Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• edited April 2016

Edit: Nevermind

• I think the Nether Portal is cooler beacuse it actually Works ^_^

Cuwwa posted: »

Today i decided to go onto minecraft and do a story mode build. i tried to make the sky city portal. I tried two different things W

• Maybe Jesse and co will go to a creative world man that would be awesome

• I guess episode 5 kind of was a creative world (with the eversource). But there is one thing I don't understand...
    The chicken lays the eggs and the loot from the monsters made sky city. Hmm...

If this really did happen then how come the whole place is made out of gold and iron. I don't know of any monsters in minecraft that give that kind of loot...

CREATIVE IN STORY MODE CONFIRMED???

Maybe Jesse and co will go to a creative world man that would be awesome

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Oh man that looks great! I love the water version.

Today i decided to go onto minecraft and do a story mode build. i tried to make the sky city portal. I tried two different things W

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Gold nuggets from pigmen, iron from zombies. :)

I guess episode 5 kind of was a creative world (with the eversource). But there is one thing I don't understand... The chicken lays the egg

• ah! Thanks for answering that , now I can't think of anything to improve episode 5! 10/10! Can't wait for 6!

stirpicus posted: »

Gold nuggets from pigmen, iron from zombies.

• Thanks!

Oh man that looks great! I love the water version.

• If you think that's good you should check out what other people have made on youtube!

• I've bought the Adventure Pass, couldn't resist. I hope the next episodes will be awesome :)

• There is some Minecraft Story Mode skins for PlayStation. Not sure about Xbox.

• They're being released for Xbox as well.

There is some Minecraft Story Mode skins for PlayStation. Not sure about Xbox.

• Guys how come Reuben survived the fall but died a short while later because in minecraft you instantly die or survive that doesn't make sense the Same applies to Ellegard/Magnus

• @stirpicus Iron From Ice, my lord.

Gold nuggets from pigmen, iron from zombies.

• Now all you need to do is build Sky City in the Nether.

If you think that's good you should check out what other people have made on youtube!

• It wouldn't have been as emotional if Jesse didn't get to talk to Reuben before he died, so story reasons.

• And... Eric Stirpe is doing his little "teasing with blocked words" thing again... Go look at his Twitter 0_o

• Yeah I tried that. Need a lot of tnt to blow that up though! If anybody knows a mod developer get them to make a mod with it because I can't really be bothered to blow up the nether. I guess I could make it but I aren't very good at coding. I use Mcreator but I still suck at that...

MMeister123 posted: »

Now all you need to do is build Sky City in the Nether.

• GOD DAMMIT I NEED THOSE STORY MODE SKINS!!! Let's see how much money I've got...

• Lol

I can see gabrial flying also lol

• They're free on most platforms :)

GOD DAMMIT I NEED THOSE STORY MODE SKINS!!! Let's see how much money I've got...

• I know I just found out! Who knew what soren looked like without armour?

They're free on most platforms

• edited April 2016

I know I was wondering that too

I know I just found out! Who knew what soren looked like without armour?

• Hope for 2 minutes

• And I got one more Batman if taking fbomb lol

Tylerg823 posted: »

Lol

• Is any news out for when will batmen premiere ??

Yeah, I figure that the first episode or two of the Story Mode DLC will be out of the way before Batman premieres, but at some point, I can

• edited April 2016

Having a load of fun with the new story mode skin pack. Although I am sad that there was no Reuben! They did Maggie Simpson so why couldn't they have done Reuben we got Magnus/ Ellie so why no Reuben? I'm hoping for a 2nd pack with:

• Reuben
    • milo
    • Reggie
    • Isa/The founder
    • Benedict/the eversource
    • Benedict/the eversource with no crown
    • Aiden
    • Gil
    • Mia
    • Wither with command block
    • lukas with armour
    • Gabriel with no armour (cause why not)
    • Aiden armoured
    • Gil armoured
    • Mia armoured
    • 3 guards
    • Wither Petra
    • Wither Gabriel
    • Amnesia Petra
    • Amnesia Gabriel
    • enderman soren
    • enderman Jesse
    • Jesse with Ellie's armour
    • Jesse With Magnus's armour
    • Guard from ep1

Whew! That was a long list

• New blog post:

Look for more info on Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery in the coming weeks!

• I will wait for a pre-order sale to buy the DLC, as well for a trailer (which should come by then).

• Wait is the skin pack on other windows versions?

• Is it out for windows 7? Because I don't know how it will work for other consoles. :/ I don't like how its only out for windows 10.

Having a load of fun with the new story mode skin pack. Although I am sad that there was no Reuben! They did Maggie Simpson so why couldn't

• I wonder, back in Episode One, at the treehouse, when you loot the chests, if you don't take anything (including the Flint and Steel), how will you be able to light the Portal in Gabriel's fortress? It doesn't happen? Without this event, the whole New Order thing, would never happen, and the Witherstorm will eat everything up...

• You cant leave until you take the fns and shears

Emeraldos posted: »

I wonder, back in Episode One, at the treehouse, when you loot the chests, if you don't take anything (including the Flint and Steel), how w

• They are free

GOD DAMMIT I NEED THOSE STORY MODE SKINS!!! Let's see how much money I've got...

• edited April 2016

Look for more info on Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery in the coming weeks!

Looks like it's coming out much quicker than the actual start of summer based on what they said at the end of the most recent blog post. I'm guessing a mid-late May release for episode 6.

• What about Ivor with armour?

Having a load of fun with the new story mode skin pack. Although I am sad that there was no Reuben! They did Maggie Simpson so why couldn't

• Thread: Episode 6 Releasing early?

I dont think it will come early because they say it will be released in summer 2016 or even earlier but since episode 4 creating episode 5 it took 6 months longer than usual but since this will be a three/four part adventure for the new order it will be the same amount as the old order.

When do you think episode 6 be released?

• PC edition does not get skin packs. But there are loads online.

ASaltLick posted: »

Is it out for windows 7? Because I don't know how it will work for other consoles. I don't like how its only out for windows 10.

• yeah but physics say no at least in minecraft it does

MMeister123 posted: »

It wouldn't have been as emotional if Jesse didn't get to talk to Reuben before he died, so story reasons.

• maybe late april or early may

Thread: Episode 6 Releasing early? I dont think it will come early because they say it will be released in summer 2016 or even earlier

Sign in to comment in this discussion.