Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• me

zainab29 posted: »

Who else felt bad for Aiden and took him with you?

• if it comes out at the beginning of summer I can't play it:(

Abeille posted: »

Summer?! But Spring in the north hemisphere just started, like last week! Aww man...

• There is more than one week in a month, so I would not worry. ;)

collboy600 posted: »

If ep 6 is comming in summer dose that mean batman and ep 6 will be released on the same day oh no plz say no

• The word reuben came from ivor's voice actor paul reubens

• Then aiden will escape from prison . But if u take aiden after fight with you he speaks when gaurds take him in ground

• LONG LIVE LAVA

• Really or folling

L-dog posted: »

Nope Maybe..............

• Holy crap. That thing looks amazing.

I... Shouldn't have clicked on it, now I gotta go raid my fridge.

Yes, check it on Wikipedia, and now I 2x MORE SAD THAN BEFORE

• Just bought the Adventure Pack, time to forgot completely about the game until episode 6 comes out! Any recommendations for other great telltale games? (Besides The Walking Dead)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands are also worth checking out! Wolf is a fantasy noir, and Borderlands is a Sci-Fi Western Comedy.

Just bought the Adventure Pack, time to forgot completely about the game until episode 6 comes out! Any recommendations for other great telltale games? (Besides The Walking Dead)

• I might start playing TWAU

Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands are also worth checking out! Wolf is a fantasy noir, and Borderlands is a Sci-Fi Western Comedy.

• edited April 2016

In which platform did u brought adventure pack

Just bought the Adventure Pack, time to forgot completely about the game until episode 6 comes out! Any recommendations for other great telltale games? (Besides The Walking Dead)

• OMG EP 6 CAME OUT EARLY FOR ME I WILL SPOIL THE WHOLE EPISODE
    (sorry I had to do a april fools joke even know its not april 1st because I was offline)

• edited April 2016

April 1st bad joke :v

collboy600 posted: »

OMG EP 6 CAME OUT EARLY FOR ME I WILL SPOIL THE WHOLE EPISODE (sorry I had to do a april fools joke even know its not april 1st because I was offline)

• BLAZE RODS!!!!

• The walking dead episode 3 is comming on 26th april soo we can expect episode 6 on may 3 ,10 or 17

• Telltale has never said Episode 3 will be out on April 26th, they've only said it will be released at some point in April. And since summer doesn't start until June 21st, May seems highly unlikely.

The walking dead episode 3 is comming on 26th april soo we can expect episode 6 on may 3 ,10 or 17

• Who else didn't even check the waiting thread yesterday?

• Don't put spoiler tags if it is just speculation! :)

• Exactly

Did u notice its "a journey's end ?" see there is a question mark then we might expect season 2 or episode 9 soon

• edited April 2016

Me

My grandfathers currently in the hospital so i was busy

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Who else didn't even check the waiting thread yesterday?

• What the hell happened to my enchanted diamond pic? It looked way cooler then the sword!

• Maybe it broke when you used it on the command block?

Cuwwa posted: »

What the hell happened to my enchanted diamond pic? It looked way cooler then the sword!

• edited April 2016

I replayed episode 3 and caught this:
    Moustache confirmed!

• Nope that's episode 3 , but seeing soren in an ender an suit has given me an idea, what if you come across an enderman in one of the portals and it's actually soren? And he's in the portals because he got pushed off sky city and went through the portal and covered it back up in dirt? It make sense , Isa had a book on endermen by soren, and how else could it have got there?

I replayed episode 3 and caught this: Moustache confirmed!

• Yeah but how come you get a diamond sword with the same enchantment?

MimoDX2 posted: »

Maybe it broke when you used it on the command block?

• Hey, does anyone know how to import your own avatar?
    I mean when i came i made myself reuben as a tribute but now i feel like , unless he respawns there is no need to use him

• ErykaEryka Banned

Use a gravatar

Hey, does anyone know how to import your own avatar? I mean when i came i made myself reuben as a tribute but now i feel like , unless he respawns there is no need to use him

• I just didn't check because April Fool's

From a stranger: Best of luck with your grandpa

Me My grandfathers currently in the hospital so i was busy

• edited April 2016

I just started playing The Wolf Among Us. It's really good, I think you'll like it. I finished Tales from the Borderlands. I think it was pretty good especially the last episode. Lastly it's very old but if you're interested in mystery and puzzles, Sam and Max is good and funny.

• edited April 2016

Yeah I think Soren's going to make an important role in one or more of the next couple episodes.

Nope that's episode 3 , but seeing soren in an ender an suit has given me an idea, what if you come across an enderman in one of the portals

• I should add; on some platforms, you can play the first episode of a game for free (but you still have to pay for the rest of the episodes...)

• A Note To The Bullies
    If All of You could Stop posting Rude Shit about me that would be great! I have made all these great threads and all of you just keep on being so freaking rude! Everyday I get at least 6 hate comments on my threads! I can't take it anymore stop posting rude shit bullies I'm so mad!

• If that happens, flag their posts so a moderator can look at them. Thanks!

A Note To The Bullies If All of You could Stop posting Rude Shit about me that would be great! I have made all these great threads and all

• Goodbye Telltale

If that happens, flag their posts so a moderator can look at them. Thanks!

• Goodbye?

Goodbye Telltale

• Don't leave man

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Goodbye?

• Nah I was just kidding I'm not leavin but I am sick of those haters

Don't leave man

• Oh okay good I'd miss u

Nah I was just kidding I'm not leavin but I am sick of those haters

• A lion gif for you