Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yes.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

(?) Pipas is still Gortys

• Oh my god, I can't ... I just can't read Out of the Comfort Zone anymore. It's ... christ, it's, it's no. A big no. That's what it is.

In other news, I'm finally getting to work on Denouement again. Next chapter has to do with Kendall Hospital. So doing that, chatting with arkemisia, and responding to calls. I'm inhabiting the firehouse right now so I won't be disturbed by a very loud mother-in-law ... and barking dogs ... Should get done faster if I don't get distracted. I'm going to try and get this chapter out by tonight.

• You read that last chapter too huh? Yeah, I saw it earlier this morning, it was...uh...yeah.

Oh my god, I can't ... I just can't read Out of the Comfort Zone anymore. It's ... christ, it's, it's no. A big no. That's what it is. In

• I got curious and skimmed the chapter... -_- I regret that decision.

But I am so excited for the next chapter of Denouement! I can't wait!!

Oh my god, I can't ... I just can't read Out of the Comfort Zone anymore. It's ... christ, it's, it's no. A big no. That's what it is. In

• I just can't read Out of the Comfort Zone anymore

Rhystricted's little cousin...

• Are you kidding, if this keeps up, Out of the Comfort Zone is going to outgrow Rhystricted. Hell, it might have already.

I just can't read Out of the Comfort Zone anymore Rhystricted's little cousin...

• Pipas should probably delete it from the list

Are you kidding, if this keeps up, Out of the Comfort Zone is going to outgrow Rhystricted. Hell, it might have already.

• Yeah, or at the very least add adult content or NSFW next to it.

Pipas should probably delete it from the list

• Would posting a link that leads to a fanfic that contains smut cause trouble for the thread?

If it doesn't, then sure keep it up in the OP list (just be sure to mark it as NSFW content)

Yeah, or at the very least add adult content or NSFW next to it.

• If left unmarked as NSFW, then quite possibly yeah.

Would posting a link that leads to a fanfic that contains smut cause trouble for the thread? If it doesn't, then sure keep it up in the OP list (just be sure to mark it as NSFW content)

• I PM'd @InGen_Nate_Kenny to hear his opinion about this. In the meantime, I deleted it from the OP to not cause any trouble.

Would posting a link that leads to a fanfic that contains smut cause trouble for the thread? If it doesn't, then sure keep it up in the OP list (just be sure to mark it as NSFW content)

• edited April 2016

So this was going to be longer, but I don't want to keep people waiting ... This has been a harrowing week.

I've split this chapter into two parts. Still 10k words though. Next part out next weekend!

Enjoy!

20 : My Hippocratic Oath, Part 1

EDIT: By the by, I don't want anybody to assume anything from Nora's spastic interaction. This is very much a Rhysha, SS!/Danse fic.

• I'm guessing Butt-Boy is a throwback to the automatron DLC.

Glorious.

So this was going to be longer, but I don't want to keep people waiting ... This has been a harrowing week. I've split this chapter into

• edited April 2016

And Fisto from New Vegas. :]

enter link description here

Nora has always been kinda flip-floppy for me. On one hand she's sincere and will back you up out of the goodness of her heart. On the other hand, she'll take opportunities to fuck with people.

"Hey dumbass, that's not how baseball was played! It was more violent!"

IE: She's a troll

I'm guessing Butt-Boy is a throwback to the automatron DLC. Glorious.

• edited April 2016

Remembering Ep. 3 days...

https://imgur.com/a/MUUvQ#ZZezNjr

• Good ol' days...

armis37 posted: »

Remembering Ep. 3 days... https://imgur.com/a/MUUvQ#ZZezNjr

• RWBY talk. I'm available on the new chat.

Leluch123 posted: »

Good ol' days...

• Heard ya loud and clear!

RWBY talk. I'm available on the new chat.

• edited April 2016

Man, I love this thread! Idk why, It just feels like home to me! Down with Rhyiona!

• Hey guys. Long time no see. What's been going on?

• Hi Carley! Long time no see indeed. How are you doing these days?

Well, we got a new chat, 2 weeks ago the thread celebrated one year anniversary and for April fools day I turned the thread into Rhack thread. Also a lot of fanart and fanfics were posted. Otherwise not so much. :P

Hey guys. Long time no see. What's been going on?

• Broooooo it's been a while. Tales' influence has slowly been growing in Youtube since big Youtubers have started playing, keeping that flame going.

Hey guys. Long time no see. What's been going on?

• Arkemisia is on fire with these fics!

She has a new series called Revolver Reloaded that focuses on Rhys' ex Stacey.

Rhys and Sasha are a thing in it too.

• I knowww!! And their writing is fantastic too! A++ stuff

Arkemisia is on fire with these fics! She has a new series called Revolver Reloaded that focuses on Rhys' ex Stacey. Rhys and Sasha are a thing in it too.

• I didn't find anything about Rhys and Sasha in it, point it out to me?

Arkemisia is on fire with these fics! She has a new series called Revolver Reloaded that focuses on Rhys' ex Stacey. Rhys and Sasha are a thing in it too.

• edited April 2016

I guess it will be in future chapters.

I didn't find anything about Rhys and Sasha in it, point it out to me?

• It will be in there!

I hope!

• Its going to be in future chapters they said. probably similar to their other fic Something Strange, where its more about the story, but there's Rhysha goodness as a subplot ^u^

• I really enjoyed the Rhysha romance in Tales from the Borderlands - it shows that Telltale CAN write scenes like this, although this was a very funny context.
    But I rarely find games where I really care about the characters, and this was one of those games.

I'd love to see more games from Telltale allow the shipping of characters, as an option (so no one is forced to).
    Good job, TTG ! :)

• So, I've only gotten through Ep. 3 as of yet, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I TOTALLY didn't see this coming in episode 3. I should have, but I'm dumb.

Anyway, right when Fiona gives Sasha the Fonzi point, I was like..what was that about? And then I FINALLY got it when they stepped into the woods and I was like....oh man Rhys has the hots for her. It was really cute. Can't wait to see where it goes in Ep. 4 and 5.

• Woah, two new peeps!

Welcome!

• O_o

Good Lord do people really take it that seriously?

armis37 posted: »

Remembering Ep. 3 days... https://imgur.com/a/MUUvQ#ZZezNjr

• Sees two new people...proceeds to break out champagne

enter image description here

• They did

bossmanham posted: »

O_o Good Lord do people really take it that seriously?

• You don't know the half of it mate....

O_o Good Lord do people really take it that seriously?

• Well, I'd stay out of the forums until I played it all if I were you. Spoilers may come up even in the threads you wouldn't expecting them to be. :D

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy the last 2 episodes! :P

So, I've only gotten through Ep. 3 as of yet, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I TOTALLY didn't see this coming in episode 3. I should

• Oh man i just finished. I got a little panicky there for a second. There may or may not have been tears.

Pipas posted: »

Well, I'd stay out of the forums until I played it all if I were you. Spoilers may come up even in the threads you wouldn't expecting them to be. Anyways, hope you'll enjoy the last 2 episodes! :P

• Ayyyyy!!!

Ayyyy

Thanks for having me!

Sees two new people...proceeds to break out champagne

• enter image description here

Oh man i just finished. I got a little panicky there for a second. There may or may not have been tears.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.