Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Aw, memories ^^ those were some good times.

Ashame that Gared Potato ship never took off though. I thought they looked rather cute together.

Good times, good times. I remember when Telltale first released the screenshots for Episode 2 and how some people were "Oh my God, her hand is on his shoulder, Rhys x Sasha, ship confirmed!" And then @Lilacsbloom made this:

• Yeah, he inexplicitly ran off with the potato's ex and their sister, and that stabby guy.

I would love to see an updated one of those though, it's a classic.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Aw, memories ^^ those were some good times. Ashame that Gared Potato ship never took off though. I thought they looked rather cute together.

• I miss those days...

Good times, good times. I remember when Telltale first released the screenshots for Episode 2 and how some people were "Oh my God, her hand is on his shoulder, Rhys x Sasha, ship confirmed!" And then @Lilacsbloom made this:

• I knew it! Gared you fool, don't you know how good you had it!?

And I'll have to see when the right time comes around again, Season 3 maybe. Took me some hours before, but not impossible.

Yeah, he inexplicitly ran off with the potato's ex and their sister, and that stabby guy. I would love to see an updated one of those though, it's a classic.

• MLG luck ;)

Wha...but, how? I can't even get it from The Warrior lately, how come you get it in a Vending Machine

• Ahh, good old days.

• Classic history in the making.

• Well we also should listen to our first official Rhysha song...

enter link description here

• Happy birthday Rhyshans! Although I haven't posted on the thread much, I go on the chat daily and have met some of the most amazing people on there. Really I'm so glad to have joined this community when I did and make all of these awesome friends here!

Pipas posted: »

Hello there, you beautiful people! Yes, I posted a Leo gif. You know what does that mean. Today’s another anniversary of the thread!

• Since we're doing this nostalgia thing, i dug through my Imgur a bit, and i hope you dont mind me posting my old art...

enter image description here

wow. when i see the people (some who weren't here as long as me) that actually put work in the beautiful fanart they created, i realize how shitty i am xD

• [blows bubbles out of smoking pipe] indeedy, indeed. I miss all the big community chitchat waiting between episodes, to those shipping wars. It was a lot of fun when it was all fresh and happening right there and then ^_^

Pipas posted: »

Ahh, good old days.

• edited April 2016

Well since it was Rhyshas birthday the other day, I'd figure I'd show a photoshop I made a while ago, which is kind of poking fun at Tumblr's hate on Rhysha. I don't know, anyways this was based on actual posts I saw.

• Heh. Accurate.

lottii-lu posted: »

Well since it was Rhyshas birthday the other day, I'd figure I'd show a photoshop I made a while ago, which is kind of poking fun at Tumblr's hate on Rhysha. I don't know, anyways this was based on actual posts I saw.

• Since we're doing this, I might as well share my Rhysha creations too. :D

• enter image description here

I forgot this :3

• edited April 2016

20 : What Lies Beneath

18k!

Hid some subliminal plot hints here and there. Points if you can guess them.

EDIT Because I forgot. Implied sexy time for Mac and Fiona.
    NO. No details. I can't write that. I can't. Come CLOSE. But I don't. Ever.

• edited April 2016

There will be a point in the distant future where Fiona goes back to Pandora with MacCready

Hell yeah, I was always wondering if you'd have them go back to Pandora, that should be interesting. So I guess that's one plot point, especially when Fiona brought up skags, do I get a point?

20 : What Lies Beneath 18k! Hid some subliminal plot hints here and there. Points if you can guess them. EDIT Because I forgot. Implied sexy time for Mac and Fiona. NO. No details. I can't write that. I can't. Come CLOSE. But I don't. Ever.

• Why they both have girl clothes?

Role Reversal! By hostilejam

• Lol
    That whole time I kept thinking Rhys was dressed like a skank. xD

Why they both have girl clothes?

• So much love <3

• I said subliminal, damn it! xD

But you get a point because you are awesome.

There will be a point in the distant future where Fiona goes back to Pandora with MacCready Hell yeah, I was always wondering if you

• Doesn't matter on Pandora.

Why they both have girl clothes?

• edited April 2016

The Gang

Tumblr

Never forget.

RAKK HIVE NOOOOOO

• I don't know, something tells me Sasha wouldn't wear that tie even in AU. :D

• Yay.

Because I forgot. Implied sexy time for Mac and Fiona. NO. No details. I can't write that. I can't. Come CLOSE. But I don't. Ever.

Good, I'd prefer if you don't go into detail, what you've done so far for both Rhys/Sasha and Fiona/MacCready is perfectly fine. The last thing we need is this turning into Rhystricted/Out of the Comfort Zone.

I said subliminal, damn it! xD But you get a point because you are awesome.

• Awkwardly denies making that gif and awkwardly says happy birthday a day late.

We're back.

• Happy Birthday Rhysha thread!

You know, its actually really fun to go back to some of the first pages of this and the Rhyiona thread, brings back the memories ;-;

• Yeah, there is just no damn way. That crap makes me so uncomfortable.

Yay. Because I forgot. Implied sexy time for Mac and Fiona. NO. No details. I can't write that. I can't. Come CLOSE. But I don't. Ever

• It makes me uncomfortable just reading it, I have no idea how people can actually try and write that.

Yeah, there is just no damn way. That crap makes me so uncomfortable.

• nudges back to actual plot

xD

It makes me uncomfortable just reading it, I have no idea how people can actually try and write that.

• You're always so quick! I was just about to post that ^u^

Found a new fic! Good Morning by arkemisa

• THE TF2 ONE MY SIDES

Since we're doing this nostalgia thing, i dug through my Imgur a bit, and i hope you dont mind me posting my old art...

• So I made a smalllllllll goof ... kind of.

I forgot to post a chapter.

While transferring the story from fanfiction.net to Ao3, I'd forgotten Chapter 11: Pulse. It's in there now, xD I'm so sorry for the confusion. Both my ff.net version and this version of the story are now caught up, so there will be no further issues.

Man, I feel like an idiot.

• Without any further delays and the long promised thing I promised, here it is...

That chapter that I never used that "soon" word to estimate it's arrival time

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Without any further delays and the long promised thing I promised, here it is... That chapter that I never used that "soon" word to estimate it's arrival time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.