Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

You were insanely thorough with this.

• edited April 2016

enter image description here

I'm JackASS, huh?

I can live with that.

@Pipas You are a jackass, you affable fiend you. I literally browsed the forum hunting for the Rhysha thread for like five minutes.

• Rhack fans! (if there are any)

Pipas posted: »

Yesterday's thread design was indeed an April 1st joke. Sorry for disappointing all the Rhack fans! (if there are any) Originally I plann

• Damn I knew there was a reason you were leading us...

Blind's last comment tho. I wonder who that was... <_< >_>

• Wait, it was all a joke?

nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Yesterday's thread design was indeed an April 1st joke. Sorry for disappointing all the Rhack fans! (if there are any) Originally I plann

• edited April 2016

You can keep the avatar tho, if you like.

Wait, it was all a joke? nooooooooooooooooo!!!

• Ahhhhh, there we are, I feel much better now.

• I love that Sasha is content with leaning on Rhys, and Rhys is totally honed in on that ice cream.

lottii-lu posted: »

Baiting him with fan art should help him change the thread back? By freedomconvicted

• Thank God the tyranny is over

• edited April 2016

@Pipas

Something Strange by arkemisia

Another one from the person who did 'The Announcement'. (I'm not stalking. Shut up.) Tagged as 'eventual rhysha'. Also Siren Rhys, which I'm actually loving the concept of.

• Done. :)

@Pipas Something Strange by arkemisia Another one from the person who did 'The Announcement'. (I'm not stalking. Shut up.) Tagged as 'eventual rhysha'. Also Siren Rhys, which I'm actually loving the concept of.

• Honestly it began really kicking in when they were on Pluto.

The beating on of the father might've been well-deserved, but I honestly can't see Rhys doing that unless it was a psycho break or (Fallout reference) chem induced. To be truthful ... in the game all he'd ever done was fling the stun baton at everybody, and that'd swing enemies off into the distance. He never actually killed anybody (per se) in a personal way (gun, knife, etc.) except for Skagzilla, and even that was accidental. (I mean, there's Yvette, but I can't see him going through with ditching her on Helios either. Maybe that's just me.)

So I'd imagine his first time of intentionally murdering somebody would be both harrowing and traumatic on him. Not ... this.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that Moxxi part, eugh is right, that was just, awful. Was it when Rhys is reliving the "memory," was that when you had to stop, because I know I avoided that part like it was the plague.

• I can live with dat ass, tho.

I'm JackASS, huh? I can live with that.

• Read this last night! Looks super promising!

@Pipas Something Strange by arkemisia Another one from the person who did 'The Announcement'. (I'm not stalking. Shut up.) Tagged as 'eventual rhysha'. Also Siren Rhys, which I'm actually loving the concept of.

• Something Strange

...In ya neighborhood...

• Guys I had the weirdest dream. The thread was completely changed in the glory of Rhys and Jack.

I'm never eating pizza before bed again.

• Who you gonna call?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Something Strange ...In ya neighborhood...

• The Age of Rhack is finaly over! Let us all cheer and forget that it ever happened!

• enter image description here

Guys I had the weirdest dream. The thread was completely changed in the glory of Rhys and Jack. I'm never eating pizza before bed again.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Wtf is this thread!? I was searching for the Rhack thread for like an hour!

• Ghostbusters!

Who you gonna call?

• I'm not saying this would be the perfect Rhysha song but ...

enter link description here

• I cannot stop staring at that avatar and being terrified.

Eryka posted: »

Wtf is this thread!? I was searching for the Rhack thread for like an hour!

• ErykaEryka Banned

I cannot stop staring at that avatar and being terrified.

• Ah yes.... balance has been restored...

Great April Fools joke though, @Pipas

• The wolf among us is free on xbox one. Finally getting round to playing!

• Ya see. this is why April Fools Day is least favorite holiday.

• Same here. Hope it lives up to the hype.

The wolf among us is free on xbox one. Finally getting round to playing!

• B-but if it's a dream... How come my name says Rhack?

Guys I had the weirdest dream. The thread was completely changed in the glory of Rhys and Jack. I'm never eating pizza before bed again.

• Wetdreamsleavestains

B-but if it's a dream... How come my name says Rhack?

• Cute stuff inbound

By raliciel

• please bring back rhack

• please bring back rhack thread i miss it

• Next year, hopefully.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

please bring back rhack

• You didn't even change your avatar to the Rhack one I created. You're not fully devoted to Rhack, so you don't deserve it.

But feel free to create a new thread, tho I'm not sure if it'd pass Blind's definition of plausible ship. Probably not. :P

please bring back rhack thread i miss it

• ErykaEryka Banned

Same. I want it back.

please bring back rhack thread i miss it

• Aww she so smol!

Cute stuff inbound By raliciel

• Prolly not. Repeated joke isn't funny anymore.

Next year, hopefully.

• Art style...YES!

Cute stuff inbound By raliciel

• it was my brothers birthday and i was on vacation give me a break poopass

You didn't even change your avatar to the Rhack one I created. You're not fully devoted to Rhack, so you don't deserve it. But feel free to create a new thread, tho I'm not sure if it'd pass Blind's definition of plausible ship. Probably not. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.