Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Hey,internet 's full of kids,kids like minecraft! It's hard to think of the game that would gather such a huge audience! Oh wait....i know one....

FNAF:STORY MODE

It may sound rediculous,but this game(if not complete garbage) would probably be their bestseller

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Minecraft Storymode made it to the TVs, Tales from the Borderlands barely got YouTube ads. Minecraft's a bigger name, unfortunately.

• ErykaEryka Banned

OH NO!? WTF HAVE YOU DONE!? DON'T GIVE THEM THE IDEA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

buttstabber posted: »

Hey,internet 's full of kids,kids like minecraft! It's hard to think of the game that would gather such a huge audience! Oh wait....i know o

• ErykaEryka Banned

Tiny little question: I-Is there a way I can come in your chat? P-Please.. I promise I won't hurt people

• It's public now, so sure!

Eryka posted: »

Tiny little question: I-Is there a way I can come in your chat? P-Please.. I promise I won't hurt people

• ErykaEryka Banned

I can't join :(

It's public now, so sure!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Never mind

It's public now, so sure!

• Ah, I think you need a Discord account first for the invite to work.

Never mind

• Mistakes were made

enter image description here

OH NO!? WTF HAVE YOU DONE!? DON'T GIVE THEM THE IDEA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2016

there's still hope as long as Tales made profit (surely it did) there is hope for continuation after all

Money's always right eh InGen

Hey,internet 's full of kids,kids like minecraft! It's hard to think of the game that would gather such a huge audience! Oh wait....i know o

• NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Oh crap, i've been gone for a while. The cringey Minecraft threads were getting into my head.

• I think that will sadly be a loooooooong wait.

Gearbox is working on BL3 and because the events that took place in TFTBL, will impact their story, I think there will be a lot of rewriting and all, because they had already started working on it before. So I don't know if they could authorize Telltale to make a season 2 before they launch their game. And rumor has it, it'll take 2-3 years to finish it, Yes, the fans and profits of the game make a great impact, but it all depends on Gearbox really. But I think Telltale gave Gearbox permission to use their characters, so hopefully we´ll see someone from the crew in BL3 while we wait haha

MrNoodles posted: »

Man I so can't wait for the new Batman game Telltale's working on JUST FUCKING KIDDING FUCK THAT WE WANT TFTBL2

• Actually, it sounds great. It would be fun to play as Fiona or Rhys. But I would want one thing, that in Bl3 would not be Handsom Jack he started to annoy me a little :/

katee9121 posted: »

I think that will sadly be a loooooooong wait. Gearbox is working on BL3 and because the events that took place in TFTBL, will impact the

• edited April 2016

So uh... The Halo Project has been pretty delayed for a while now and I might have to delay it indefinitely, because of three things:

1. My life is super busy right now, I have a heavy workload of college classes and after this term I'll be going on a time-consuming internship
    2. My life has also hit some rough snags that have left me more or less emotionally damaged for the time being. So, I'm still getting over a lot of personal issues that leave me not in the mood to write about some of the themes in the fic.
    3. On top of everything I'm working on, I am actually preparing to write original short stories/poems/novels that could potentially get published, which is also taking up much of my time and inspiration.

That doesn't mean I'm abandoning The Halo Project, I still intend to write more on it and maybe I'll see the next chapter finished within the next few months. I'm just letting you guys know what's up and why it's taking so long.

• Aayyy no sweat. You aren't obligated to prioritize the fanfic over your actual life. It's important you straighten everything out!

I've seen too many put fiction before life too many times. :P

LoseMyHome posted: »

So uh... The Halo Project has been pretty delayed for a while now and I might have to delay it indefinitely, because of three things: *

• Bout to go play episodes 1-5 on Tales again. Lets gooooooooooo

• ya know, we still do have Walking Dead S3 and GoT S2!

What about Minecraft? You think it sucks huh?? That's too bad,get 5 more seasons son

• edited April 2016

So I was just watching the Minecraft Story Mode trailers and TELLTALE IS MAKIGN EPISODES 6, 7, & 8 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TELLTALE IM SO PISSED RIGHT NWO

• I'm not even hyped for either of those

ya know, we still do have Walking Dead S3 and GoT S2!

• out of all of the games telltale has made they decide to make minecraft the longest. bullshit

So I was just watching the Minecraft Story Mode trailers and TELLTALE IS MAKIGN EPISODES 6, 7, & 8 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TELLTALE IM SO PISSED RIGHT NWO

• Me neither.I will play both as soon as they come out still though

I'm not even hyped for either of those

• ^That. Only Wolf could ease my pain...for a bit

Me neither.I will play both as soon as they come out still though

• I know right

I wouldn't be half as pissed if minecraft wasn't the only one,this is just enraging

out of all of the games telltale has made they decide to make minecraft the longest. bullshit

• I'm thinking of Wolf and walking dead as painkillers,when tales would be a proper medkit (just a random dumb thought lol)

Maybe batman turns out to be good and would ease our pain as well

Leluch123 posted: »

^That. Only Wolf could ease my pain...for a bit

• Tales S2 would be more of a cure than med kit ;) Also yeah Batman might become something too....

I'm thinking of Wolf and walking dead as painkillers,when tales would be a proper medkit (just a random dumb thought lol) Maybe batman turns out to be good and would ease our pain as well

• @DictatorAsylum

When getting kinky goes wrong

enter image description here

• Oh gravebot XD

@DictatorAsylum When getting kinky goes wrong

• I proposed to that fucker so many times

Oh gravebot XD

• edited April 2016

Heh, I heard that the love for tales from the borderlands was on par with the first season of the walking dead.

Think about it, They can't just simply abandon such an amazing game!

Yea,cash.It seems it's telltale's main goal today-trying to cash in on most successful franchises,abandoning ones that aren't very profitable. Which sucks ass:\

• They did it with TWAU. :(

Darringa posted: »

Heh, I heard that the love for tales from the borderlands was on par with the first season of the walking dead. Think about it, They can't just simply abandon such an amazing game!

• edited April 2016

Same. I think we've had enough of TWD games and GoT S1 disappointed me. But I'm pretty excited for Batman.

I'm not even hyped for either of those

• Hi Pinky. Where's your avatar? :O

Hi, guys.

• Eh, I'm pretty sure Minecraft won't get any more extra episodes or another season, so it's not the longest.

out of all of the games telltale has made they decide to make minecraft the longest. bullshit

• RIP

I proposed to that fucker so many times

• I believe Minecraft has been sort of a testing ground for Telltale to try new things (new combat, puzzles, hubs and now DLCs), which might be implemented in the future titles. And if the DLC formula works, we might even see more DLCs in the future... And not only for upcoming titles, but for some older titles as well. cough TWAU TfTB cough

I know right I wouldn't be half as pissed if minecraft wasn't the only one,this is just enraging

• As long as its coming, I'll be very happy

katee9121 posted: »

I think that will sadly be a loooooooong wait. Gearbox is working on BL3 and because the events that took place in TFTBL, will impact the

• Yeah..
    Just seriously hoping they bring my two favourite telltales back :)

Pipas posted: »

They did it with TWAU.

• And if the DLC formula works, we might even see more DLCs in the future...

I'm pretty sure DLC thing worked just fine without any testing in "400 days"
    I mean,why wouldn't it work? There're tons of fans of all the titles telltale has made so far,if they wanted to make more of TWAU/TFTB,they would've made it long ago.But that's just my standpoint on this,perhaps i'm completely wrong(i kinda want to be)

Pipas posted: »

I believe Minecraft has been sort of a testing ground for Telltale to try new things (new combat, puzzles, hubs and now DLCs), which might b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.