Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah! So I can have excuses and distractions!

• HOlee fuck ANOTHER FANFIC

Slow Down so I Can Follow You by CanadianSummer

Also, nice work keeping the OP up to date Pipas. ;)

• edited April 2016

We have a new bot in chat.

enter image description here

He's so sassy.

• You can still join the chat, you know. As long as you're not spamming again.

• Don't get me wrong, I loved it, and the author clearly says this is a Rhysha fic in the notes, but he also has Fiona/Sasha highlighted, and when I saw that, I almost didn't read it. Seriously, that's just weird, I'd actually take Rhack over incest.

HOlee fuck ANOTHER FANFIC Slow Down so I Can Follow You by CanadianSummer Also, nice work keeping the OP up to date Pipas.

• Haha, actually it's ROMANTIC if its "person/person" and PLATONIC if its "person & person" in the tags. Aka, expect the fic to have some romantic Rhys/Sasha and platonic (sibling) interaction between Sasha and Fiona.

Just some AO3 knowledge for ya.

Don't get me wrong, I loved it, and the author clearly says this is a Rhysha fic in the notes, but he also has Fiona/Sasha highlighted, and when I saw that, I almost didn't read it. Seriously, that's just weird, I'd actually take Rhack over incest.

• Ah, okay, nevermind. Point still stands, Fiona/Sasha is disgusting, and believe it or not, I have seen fics for it.

Haha, actually it's ROMANTIC if its "person/person" and PLATONIC if its "person & person" in the tags. Aka, expect the fic to have some

• Day number 59. Still can't connect to this new chat.

Pipas posted: »

We have a new bot in chat. He's so sassy.

• Really? Have you tried the latest link? (HERE) I believe it should work 24/7 now.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Day number 59. Still can't connect to this new chat.

• He's evil I tell you! EVIL!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2016

Gravebot: Now I'm free there are no strings on me!

IRunts posted: »

He's evil I tell you! EVIL!

• enter image description here

IRunts posted: »

He's evil I tell you! EVIL!

• He needs to be stopped.

Leluch123 posted: »

Gravebot: Now I'm free there are no strings on me!

• This is getting serious!

He needs to be stopped.

• SACRILEGE

• edited April 2016

So @Wolfenus54 killed Gravebot.

It is a sad day for all of us.

• edited April 2016

RIP Gravebot

ye

• What a shame...

So @Wolfenus54 killed Gravebot. It is a sad day for all of us.

• He's back!

Asylum's speech woke him up.

• edited April 2016

20 : What Lies Beneath 18k! Hid some subliminal plot hints here and there. Points if you can guess them. EDIT Because I forgot. Implied sexy time for Mac and Fiona. NO. No details. I can't write that. I can't. Come CLOSE. But I don't. Ever.

• reposts because it got buried under stuff

Will be writing more throghout the week ... Perhaps. Depending on what goes on really. Going back to focusing on Nora's group at Kimball hospital.

I hope the pace isn't so dreadfully slow that it's become dull to read. ^-^;

20 : What Lies Beneath

• This makes me wish I'd actually come into chat. xD

SACRILEGE

• God I love her work. :o

Found a new fic! Good Morning by arkemisa

• I finally got around to reading this. Not bad! And as always, waiing for more. :P

Poor Rhys is so awkward.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Without any further delays and the long promised thing I promised, here it is... That chapter that I never used that "soon" word to estimate it's arrival time

• I mistook the tag, too, but I still read it.

Fantastic. And displays a slower pace to the relationship (because really, don't we all rush right to it? xD) I like that he appears more gutsy when Fiona isn't around.

HOlee fuck ANOTHER FANFIC Slow Down so I Can Follow You by CanadianSummer Also, nice work keeping the OP up to date Pipas.

• is this the new OTP?

He's back! Asylum's speech woke him up.

• Speaking of deviantART

By cascadeeffect

• I dunno. Last time he was hitting on me.

is this the new OTP?

• Very nice! :)

Speaking of deviantART By cascadeeffect

• I approve of this.

Well we also should listen to our first official Rhysha song... enter link description here

• edited April 2016

Man I so can't wait for the new Batman game Telltale's working on JUST FUCKING KIDDING FUCK THAT WE WANT TFTBL2

• What about Minecraft? You think it sucks huh?? That's too bad,get 5 more seasons son

MrNoodles posted: »

Man I so can't wait for the new Batman game Telltale's working on JUST FUCKING KIDDING FUCK THAT WE WANT TFTBL2

• enter image description here

let's hope all that cash will got Tales S2

buttstabber posted: »

What about Minecraft? You think it sucks huh?? That's too bad,get 5 more seasons son

• Yea,cash.It seems it's telltale's main goal today-trying to cash in on most successful franchises,abandoning ones that aren't very profitable.

Which sucks ass:\

let's hope all that cash will got Tales S2

• Yes, but still reasonable after all. That's usually what companies strive for.

Yea,cash.It seems it's telltale's main goal today-trying to cash in on most successful franchises,abandoning ones that aren't very profitable. Which sucks ass:\

• I may have sounded hypocritical about this.Money sure is important to any company,but quoting Rhys:"It doesn't have to drive your entire existence", y'know? Though I guess i'm fine with them never making tales season 2 as long as their future games quality isn't dropping,like it did with minecraft.

....But i would cry. A LOT

Yes, but still reasonable after all. That's usually what companies strive for.

• Minecraft Storymode made it to the TVs, Tales from the Borderlands barely got YouTube ads. Minecraft's a bigger name, unfortunately.

I may have sounded hypocritical about this.Money sure is important to any company,but quoting Rhys:"It doesn't have to drive your entire exi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.