Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• edited April 2016

Thanks Bro That Means a lot! :) hey start a private discussion with me so we won't keep talking in the thread

EDIT:it says this comment contains spoilers idk why?

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

A lion gif for you

• You need to first go into your settings tab on your profile. Once there, you will see an option that says Gravatar, a link will be given that will take you to the gravatar site. There, one you create an account, you can upload any pictures from your computer/the web and select which one you want to use as a profile picture. Here's a video to help you out:

enter link description here

Cuwwa posted: »

Hey, does anyone know how to import your own avatar? I mean when i came i made myself reuben as a tribute but now i feel like , unless he respawns there is no need to use him

• edited April 2016

I didn't get Banned for this. I got Banned for saying something to a Moderator.

He tried to make april fool and he became fool ?? If you wanna know who flaged him try personal chat with him

• Shut up Gill!!

AronDracula posted: »

BLAZE RODS!!!!

• :)

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Oh okay good I'd miss u

• I don't think it breaks beacuse, in Ep 4 when you are falling out of the Witherstorm after destroying the Command Block, you can see the item you crafted in your hand.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Maybe it broke when you used it on the command block?

• Thanks!

You need to first go into your settings tab on your profile. Once there, you will see an option that says Gravatar, a link will be given tha

• All I'm gonna say is, well done Telltale! You've done an amazing job, and I cannot WAIT until Episode 6!

• Sorry

BeyondEnder posted: »

Shut up Gill!!

• Thanks

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I just didn't check because April Fool's From a stranger: Best of luck with your grandpa

• edited April 2016

I keep mixing up my episodes and your theory is a good one, ill keep it in mind as i play

Yeah I think Soren's going to make an important role in one or more of the next couple episodes.

• And please say what sort of punishment did u get is it banned for 2 day ??

I didn't get Banned for this. I got Banned for saying something to a Moderator.

• Its a memory of my lava house "LONG LIVE LAVA"

XD

• There will be only season 2 because when i purchased episode 6,7 and 8 it said thank you for purchasing season 1 of minecraft story mode

Exactly

• Hey guys! I've changed my avatar, it represents me in episode 5 and beyond.

• How to put a screenshot here ??

• edited April 2016

Any guesses of release date

• Woooaaaahhh! To get a better idea we'll have to find out more info yet , I personally believe sometime in July (hopefully early on) With 7 and 8 coming a few weeks after.

• hey wait a minute didn't you say you quit the threads for a while

Woooaaaahhh! To get a better idea we'll have to find out more info yet , I personally believe sometime in July (hopefully early on) With 7 and 8 coming a few weeks after.

• Man, my mind's coming up with all sorts of ideas for Episode 6. Anyone else?

• Well, episode 5 was amazing. I don't know what is going to happen on episode 6 other than Jesse will try to enter one of the portals.

• I got banned for 1 day.

And please say what sort of punishment did u get is it banned for 2 day ??

• Minecraft is a really big cash cow, there probably making good money and will probably want to continue the adventure for them and us. So yes, i think a season 2 is likely

There will be only season 2 because when i purchased episode 6,7 and 8 it said thank you for purchasing season 1 of minecraft story mode

• edited April 2016

I think now we'll go into "internet minecraft" where we see things like sky block, splee, survival/minecraft hunger games, hide and seek, that run thing but incorperated into places/worlds instead of games, like sky city or the eversource

Man, my mind's coming up with all sorts of ideas for Episode 6. Anyone else?

• No that was episode 5's thread!

hey wait a minute didn't you say you quit the threads for a while

• BTW in the portal room there are only 4 different types of portals

• Good idea! I hope those portals signify a "Multiplayer Server", where each one goes to a different mini-game world. I really want to see a spleef world, where the people there pretty much live for the game of spleef. Much like the citizens of Redstonia and Boom Town were passionate, the citizens of this new spleef area would be very passionate about the game of spleef.

But of course, that's just a theory. Anything could happen.

I think now we'll go into "internet minecraft" where we see things like sky block, splee, survival/minecraft hunger games, hide and seek, that run thing but incorperated into places/worlds instead of games, like sky city or the eversource

• Well Minecraft is a big success so they will make more for sure

Minecraft is a really big cash cow, there probably making good money and will probably want to continue the adventure for them and us. So yes, i think a season 2 is likely

• Telltale calls the first Season of all of their games "Season 1", irregardless of whether or not a sequel is coming. I mean, maybe Season 2 could happen, but I would not take Telltale calling the game "Season 1" as any indication of this.

There will be only season 2 because when i purchased episode 6,7 and 8 it said thank you for purchasing season 1 of minecraft story mode

• I just hope that Minecraft doesn't clash with Batman

• Summer starts around late June and ends around late September, so it will be somewhere in that timeframe. Beyond that, we don't know much.

I'd probably guess around July, but I am only a volunteer mod who is a fan like you making a prediction.

• When making a new post, you will see "Image" being one of the options on the buttons above where you type in something new. Once you click image, you have to copy/paste the link to an image found online. If you want to post an image from your computer/device that is not already on the internet, you can use a free site like imgur.com to upload images from your computer so that you can have somewhere on the internet to link to your image from.

How to put a screenshot here ??

• Two episodes being released on the same day is very rare. That last time was the first time two episodes were released on the same day. Telltale will very likely release multiple series at once as they have in the past, but you will see episodes releasing different weeks apart.

I just hope that Minecraft doesn't clash with Batman

• I would guess July or late June. I imagine they would showcase it at E3 or something.

Summer starts around late June and ends around late September, so it will be somewhere in that timeframe. Beyond that, we don't know much. I'd probably guess around July, but I am only a volunteer mod who is a fan like you making a prediction.

• I think they'll release story mode before batman. Get one more episode out of the way.

Two episodes being released on the same day is very rare. That last time was the first time two episodes were released on the same day. Tell

• Yeah, I figure that the first episode or two of the Story Mode DLC will be out of the way before Batman premieres, but at some point, I can forsee Batman and Minecraft crossing over. However, as I said - even if Telltale released two episodes in the same month, they will almost always be released on different weeks of that month. Days like March 29 where two episodes of different games are released on the same day are extremely rare, and that was the first time it had ever happened. Usually, Telltale aims to not release two episodes on the same day, instead focusing on different weeks within that same month.

I think they'll release story mode before batman. Get one more episode out of the way.

• @stirpicus or anyone else, can you tell me if it's better or worse than 5 if it's better than 5 then I would scream! Not bothered if nobody replies but I would just like something to go by...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.