Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• oh I thought Olivia or petra would light it instead

ASaltLick posted: »

You cant leave until you take the fns and shears

• Surely late May till late June cause for Ep 5 they kept postponing the release date

maybe late april or early may

• Cause they had a holiday and they never postponed the date they said 29th March and 29th March we had ep5

Mc54322 posted: »

Surely late May till late June cause for Ep 5 they kept postponing the release date

• Now for a random post of the day while we wait for the next episoooode.

[Episode 6]

Ivor: Jesse, I want you to buy me a lava lamp. I want a lava lamp right now!

Jesse: No.

[Episode 7]

Ivor: LAVA LAMP! GIANT LAVA LAMP! GIMME LAVA!

Jesse: I said no!

[Episode 8]

Ivor: Knock knock.

Jesse: =_=...

Ivor: Come on Jesse, knock knock =D

Jesse: Ugh....fine, who's there?

Ivor: Please.

Jesse: Please, who?

Ivor: Please won't you buy me a giant lamp made of LAAAAAAAAAVA!?

Jesse: Shut up! Shut up shut up SHUT UP! IT'S NOT EVEN REAL LAVA! IT'S WAX!

Ivor: But it glows and has lava in its name! I MUST HAVE IT! Everybody else has one. Look look, even that stiff fellow hunched down over there's carrying a whole cluster of them just to taunt me!

Jesse:...that's a table!

Ivor: And a horrendously crafted one at that.

Jesse: AAAARGH!

• I don't know how Ivor kept his composure in the Nether...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Now for a random post of the day while we wait for the next episoooode. [Episode 6] Ivor: Jesse, I want you to buy me a lava lamp. I

• I'd be okay with that. Michonne ends probably late April, Batman won't start till probably late-July or August, so if MC comes before summer and surprise us, cool! I'd help with my Telltale withdrawal during that period. (I do like my story games...)

Look for more info on Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery in the coming weeks! Looks like it's coming out much quicker than the actual st

• I think he was focusing too much on Jesse and his revenge plan to even see the lava... :)

MMeister123 posted: »

I don't know how Ivor kept his composure in the Nether...

• So you all know who Jordan Maron (Captainsparklez) is right? Well he just posted to his Twitter "Recording lines for a super secret thing"... Could it be???

• DanTDM was recoding for something super secret as well it was in his snapchat... By the looks of the one line he recorded himself doing it could possibly be.

So you all know who Jordan Maron (Captainsparklez) is right? Well he just posted to his Twitter "Recording lines for a super secret thing"... Could it be???

• I don't even ship them and I love this XD wouldn't it be really cool if you could choose who to romance? >.> <.<

QueenMaddy posted: »

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS

• Wait...

Last time Eric (@stirpicus) tweeted with blank spaces it came about a month later!

Maybe it will come sooner than we thought. Although Eric says he dosen't know i think it will be abit sooner than everyone thought. There seems to be alot of things suggesting that.

• link to video please?

AngelicTea posted: »

DanTDM was recoding for something super secret as well it was in his snapchat... By the looks of the one line he recorded himself doing it could possibly be.

• It was on his snapchat

link to video please?

• facepalm I skimmed over the words and didn't see snapchat
    my bad

It was on his snapchat

• It's ok I do that too

facepalm I skimmed over the words and didn't see snapchat my bad

• That's what I keep saying if there was no Christmas holiday for telltale we might have ep 5 29th February

Cuwwa posted: »

Wait... Last time Eric (@stirpicus) tweeted with blank spaces it came about a month later! Maybe it will come sooner than we thought.

• Jesse:whoa so many portals how are we gonna go home

Ivor:well one of them HAS TO

Lukas:i think ivor has gone bananas

Petra: positive

Ivor : A MILLON PROTALS HOW MANY TREASURES ARE THERE I HAVE TO HAVE THEM

• Yeah! You know what? I'm going to be positive about this one! Who else thinks maybe we will get a quick release? Like this comment if your In the April/May release club!

That's what I keep saying if there was no Christmas holiday for telltale we might have ep 5 29th February

• edited April 2016

BlindSniper or @OzzyUK can either of you guys edit the news section and mention this quote from when the story mode skin pack was released?

"Remember, there are three additional Minecraft: Story Mode adventures set to release in 2016... and if you've already completed Episode 5, you probably have a pretty good idea of what those might involve. Look for more info on Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery in the coming weeks!"

Seems like pretty big news to me and I'm surprised it's not up there.

It was on the blog, published on April 6

• That's da spirit

Yeah! You know what? I'm going to be positive about this one! Who else thinks maybe we will get a quick release? Like this comment if your In the April/May release club!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Updated :)

BlindSniper or @OzzyUK can either of you guys edit the news section and mention this quote from when the story mode skin pack was released?

• edited April 2016

Thanks!

But one thing, what's a boog?

OzzyUK posted: »

Updated

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was supposed to say Blog, i was typing on a tablet and mistyped :P

Thanks! But one thing, what's a boog?

• Same thing happened to me when I was typing my request. It wanted me to typed Blonde instead of blind! The buttons are too small on my iPad!

OzzyUK posted: »

It was supposed to say Blog, i was typing on a tablet and mistyped :P

• I wish episode 6 came out

• ?Jesse1986 Will Remember This

ASaltLick posted: »

You cant leave until you take the fns and shears

• Maybe June Or July I Guess?

Thread: Episode 6 Releasing early? I dont think it will come early because they say it will be released in summer 2016 or even earlier

• ?Jesse1986 Will Remember This

maybe late april or early may

• Yeah... can't wait for Episode 6

I wish episode 6 came out

• I think they might release like episode 2

• Well hopefully not as short as episode 2

I think they might release like episode 2

• Yeah I just wish at least telltale told us how many weeks until episode 6 releases

Yeah... can't wait for Episode 6

• At least your not on iphone the buttons are bigger than your fingers

Same thing happened to me when I was typing my request. It wanted me to typed Blonde instead of blind! The buttons are too small on my iPad!

• umm... guys, if you want to play again from episode 1, listen carefully to the soundtrack. I have bug and glitches with the soundtrack in Episode 1

• Remade Episode 1:
    Ivor:LAVA LAVA EVERYWHERE!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHNANAHAHAHHAAA

Jesse:Um..... just.... back..away... slowly........................

MMeister123 posted: »

I don't know how Ivor kept his composure in the Nether...

• Too late, it hasn't even been rated yet.

I think they might release like episode 2

• Same as episode 5 came out

Thread: Episode 6 Releasing early? I dont think it will come early because they say it will be released in summer 2016 or even earlier

Sign in to comment in this discussion.