what games are you playing?

edited January 2018 in General Chat

?

Tagged:

Comments

• Im just finishing up far cry primal and I have second playthroughs of beyond two souls and heavy rain going right now.
    And a litle bit of broforce

• FFXIV: A Realm Born/Heavensward

• I recently played the first four Silent Hill games. They're still pretty good horror games for being like 12-17 years old. I wish Konami would've continued working on Silent Hills P.T..

• The Division

• Im playing some Hearts of Iron III and SWTOR

• Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. It's got its ups and downs.

• Beyond Good & Evil. This game NEEDS to have a sequel.

• Switching between Witcher 3 and Halo 5 at the moment.

• edited March 2016

Garry's Mod

• Witcher 3. Loving the given content and choices of it.

• Age of Empires 2

• edited March 2016

I went on shopping spree on psn as my week off college this week so a chance to play games

I got Unravel, Tales of Borderlands, Firewatch, The disappearance of Ethan Carter and sleepings dogs

I competed Unravel and firewatch last few days amazing games I'd recommend especially unravel

I uninstalled sleeping dogs after playing couple of hours just found it so boring and story was weak

I plan to play Tales and Ethan next I'm excited

I LOVE to play rise of tomb raider that be my perfect game now but not on ps4 yet >:/

• On my Playstation, Saints Row 4 since it's available on Playstation now.

On my computer, I've been playing the Sims 4 a lot more now.

• The Last Of Us Factions.

Left 4 Dead 2 as always.

• Call of duty black ops 3 Zombies on PS4 ( Don't kill me plz)

• Decided to finally give this Skyrim thing a go. Man, for a game that has had years of patching and a rerelease, you'd think they would have hammered out the glitches. You'd also be wrong. I still prefer the Dragon Age series. I feel that series organised it's lore better. While the books in DA were always secondary lore, in Skyrim, if you don't read them, you have no idea what the hell is going on in their world at all.

• Fire Emblem: Fates. Revelation route.

• I'm currently playing Skyrim.

• Is there any majorly popular thing you actually enjoy? Not trying to be rude and I completely respect your opinion, but the only times I've seen you on these forums you've kind of been saying negative things about things people enjoy.

Johro posted: »

Decided to finally give this Skyrim thing a go. Man, for a game that has had years of patching and a rerelease, you'd think they would have

• Which is your favorite out of the original 4?

I recently played the first four Silent Hill games. They're still pretty good horror games for being like 12-17 years old. I wish Konami would've continued working on Silent Hills P.T..

• edited March 2016
    • Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin
    • Fallout 4

And some other games...

• I wish my internet was fast enough for psnow, is it working out ok

lottii-lu posted: »

On my Playstation, Saints Row 4 since it's available on Playstation now. On my computer, I've been playing the Sims 4 a lot more now.

• edited March 2016

I know it totally does, they kept teasing with talk and concept drawings but nothing ever came of it.
    Edit: loved taking pictures

Beyond Good & Evil. This game NEEDS to have a sequel.

• edited March 2016

I'm currently palying a lot of DS games i missed back when they came out.

• Pokemon HeartGold
    • Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
    • Phantom Hourglass
    • The World Ends with You
    • GTA: Chinatown Wars
    • and Professor Layton and the Curious Village

I'm also trying to 100% Metal Gear Rising but i don't think i'll ever manage to do it

• edited March 2016

A few tips for the game

• The Night Mother is always right
    • Both Stormloacks and Imperials are wrong,so choose your poison
    • Making a crazy jester mad is not good for farming
    • Start deciding on which companion you like the least
    • Don't get married with Mjoll if you find Aerin annoying
    • Work on your blacksmirth abillities
    • If you're into alchemy complete the magic school quests
    • And if you ever find a body in a cave and the game tells you to go tell his family,reload, that'll glitch the quest that corpse it tied to, you have to talk to his wife or son first (The the quest is not that significant so if you don't care about doing everything it doesn't really matter)

Decided to finally give this Skyrim thing a go. Man, for a game that has had years of patching and a rerelease, you'd think they would have

• I like Bioware games(even though that's a pretty unpopular opinion among the PC gaming community).
    • I like sports.
    • I liked The Lego Movie
    • I liked GTA V

It's not a me vs anybody thing. I am enjoying Skyrim actually. It just has a lot of glitches and I like Dragon Age Origins the best for my open-world RPG fix. I'd say Skyrim is closely following those 3 games, I just don't feel it's better. It is fun though.

Popular things I don't like:

• Modern TTG games
    • Superhero movies
    • Music (while I think pop music is getting better than the past decade, I still don't think it's "good" again)
    • FPSers(other than Half-Life)
    • Let's Plays

Is there any majorly popular thing you actually enjoy? Not trying to be rude and I completely respect your opinion, but the only times I've seen you on these forums you've kind of been saying negative things about things people enjoy.

• Thanks. I have no idea what half of this means right now, but I'll take the advice!

A few tips for the game * The Night Mother is always right * Both Stormloacks and Imperials are wrong,so choose your poison * Making

• I'm going to expand on the TTG thing since most of you weren't around for the switch.

I don't hate them as entertainment. I don't like that the company that made Tales/Monkey, Sam/Max, Strong/Bad, is now just doing... this. It feels like it should be it's own separate thing and not a replacement. I've watched TWD and some of Wolf, they were entertaining, but they don't really feel like games for most of the campaign. They just aren't how I like to play games.

* I like Bioware games(even though that's a pretty unpopular opinion among the PC gaming community). * I like sports. * I liked The Lego M

• edited March 2016

I guess I can agree and see where your coming from. And I'm really sorry for questioning your opinion. Bit of a dick move on my part.

* I like Bioware games(even though that's a pretty unpopular opinion among the PC gaming community). * I like sports. * I liked The Lego M

• Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin

Ayyyyy! How far are you in the game right now?

Clord posted: »

* Dark Souls II - Scholar of the First Sin * Fallout 4 And some other games...

• It's fair. I guess it just feels more justifiable to post a disagreement with what someone says than to reply "I agree". Posting habits can seem pretty negative this way.

I guess I can agree and see where your coming from. And I'm really sorry for questioning your opinion. Bit of a dick move on my part.

• Both Stormloacks and Imperials and wrong,so choose your poison

GASP.

enter image description here

Hail Talos you bastard. Also, I agree with everything else.

A few tips for the game * The Night Mother is always right * Both Stormloacks and Imperials are wrong,so choose your poison * Making

• edited March 2016

You'll find out eventually, and anoither very important tip i forgot.

Stars are better when they're black

Thanks. I have no idea what half of this means right now, but I'll take the advice!

• edited March 2016

Skyrim has no chance of defending against a Talmor invation without the Empire, they're ironically the only thing keeping Talmors from taking over Skyrim.

Both Stormloacks and Imperials and wrong,so choose your poison GASP. Hail Talos you bastard. Also, I agree with everything else.

• The Empire are dicks too though.

Skyrim has no chance of defending against a Talmor invation without the Empire, they're ironically the only thing keeping Talmors from taking over Skyrim.

• Currently

• Mabinogi
    • Stardew Valley
    • Fallout 3/NV Tale of Two Wastelands (Mod combines both games)
    • Fallout 4
    • Mount & Blade Warband Gekokujo + Sugoroku (Modded Version)
    • War Thunder (this game is just... wow..)
  • edited March 2016

Yeah, it's a question deciding who the lesser evil is

The Empire are dicks too though.

• I have a huge backlog of games I'm chucking away little by little. But anyways, the games I'm currently playing are:

• KOTOR
    • Steins Gate
    • Nights of Azure
    • Poke'mon Red on the 3DS
    • Farcry Primal
    • Fallout 4

I've also been thinking about playing Final Fantasy VII again as well as Rogue Galaxy.

• Silent Hill 3. But I really liked them all for different reasons.

Which is your favorite out of the original 4?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.