode6,7,8 pictures on the episode selection screen?

• It's there already, made by the same moderator who made this thread.

AbdulM4701 posted: »

Well all we need is the MCSM Ep 6 waiting thread XD

• still unable to install episode 5.

still on xboxone

• restart your xbox live and xbox one, restart the game (quit the game by pressing the options tab on the game screen) then it will work

trestain posted: »

still unable to install episode 5. still on xboxone

• Still not able to get it and I'm on amazon/Fire 7

• The episode was SO GOOD! I can not wait for Episode 6-8 haha. I do think though that the price is a bit to expensive for what they're asking for just 3 episodes. I think 9.99 or so would be great but that is just me :P.

• Hi guys! Not sure if you guys remember me but I was waiting for Episode 5 like all day yesterday. I found a fix and now I was able to play it on Android. I just finished it and it was amazing. Won't reveal anything though. See you all in the Episode 6 waiting thread! (If they make one or if they already have)

• Hi guys! Not sure if you guys remember me but I was waiting for Episode 5 like all day yesterday. I found a fix and now I was able to play i

• Its 31st still not on android why ??

• Sorry its now up on android sorry for wrong

• After installing episode 5 on android did u see episode 6 7 and 8 on episodes or screenshot comming soon

Hi guys! Not sure if you guys remember me but I was waiting for Episode 5 like all day yesterday. I found a fix and now I was able to play i

• So it seems everyone can now play it on all platforms.

• So I just got the episodes name! It's a pun! Order up? Order of the stone going up!

• If anyone can't download the episode , all I can suggest is making more room for it by deleting things ( you need 600mb of space to download it)
    Or restart your device or contact telltale support.

• My Suggestion (PC/ Mac, Android/ IOS, Console): Backup the Savegames, delete all episode (not the game), reinstall, install episode 5, restore the saves, done

Cuwwa posted: »

If anyone can't download the episode , all I can suggest is making more room for it by deleting things ( you need 600mb of space to download it) Or restart your device or contact telltale support.

• Still have episode 5 "coming soon" on xbox one, tried restarting and reinstalling several times, this is with season pass if that makes any difference

• edited March 2016

Alright, it's the 31st and there is still no episode 5 on the Amazon App Shop. Who cares about us Amazon peasants...

• Has anyone found out the 4th secret option? Beacuse in every Episode if you don't say something at a certain time, there is a 4th option.

• When I got the Google Play update, I went on MCSM and when I clicked on episodes I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 all of those episodes. I'll post a screenshot later. And there was no sign anymore, it was them on the island.

After installing episode 5 on android did u see episode 6 7 and 8 on episodes or screenshot comming soon

• XD

WardogScott posted: »

In for conspiracy talk. Theory: Collboy600 is The One, meant to save us all by reprogramming our old 360's via his electrokinetic powers.

• Yessssssssssssss it works on 360 well it asks me for an update and the article said it should so so far so good! :)

• edited March 2016

It should have been working for Xbox 360 and Xbox one since yesterday.. I think if your for some reason still having the problem just restart everything

Sign in to comment in this discussion.