Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited April 2016

new peps

enter image description here

• edited April 2016

Make that 3 new peeps! Let me join you!

Rhysha for life!

• enter image description here

We're gonna need a bigger boat...

Blockb0ys posted: »

Make that 3 new peeps! Let me join you! Rhysha for life!

• enter image description here

What is going on? Why all of a sudden 3 new people? Oh my...

We're gonna need a bigger boat...

• Okay, let me officially welcome you to the Rhysha thread. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :P

Make that 3 new peeps! Let me join you! Rhysha for life!

• I assume some youtube\twitch gamer played it recently?maybe?There's no way this is just a coincidence :P

Pipas posted: »

What is going on? Why all of a sudden 3 new people? Oh my...

• In my case, you can thank The Wolf Among Us being free and The Walking Dead seasons 1 & 2 for being like 12 bucks bundled on the XBox One a couple weeks back that got my Telltale Jimmies re-rustled. I'd played them a couple years ago, but I just had never gotten around to playing TFTB as I'd never really been a Borderlands player before. Now I'll probably have to get the Minecraft and GoT games too. Bye money.

buttstabber posted: »

I assume some youtube\twitch gamer played it recently?maybe?There's no way this is just a coincidence :P

• Save your money on Minecraft. GoT might be worth it, might not be, but Minecraft is meh at best in my opinion.

bossmanham posted: »

In my case, you can thank The Wolf Among Us being free and The Walking Dead seasons 1 & 2 for being like 12 bucks bundled on the XBox On

• I second what poultry said,just...just don't buy minecraft.As much as i like other titles, i can't bring myself saying anything good about this particular one

Oh,and i'm not borderlands fan either (not really into fps shooting) but i decided to give it a shot regardless,just in respect for telltales previous creations.Welp,there goes the adventure i'll never forget

In my case, you can thank The Wolf Among Us being free and The Walking Dead seasons 1 & 2 for being like 12 bucks bundled on the XBox On

• edited April 2016

Can't get enough of the Söderberg sisters. Was so happy when I completed Tales and they used one of thier songs! Silver Lining.

They're also swedish

enter link description here

• I actually like Minecraft more than GoT. I know, herecy. :D

Save your money on Minecraft. GoT might be worth it, might not be, but Minecraft is meh at best in my opinion.

• Moar Sasha from Doppeldonger. This time in full Hyperion mode.

Sauce

• Conference Call !

Moar Sasha from Doppeldonger. This time in full Hyperion mode. Sauce

• So I have a new phone background now.

• Nice, this has been mine for the last few weeks.

So I have a new phone background now.

• Seeing her carry weapons like that makes me more convinced that she should be a Vault Hunter in BL3. Of course, she would probably specialize more toward SMGs.

• Actually I've had tftbl since it came out but had huge troubles getting an account working, so I've been lurking on the forums basically since it came out.

Loved lurking on the Rhysha thread and have seen this thread grow almost since the beginning (with the Rhyiona black gate pics :D)

You guys are all very talented and creative so am happy to finally officially join.

All hail Rhysha!

I assume some youtube\twitch gamer played it recently?maybe?There's no way this is just a coincidence :P

• This is amazing.

• I enjoyed reading through some of the significant dates on the forum. Especially the day Ep. 3 released.

Actually I've had tftbl since it came out but had huge troubles getting an account working, so I've been lurking on the forums basically sin

• I remember a few days before, one of the writers said he was gonna be on the thread with popcorn when Ep. 3 released and everyone was losing their minds :D

I enjoyed reading through some of the significant dates on the forum. Especially the day Ep. 3 released.

• Yeah. I was really worried that something bad would happen. :D

I remember a few days before, one of the writers said he was gonna be on the thread with popcorn when Ep. 3 released and everyone was losing their minds

• You are amazing. (Sorry today compliments day!!)

This is amazing.

• Haha that's awesome!

I remember a few days before, one of the writers said he was gonna be on the thread with popcorn when Ep. 3 released and everyone was losing their minds

• We had a picture of a fridge with Rhysha pictures on it some pages back ago.

Quite possibilities the coolest refrigerator out there.

So I have a new phone background now.

• Did I hear right that even the voice actors, Troy and Laura, ship Rhysha?

• They don't, as far as i know they're both rhyionas

Erin Yvette has once visited this thread however and said she adores rhysha,which was quite exciting)

Did I hear right that even the voice actors, Troy and Laura, ship Rhysha?

• Oh I thought I read in another thread that they did a play-through where they said otherwise. Oh well.

They don't, as far as i know they're both rhyionas Erin Yvette has once visited this thread however and said she adores rhysha,which was quite exciting)

• edited April 2016

Troy hasn't made a statement about the whole shipping situation as far as I know and Laura mentioned in one of the streams that she ships Rhysha and retweeted bembiann's Rhyiona picture with a comment "I ship it", so I believe she ships both. :D

But yeah, as buttstabber mentioned above, Erin Yvette is definitely pro-Rhysha. :)

Did I hear right that even the voice actors, Troy and Laura, ship Rhysha?

• edited April 2016

Oh Laura, playing both sides of the fence. :-D

On that note, I wish Bembiann would do a Rhysha. Dang she's good.

Troy hasn't made a statement about the whole shipping situation as far as I know and Laura mentioned in one of the streams that she ships Rh

• She doesn't PLAY both sides of the fence

She IS the fence god dammit

Oh Laura, playing both sides of the fence. :-D On that note, I wish Bembiann would do a Rhysha. Dang she's good.

• I... guess I ship Rhysha? I kind of ship it in the same way I ship stuff like Ron/Hermione or Leia/Solo? Aka. They're canon so they just exist as part of the 'verse? I know Rhysha isn't universally canon, but it just felt canon - and I say this as someone who is pretty adverse to romance options in general.

It felt super natural just to roll with (most) of the romantic options, so I went with it in my first playthrough (making it canon for me :P ) but I was doing the opposite of everything for my second playthrough and I noticed that, suddenly, a lot of scenes seems really off?

Did anyone else play a non-Rhysha playthrough and get that impression? I think it's mainly in E5 that the scenes start to feel weird but... yeah.

Anyway hello yes I am here I ship Rhysha. It is not my only ship, but it is my only straight ship, so there's that.

Also um, um. Hey. Do the fanfics have to be only Rhysha or can they be Rhysha+? And do they have to be SFW?

• Hello there! Glad you ship Rhysha!

I agree rolling with the majority of romantic options felt natural, and it seemed a bit off when you went against them otherwise.

As your fic question, they can be Rhysha+. However, due to site guidelines on the forums, they have to be SFW if you want a link to be posted in the main OP.

I'm not saying that there are people against NSFW fics, though. If you do end up writing such a fic, I'm sure you can just shout out that you did (doing that is allowed) and then privately message the link to anyone interested.

Feline_Jaye posted: »

I... guess I ship Rhysha? I kind of ship it in the same way I ship stuff like Ron/Hermione or Leia/Solo? Aka. They're canon so they just exi

• I guess that makes 5 new members who joined in recent timespan.

Wow...

• Moar Sasha doodles.

Source

• Ah, site guidelines. I forgot about those. Well then I won't post a link to the nsfw Rhysha+ fic I have totally already written «eh heh»

Yeah, there were more scenes than I realised that where scripted to look... well I'd say romantic. And they were scripted to look like that without player input. Someone mentioned once that the player choice is more if Rhys acts on his attraction, but that it's canon that he's attracted to Sasha in the first place.

Hello there! Glad you ship Rhysha! I agree rolling with the majority of romantic options felt natural, and it seemed a bit off when you

• And none got a place on the map or their avatar Rhyshafied....

I guess that makes 5 new members who joined in recent timespan. Wow...

• Gosh I would want to draw like this, I feel unecessary in this thread, like I can't do anything...

Moar Sasha doodles. Source

• I don't have files to the wall and neither of them stated where they're from or if they want to be in the map at all. So there.

Leluch123 posted: »

And none got a place on the map or their avatar Rhyshafied....

• Tbh I don't think people are still caring about the Rhysha avatar thing. And they didn't mention where they were from.

Leluch123 posted: »

And none got a place on the map or their avatar Rhyshafied....

• I know was just yankin your chain

I don't have files to the wall and neither of them stated where they're from or if they want to be in the map at all. So there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.