The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Dont remind someone with anxiety about first impressions that shit is terrifying! Usually first impressions dont even exist I cant remember any other than one or two awful ones

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh yeah nothing new to me, sadly. Now onto some advice! No one's gonna know you there so that a great chance to make a good first impress

• These people are the most insecure of anyone they need to put others down to lift themselves up, losers.

Sim communities? Realy those people are trolls? seriously, I would laugh at any insults they tried throwing at me. (I dont have a problem with them just with bullies in general) the sims is a huge time sink they probably dont have much real life social interaction

So , there is a YouTuber named Jon Cozart. He makes songs about a bunch of different things , like Harry Potter and Star Wars and his hig

• The atmosphere here is different, Im glad I haven't seen one of those old abortion threads that used to pop up all the time for a while.

Stick around, post threads and remember the members are the forums

Markd4547 posted: »

I've logged in on this forum everyday for over 2 years. I met many amazing people and had some wonderful experiences This forum was very

• You should go and watch a show called Blue Heelers. Situations like you just described in that last paragraph happen all the time on that show.

I forgot to mention: we also learnt from what other have said from what was seen that it was her daughter that did the actual break in, Moth

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

I feel ya bro.

My connection to this place and desire to post here waxes and wanes, but it's not like the glory days. Maybe when Season 3 of TWD comes out some folks will wander back. Who knows?

Regardless, you're a pretty awesome dude, Mark. :)

I've logged in on this forum everyday for over 2 years. I met many amazing people and had some wonderful experiences This forum was very

• Seems interesting at least. I shall try.

You should go and watch a show called Blue Heelers. Situations like you just described in that last paragraph happen all the time on that show.

• It's a show about cops if you haven't guessed. Might not be your thing, but I'm actually enjoying it at the moment. My uncle was actually in a few episodes.

Seems interesting at least. I shall try.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If you only talk to some person once they are gonna hold onto that first impression because they do not know you. It will eventually vanish.

Dont remind someone with anxiety about first impressions that shit is terrifying! Usually first impressions dont even exist I cant remember any other than one or two awful ones

• That was the summer before Ts4 came out. It was almost as bad as the Kenny /Jane fights in the TWD section.

These people are the most insecure of anyone they need to put others down to lift themselves up, losers. Sim communities? Realy those peo

• Im pretty pissed off because my channel will get taken down if I get 2 more copyright strikes. I made a video about cringey Suprise Egg videos and it got taken down as soon as i uploaded it. I didn't even use any copyrighted material, all i did was discuss them. Youtube is shit for taking down my video just because 5 million subscriber channels copyright claimed me for no reason.

• I feel ya, the fourms used to be a happy place when it was the TFTB era but now its a place where people tell each other that they are cringe and need to die, its messed up really.

• I know; I looked it up.

It's a show about cops if you haven't guessed. Might not be your thing, but I'm actually enjoying it at the moment. My uncle was actually in a few episodes.

• ok idubbbztv

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Im pretty pissed off because my channel will get taken down if I get 2 more copyright strikes. I made a video about cringey Suprise Egg vide

• but i took the g out of your waffle now all that's left is your ego

Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it once it's broken, but you can still see the cracks in that motherfucker's reflection. edit: fixed my horrible grammar

• edited April 2016

No, that's everywhere! I don't know about the adult world today, but a lighthearted conversation between teenagers today usually contains multilple uses of the phrase "Kill yourself."

It's pretty terrible. :D

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I feel ya, the fourms used to be a happy place when it was the TFTB era but now its a place where people tell each other that they are cringe and need to die, its messed up really.

• I had to have my 14 yr old lab put down last month I miss him a lot :,(

• Sorry for your loss. Did you have him all of his life?

I had to have my 14 yr old lab put down last month I miss him a lot :,(

• The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animals) cannot do anything if it is a civil dispute of "property ownership". That is it. They have won. They now have secured ownership of the dog. I don't even know how to react. The dog is fucked. She shall die in their hands if the family has not learnt their lesson.

• Mark don't go. You're not the poster these forums deserve; you're the poster these forums need.

• Just take it back then.

The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animals) cannot do anything if it is a civil dispute of "property ownership".

• edited April 2016

Whats this about?

Edit: if your in the uk what about Judge Rinder (seriously)

The RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animals) cannot do anything if it is a civil dispute of "property ownership".

• Late reply but yeah since he was 5 months old I have another dog which is good because I probably wouldn't have been able to adjust to a dogless household. That guy wasn't a pet he was my friend.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Sorry for your loss. Did you have him all of his life?

• I can't. It would just result in a VCAT case we would almost certainly lose. She has a stronger case. Everything we have tried has been exhausted.

Just take it back then.

• I live in Australia.

Whats this about? Edit: if your in the uk what about Judge Rinder (seriously)

• I hope your other dog is handling it OK. I think one of the saddest things about the loss of a pet is when the other pets in the house wonder what happened and go looking for him everywhere, not understanding.

Late reply but yeah since he was 5 months old I have another dog which is good because I probably wouldn't have been able to adjust to a dogless household. That guy wasn't a pet he was my friend.

• I fail to see how they managed to get ownership of the dog legally if you guys already had the ownership.

So yeah, I guess animal abusers should be sent to re-education camps or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to settle your guys silence with a money.

• Boaty McBoatFace won't be the name of that damn British Research Vessel. Fucking government.

• Because the dog was with them for so long, they have a claim to her, backed up by a lack of proof to our agreement and that we had gone over to them to hand over the registration paperwork (technically acknowledging the dog as theirs) before changing our minds when we saw the condition of the dog. Furthermore, we have no photographic evidence of her emaciation, nor is she underweight anymore (no thanks to them). In short, a lack of evidence makes our case impossible to win.

We could get them for breaking and entering. But since it would not get us the dog back (being a different charge altogether), we have concluded that we ought to leave that matter alone

Clord posted: »

I fail to see how they managed to get ownership of the dog legally if you guys already had the ownership. So yeah, I guess animal abusers

• Why do I sweat like a gazillion more times then usual immediately after getting out the bath!!!! It pisses me off so damn much my pits just tranfrorm into gross little unhigeinic taps that soak my damn shirts! I hate my fucking pits so fucking much!

• edited April 2016

Smoking marijuana is becoming a major pet peeve of mine, especially in the case of people who openly advertise it as if it makes them something special and awesome. For a lot of people, It doesn't even seem to be about the actual high alone. It's just a symbol, hence its growth in popularity. I will never touch it, and in complete honesty, I lose a little respect for people that do.

(Not looking to piss anyone off, just a little something on my mind)

• So my whole big group of friends just split up... I haven't been this sad in years

• Split up? Why? Did you guys part ways to pursue your dreams? Did a giant argument break you all up?

So my whole big group of friends just split up... I haven't been this sad in years

• Ditto, I won't bring people down for it but I'll unconsciously avoid them if I knew they smoked marijuana or anything similar really.

Belan posted: »

Smoking marijuana is becoming a major pet peeve of mine, especially in the case of people who openly advertise it as if it makes them someth

• Yup it was an argument :(

Split up? Why? Did you guys part ways to pursue your dreams? Did a giant argument break you all up?

• May I inquire as to what it was about/what caused it?

Yup it was an argument

• The story is so twisted I don't even know how it started anymore but me and my friend that was part of the group is trying to fix the whole thing

May I inquire as to what it was about/what caused it?

• Oh, hope it all works out then.

The story is so twisted I don't even know how it started anymore but me and my friend that was part of the group is trying to fix the whole thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.