Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Are you joking to me telltale? I can not open the game I tried times and times but nope I even deleted and downloaded the game but still nothing it doesnt open

Sorry for my bad english

• You must update it. If it is already updated, wait a few more days and try again, after that I can't further assist you,

PLEASE help, i got the episode on my iPad mini, every other episode works fine but when i tried to open it, first of all the slide still has

• still failed to download on my kindle fire prime. Cmon telltale it has already been two days had past since release date. When is episode 5 going to be playable on amazon?

• Same I can't download it either hope they fix it preferably today because I really want to play it

Tantan05 posted: »

still failed to download on my kindle fire prime. Cmon telltale it has already been two days had past since release date. When is episode 5 going to be playable on amazon?

• they did an update today to change the status from "coming soon" to "purchase but not downloaded". But when you click it, it says "content failed to download". Bummer. Do you have the same?

Nycoo posted: »

Same I can't download it either hope they fix it preferably today because I really want to play it

• Yep that's happening to me to hopefully telltale fixes it within a few hours I really want to play it

they did an update today to change the status from "coming soon" to "purchase but not downloaded". But when you click it, it says "content failed to download". Bummer. Do you have the same?

• The same here. I've sent an email to the Telltale Support team, so we'll see what they can do :)

still failed to download on my kindle fire prime. Cmon telltale it has already been two days had past since release date. When is episode 5 going to be playable on amazon?

• It's happening on PS4 too, I try downloading it and I do. When I try to play the episode, Purchased, but not downloaded shows up. This is really making me sad.

AlfMusic posted: »

The same here. I've sent an email to the Telltale Support team, so we'll see what they can do

• I only got episode 5 order up purchased but not downloaded no episode 6,7&8 but after installing everything changed

When I got the Google Play update, I went on MCSM and when I clicked on episodes I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 all of those episodes. I'll post a screenshot later. And there was no sign anymore, it was them on the island.

• Still failed to download on my kindle fire :( any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Any news from telltale on what's up?

• Help i downloaded episode 5 and click changes apply it is black screen now

• Did you experience black screen after downloading ?

When I got the Google Play update, I went on MCSM and when I clicked on episodes I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 all of those episodes. I'll post a screenshot later. And there was no sign anymore, it was them on the island.

• ITS OUT ON AMAZON NOW I DOWNLOADED IT IM CHARGING MY KINDLE THEN IM GONNA PLAY IT :D

• same here, finally, about time, after 4 days, wowwww

• after downloading and try to update the menu, it just turn to a blank scree..... :( I cant believe it that I need to wait again.....

• restart my fire and open the game again and I only got the background videos but no menus to choose from. try to quit then it froze. now the whole game is messed up, :(

• I'm having the same problem. Jeez, will we ever get to play this episode?

restart my fire and open the game again and I only got the background videos but no menus to choose from. try to quit then it froze. now the whole game is messed up,

• I'm having the problem to and I was so excited sorry to get everyones hopes up I just downloaded then immediately went here to tell everyone

I'm having the same problem. Jeez, will we ever get to play this episode?

• edited April 2016

I've sent yet another email to the Telltale Support team. I definitely hope they'll find a solution soon, as this has become quite ridiculous. I'm sorry if I sound mean, but this is content I paid for, so the last thing I'd expect is that they'd deliver the episode one week after the promised release date (if they're going to deliver it at all). Being a soundtrack composer, I've worked on several games, and I can firmly state that I've never witnessed something so disorganized happen. They think they can take it slow just because it's the Amazon App Store. Only because they have less customers on there, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be treated equally to the ones of the bigger stores. What if this problem had happened on Steam? I don't think they would have delivered the episode so much later than promised on there. I'm sorry for the rant, but I just had to get it out of my system :)

• I agree with you, this is really ridiculous. now im stuck with just the welcome screen, downloading DLC....after the download other than getting a new episode, they manage to disable the whole game, im never going to prepay again for new episodes because of this ridiculous delivery method.

• I got it working on my PS3, and started playing it. It's great!

• any new updates if you can play it now on amazom kidle fire?

• let me double check, if I delete the game and reinstalls every single one. will it erased all my saves and I will have to start over again to finish episode 1-4 first before I can play episode 5?

• Yes

let me double check, if I delete the game and reinstalls every single one. will it erased all my saves and I will have to start over again to finish episode 1-4 first before I can play episode 5?

• I've tried doing the same and it hasn't erased any saves, so it should be the same for you :)

let me double check, if I delete the game and reinstalls every single one. will it erased all my saves and I will have to start over again to finish episode 1-4 first before I can play episode 5?

• I downloaded episode 5 and click install on android it shows black screen i quite and came back i can only see background menu video what to do please ??

I've tried doing the same and it hasn't erased any saves, so it should be the same for you

• We're all having the same problem, unfortunately. I've sent an email to Telltale yesterday, so we'll just have to wait for them to fix this problem. After this, they might have lost me as a customer... just saying.

I downloaded episode 5 and click install on android it shows black screen i quite and came back i can only see background menu video what to do please ??

• I dont hope its apk version problem i am using 1.14 and latest is 1.26 soo is there a chance ?

We're all having the same problem, unfortunately. I've sent an email to Telltale yesterday, so we'll just have to wait for them to fix this problem. After this, they might have lost me as a customer... just saying.

• edited April 2016

Oh, if you're on google play, then you should definitely update the app. The problem only persists for the Amazon users :)

I dont hope its apk version problem i am using 1.14 and latest is 1.26 soo is there a chance ?

• I purchased the app but when update come it doesnot show update ok thanks i am purchasing again hoping your problems will be solved catch u later

Oh, if you're on google play, then you should definitely update the app. The problem only persists for the Amazon users

• Thank you, I wish you the same!

I purchased the app but when update come it doesnot show update ok thanks i am purchasing again hoping your problems will be solved catch u later

• It worked and i purchased remaining rpisodes too thanks hope u can do it too

Thank you, I wish you the same!

• Any news on how to play episode 5 whenever mcsm comes up there's no menu just the background plz help me fix it if anyone knows

• I downloaded episode 5 back oiut of the menu cause it told me to. And now I go into access it it opens and the buttons on the main screen aren't there?! Can some one help me? Sry if I am not seeing the obvious answer in front of me Thanks!

PS that is the longest comment I have ever posted!

It worked and i purchased remaining rpisodes too thanks hope u can do it too

• That happening to me too!?

Any news on how to play episode 5 whenever mcsm comes up there's no menu just the background plz help me fix it if anyone knows

• I'm gonna derail this conversation to the fact that(spoiler) Ruben dies.

I don't see why you couldn't find an alternative ending that would be super hard to find that would save Ruben

Like if you were super nice to Ivor he would give Ruben a healing pot

Another thought would be that in like ep 7 Jesse's treasure room would get struck by lightning right where Ruben's pork chop was hanging and you would see Ruben sticking his little pig man head out over a corner of dirt or something.

• why thanks, for us prime users who's been trying to play the game for the last five days and still no luck appreciate it. never going to preorder this game again knowing were the last ones to play it. :(

• Which platform are you playing ??

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I downloaded episode 5 back oiut of the menu cause it told me to. And now I go into access it it opens and the buttons on the main screen ar

• Are u playing using goofle playstore ???

Any news on how to play episode 5 whenever mcsm comes up there's no menu just the background plz help me fix it if anyone knows

• I'm using Amazon

Are u playing using goofle playstore ???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.