Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Pipas you are on FIRE today.

Pipas posted: »

Blind's last comment tho. I wonder who that was... <_< >_>

• You weren't the only one. I was confused as hell when I got notifications from the Official Rhack thread. I started thinking "When did I ever comment in a Rhack thread?" Then I asked "Wait, since when was there a Rhack thread?" Still took me a while to figure out it was the Rhysha thread.

I'll be honest, I was looking for the Rhysha thread for 10 minutes before I realized it had been updated.

• nice avatar m8

Poogers555 posted: »

damn guys

• Thx fam, its 100% unique and original and was not made after I saw someone else with one that was similar at all, like he probably saw mine first if we're honest!

Pipas posted: »

nice avatar m8

• @Pipas

You've scarred/impressed me with your dedication gg

enter image description here

• FUCKING POOPASS

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THIS GIF IN THE OP

FUKCNEISGNDI

• enter image description here

FUCKING POOPASS I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THIS GIF IN THE OP FUKCNEISGNDI

• thank

@Pipas You've scarred/impressed me with your dedication gg

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You were insanely thorough with this.

• @Pipas

You are a jackass, you affable fiend you.

I literally browsed the forum hunting for the Rhysha thread for like five minutes.

• God, this one ...

By technicality, it's still Rhysha ... but the last chapter was too out of character for me, and this last one was just plain cringeworthy,

Good, because one may have to be taken off, Out of The Comfort Zone.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I wish this wasn't a prank, because it would be incredible

• To be honest, I saw it coming, it definitely was building up for a while now, but I kept hoping that I was just looking too deep into it. Nope, my fear came true. Yes it's still technically Rhysha, even the author said he still loves it, but he seems to be going down a path of Rhys liking both and seeing how that plays out. Still though, it hurt reading it, I knew as soon as Sasha left how it was going to go down.

And yeah, it was really out of character. I know its only fanfiction, but still, the characters should be acting like they do in the game, and to me, Fiona would never do that to her sister. With Rhys I get why he's acting different, but with Fiona and Sasha, they've been out of character for a while now, and they're handling Rhys becoming like Jack all too well and are quite accepting of it. It's still an interesting read, but man do the characters act really unlike themselves in it.

God, this one ... By technicality, it's still Rhysha ... but the last chapter was too out of character for me, and this last one was just plain cringeworthy,

• I know! I snorted so loud XD

FUCKING POOPASS I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THIS GIF IN THE OP FUKCNEISGNDI

• Same here ... I was hoping the accidental mishap in the earlier chapter was simply that, a mishap. It wasn't going to happen again.

The bit with Moxxi was just ... eugh.

I hurt for Sasha.

I might glimpse the next chapter to see if things turn around, but I highly doubt it. This wasn't the first time for this story that I had to quit reading and leave a chapter unfnished because of how much I was detesting what was going on.

To be honest, I saw it coming, it definitely was building up for a while now, but I kept hoping that I was just looking too deep into it. No

• Next chapter incoming tonight, folks.

As stated before, it will focus mainly on Codsworth, Fiona, and MacCready rummaging around. There will be something involving Preston and the Minutemen, and a little bit from Lilith. The next chapter will go back to Rhys, Nora, Piper, and Vaughn.

I think the first half of this whole story will focus primarily on Nora and Rhys. Later on down the line, the spotlight will swing to Fiona and MacCready (and some other additions). A reviewer gave me a pretty nifty idea ...

• GOOD GOD

What a perfectly wonderful time to come back to the thread...

• ErykaEryka Banned

I agree! It's really a wonderful time! Who doesn't love Rhack!?

CraazyCake posted: »

GOOD GOD What a perfectly wonderful time to come back to the thread...

• POOPS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS IT THIS IS HTE ULTIMATE SHIP FUCKING SHIP IT PEASANTS

WHERE THE HOLOPEENS AT?!

• HERE I AM.

ROCKING LIKE A HURRICANE.

POOPS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS IT THIS IS HTE ULTIMATE SHIP FUCKING SHIP IT PEASANTS WHERE THE HOLOPEENS AT?!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited April 2016

Can you guys adopt me please? I have nowhere to go.

• Rhack Question of the Day:

What would be the most expensive thing Rhys and Jack would decide to buy for the hell of it?

Personally, I think they would totally buy a moon just to carve their faces in it.

• a fuckton of yachts

BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE SHIP

Rhack Question of the Day: What would be the most expensive thing Rhys and Jack would decide to buy for the hell of it? Personally, I think they would totally buy a moon just to carve their faces in it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

They would buy sexy Rhyscest posters

Rhack Question of the Day: What would be the most expensive thing Rhys and Jack would decide to buy for the hell of it? Personally, I think they would totally buy a moon just to carve their faces in it.

CraazyCake posted: »

a fuckton of yachts BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE SHIP

• a lifetime supply of skin pizzas

• They'd probably make bandit camps and blow them up afterwards.

• Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that Moxxi part, eugh is right, that was just, awful. Was it when Rhys is reliving the "memory," was that when you had to stop, because I know I avoided that part like it was the plague.

Same here ... I was hoping the accidental mishap in the earlier chapter was simply that, a mishap. It wasn't going to happen again. The b

• ...am I the only one who actually sees it?

Like they set up pretend "reform camps" for bandits yearning to better themselves.

And then settle for a explosive graduation ceremony.

They'd probably make bandit camps and blow them up afterwards.

• A hyperion machine gun (?) That every bullet it shoots its an actual minigun that shoot smaller miniguns that insults you while complimenting both Rhys and Jack's good looks. And then drop millions of them on Pandora. That takes a nice amount of money right?

Because Jack is edgy like that.

• Minecraft? What? lmao

Duck_Hunt posted: »

This ^ Quit with the Minecraft shit and move on to a GOOD franchise

• Wait wtf? You traitors. You are all traitors.................................................................................................................................................

• Uh.. April 1st is over Pipas...

• Baiting him with fan art should help him change the thread back?

By freedomconvicted

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Uh.. April 1st is over Pipas...

• Can someone kill me please?

• He can't do anything if he's in dream world, dreaming of Rhack.

• edited April 2016

Yeah, I know.

What, you thought this was an April 1st joke? BWAHAHAHA!

ʲᵏ ᴵ'ᶫᶫ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᶦᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶦᵗ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ᵐᶦᶰᵘᵗᵉ⋅

POOPS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS IT THIS IS HTE ULTIMATE SHIP FUCKING SHIP IT PEASANTS WHERE THE HOLOPEENS AT?!

• Yesterday's thread design was indeed an April 1st joke. Sorry for disappointing all the Rhack fans! (if there are any)

Originally I planned to have more fanfics, but after just reading the titles and summaries, I was so done. (yes, I read summaries and tags, I had to make sure there are no NSFW scenes, otherise InGen's Negan would smash my head up). I also wanted to create the wiki, but then I was like "Nah, that's too much." So the link which was supposed to get you to the wiki was broken.

Oh and I'm so glad someone noticed this gif

I was searching the google images for one last jack gif and thought this would be perfect. So glad I found it.

Anyways, back to our regular schedule...

PS: @Irunts, do you remember when I had a terrible idea and refused to tell you what it was? Yeah, this was it. :D

PPS: Just a reminder, thread's one year anniversary is in a week. So yeah, prepare your speeches and champagne bottles. Also some Leo gifs. Dancing with the Oscar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.