Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• An upgrade after all this time. And a good one!

Nice work sir @DictatorAsylum

Pipas posted: »

Hello everyone! Guess what? Asylum created a flashy new chat! We've been testing it for a few days now and I believe it's better in many

• DAT Czech

Hello everyone! Guess what? Asylum created a flashy new chat! We've been testing it for a few days now and I believe it's better in many

• That's another plus point.

Leluch123 posted: »

DAT Czech

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2016

I gotta say you really stepped up the game the chat is awesome! You should add it to the Rhysha FAQ

That's another plus point.

• Here eat!

enter image description here

sauce

Someone post motivation images plz. I need it to get me to make moar Rhysha art again.

• Loving the dedcation on this thread. Rhysha will never die!

• Yeah. I was planning to, then forgot about that. :D

Leluch123 posted: »

I gotta say you really stepped up the game the chat is awesome! You should add it to the Rhysha FAQ

• I thought I'd share this here :3

[source: on both my tumblr or deviantart]

• 2hot4me

I freaking love it <3

harpaax posted: »

I thought I'd share this here [source: on both my tumblr or deviantart]

• This is perfect! <3

• enter image description here

• I can't go to this chat room so you can say bye bye to me :/

• Thanks! :D

An upgrade after all this time. And a good one! Nice work sir @DictatorAsylum

• Yeah, I just noticed that the link to the chat only lasts 24 hours, which is pretty inconvinient. I'll try to work around it.

Anyways, the link should work for at least another 24 hours. :I

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I can't go to this chat room so you can say bye bye to me

• Sonata

NOT Denouement-related ... although technically it is. A little side story from Nora's perspective depicting events prior to Denouement, dealing with Shaun and the Institute. Canon in my own universe.

I hope you don't mind me posting it here. I want to show off. xD

• Once you visit a chatroom, it's put into your history, so once you log back on, you can just visit 'previous chats'.

Yeah, I just noticed that the link to the chat only lasts 24 hours, which is pretty inconvinient. I'll try to work around it. Anyways, the link should work for at least another 24 hours. :I

• I know, but the link is mainly for those who haven't been to the chat yet.

Okay, got an idea. @UnicornsFTW, register in Discord and then try THIS LINK. We'll see if that works.

Once you visit a chatroom, it's put into your history, so once you log back on, you can just visit 'previous chats'.

• It just opens my account:/ meh nevermind still I am not good at comunicating with you all :/

I know, but the link is mainly for those who haven't been to the chat yet. Okay, got an idea. @UnicornsFTW, register in Discord and then try THIS LINK. We'll see if that works.

• edited April 2016

Yiss, I disabled it cuz I'm a genius. Should be working now.

JOIN

UnicornsFTW posted: »

It just opens my account:/ meh nevermind still I am not good at comunicating with you all

• Hello there, you beautiful people!

Yes, I posted a Leo gif. You know what does that mean. Today’s another anniversary of the thread! And not an ordinary one, because it was exactly one year ago when the Rhysha thread got created.

That’s right, back when the forums had still the yellow cheery design and InGen wasn’t a moderator, I received the many times mentioned push from him I needed to set up this. Back then I had no idea what I was in for. Man, if I knew that, I'd probably pass the oppurtunity to create this.

Just kidding, I’d do it all again if I could. I'm really proud of everything we've built here over the past year. Seriously, what we’ve all achieved isn't just some ordinary accomplishment. Not many threads have tendency to stay active for a week, let alone a year. Sure, whether you could describe this as being active (especially compared to the good old days when we were still waiting for more episodes to come out) is debatable, but the series is over, so that was kinda expected. Then again I half-expected this thread to die completely like a month or 2 after the finale, but people still keep posting art/fanfics/other stuff either way! I'm really glad to see your creations so many months after the last episode, because it really warms my heart to see/read anything Rhysha related even now. Keep up the great work, you creative Rhyshans! You guys are amazing!

No really, if there weren't so many awesome people, I'd probably leave months ago. Maybe I've already said it last time, but I'm not interested in TWD nor Minecraft that much, so truth be told, you are one of the few reasons I'm still on this forum. Really, I love you guys. Stay awesome!

Now let's get to our favourite stats, special one year edition:

• The thread has been opened over 787.000 times.
    • The main post has been liked 178 times.
    • We have over 333 pages of content. 50% of it is just random shit, but still... :D
    • Right at this moment we have… way too many proud Rhyshans among our ranks. Yeah, still too lazy to count.
    • Countless of fanarts/fanfics/other creative stuff were shared here. Keep up the great work, everyone! :)
    • You survived the Rhack bomb I prepared for you on April 1st.
    • @Reggiesleftarm's WIKI still exists. Even though it’s a ghost town now, you can still access it and read some stuff. Handsome Jack’s impressions by @armis37 are especially hilarious.
    • The RHYSHA STEAM GROUP is still up. I know there haven't been many events lately, but he. What would you say about cards against humanity next Saturday? Sounds good?
    • We have a new shiny chat! I also fixed the link's expiration, so now you can join whenever you want! You can find the chat HERE.
    • The thread hasn’t been closed down nor it was merged yet.

With that out of my way, I think that's all I wanted to say... Or did I forget something?

Rhysha Thread:

Oh right. Sorry. Happy Birthday, Official Rhysha Thread! Hope that we'll see each other even next year!

(feels good to finally post a gif of Leo holding an Oscar)

• Happy birthday Rhysha! And since you mentioned random sh*t, I couldn't help but remembering one of our beloved characters that had a huge part on our thread's development...

Hello there, you beautiful people! Yes, I posted a Leo gif. You know what does that mean. Today’s another anniversary of the thread!

• Wooooooo! One year anniversary! During this one year i've created 7 videos, 6 of them were Rhysha releated. Its been a damn good year!

Hello there, you beautiful people! Yes, I posted a Leo gif. You know what does that mean. Today’s another anniversary of the thread!

• I'm getting teary :3

• Out of a FUCKING VENDING MACHINE! :D

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL AROUND

Still have nightmares about it.

armis37 posted: »

Happy birthday Rhysha! And since you mentioned random sh*t, I couldn't help but remembering one of our beloved characters that had a huge part on our thread's development...

• Woohoo, one year anniversary.

• Time surely flies to think that so much would have happened during that year....eh I'll stop before I get too sapppy and convinve you that I'm a nice person...

Cheers!

• Happy birthday guys!

• Wha...but, how? I can't even get it from The Warrior lately, how come you get it in a Vending Machine

Out of a FUCKING VENDING MACHINE!

Happy Birthday! This thread has been so much fun, and though I came late to this party I am so happy you guys accepted me anyway! Cheers to another year!

• So the site is falling apart.

Telltale were like: "Welp, Rhyshas just got one year anniversary. No reason for anyone to stick around anymore. Shut the site down."

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2016

Does anyone understand the significance of my post below?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2016

Alt text

We're back.

• Some of us surely do, nice bit of nostalgia

Does anyone understand the significance of my post below?

• What a tale to tell in tail.

So the site is falling apart. Telltale were like: "Welp, Rhyshas just got one year anniversary. No reason for anyone to stick around anymore. Shut the site down."

• Good times, good times. I remember when Telltale first released the screenshots for Episode 2 and how some people were "Oh my God, her hand is on his shoulder, Rhys x Sasha, ship confirmed!" And then @Lilacsbloom made this:

We're back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.