Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah I know just having a bit of fun at Pipas's expense...

Tbh I don't think people are still caring about the Rhysha avatar thing. And they didn't mention where they were from.

• Pipas can only be made fun of when his alter-ego shows.

We all know who I'm talking about...

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah I know just having a bit of fun at Pipas's expense...

• You can stick me on there if you want. I honestly didn't know too much about it. Wouldn't mind one of those Rhysha avatars either.

I'm in Kansas City, MO.

Pipas posted: »

I don't have files to the wall and neither of them stated where they're from or if they want to be in the map at all. So there.

• This is really good. I've always stunk at putting people, especially girls, in good poses. Wish I knew how.

I may do some Rhysha fanfiction at some point. I'll keep you guys up to date.

Moar Sasha doodles. Source

• enter image description here

bossmanham posted: »

This is really good. I've always stunk at putting people, especially girls, in good poses. Wish I knew how. I may do some Rhysha fanfiction at some point. I'll keep you guys up to date.

• enter image description here

I know was just yankin your chain

• Oki, will do in the near future. :D

You can stick me on there if you want. I honestly didn't know too much about it. Wouldn't mind one of those Rhysha avatars either. I'm in Kansas City, MO.

• Yiss, there's never enough Rhysha fanfics. :P

This is really good. I've always stunk at putting people, especially girls, in good poses. Wish I knew how. I may do some Rhysha fanfiction at some point. I'll keep you guys up to date.

• Oh yeah, I requested those :D

I really love Kimmy's art!

• I love that meme

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2016

Another shot of Team Awesome

enter image description here

the thing

the thing 2

• now isn't that adorable? yes. yes it is.

• Rhys looks like John Travolta in the first picture. overly handsome rhys.

Another shot of Team Awesome the thing the thing 2

• So how's everyone doing today? I'm finally getting studies and exams done with, which is why I've been absent for so long.

Oh shiz, we have 5 new members! How long was I gone guys? Great work! Especially on the new fanart :D

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2016

Hey, if anyone wants some new Sasha or Rhys or Grease Face avatars, there's a TON of new ones.

• Screw that, SCOOTER is what I'm glad they added!

Hey, if anyone wants some new Sasha or Rhys or Grease Face avatars, there's a TON of new ones.

• :3

• I'd love some present Sasha and Vaughn models, oh well.

Anyways, my avatar is technically still Loader Bot.

• Noice, welcome back! :D

So how's everyone doing today? I'm finally getting studies and exams done with, which is why I've been absent for so long. Oh shiz, we have 5 new members! How long was I gone guys? Great work! Especially on the new fanart

• SWEET! While I love my Rhys Double Bird avatar, I sure do like this one from the Episode 2 promotion =3

• Hey all I wrote my first Rhysha fanfic. Let me know what you think. I hope it's okay to put it here. If not let me know and I'll delete.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11931580/1/That-Little-Flower-Moment

• edited May 2016

Loved it, really hope you write more in the future.

Hey all I wrote my first Rhysha fanfic. Let me know what you think. I hope it's okay to put it here. If not let me know and I'll delete. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11931580/1/That-Little-Flower-Moment

• Hello everybody its been a while since the last time i was around here, did I miss something?

• Lotsa new members joined recently. Some fics and pics, and we upgraded the Rhysha chat!

-Rhys- posted: »

Hello everybody its been a while since the last time i was around here, did I miss something?

• You have been gone for long, so lots of things. :D

-Rhys- posted: »

Hello everybody its been a while since the last time i was around here, did I miss something?

• So how's the other side of the pond doing? :D

• One question has been gnawing at me.

Much like August, I wonder if Rhys jerks off with that robot arm...

• edited May 2016

I think we win, guys. Right?

• Ayyyy.

cue people complaining of forced romances and me rolling my eyes

• edited May 2016

Apparently that's approximately 9% of em. Hehe.

Basically Rhysha is like puppies and apple pie in popularity.

Ayyyy. cue people complaining of forced romances and me rolling my eyes

• I'd count the statistic on the right. (Rhys' choice) It's more forward than the one on the left.

• To be fair, there's only one option ("Stay away from my sister") that the game treats as not shipping Rhys and Sasha. So even if you stayed silent or only asked what is Rhys' intention with Sasha, the game takes it as shipping them. That's why Rhys' confession should be closer to how players actually felt. Worry not, 70% is still damn high percentage. :D

• Heyoo. We're good, thanks for asking. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

So how's the other side of the pond doing?

• Alright. Well they do need all the help they can get.

To be fair, there's only one option ("Stay away from my sister") that the game treats as not shipping Rhys and Sasha. So even if you stayed

• Hey whoa whoa whoa!

We had a say in this and we agree that Rhys and Fiona should be a thing!

We are the minority and we're proud of it :D

• Hmm? All i hear is "Rhysha is canon and the coolest."

;-D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey whoa whoa whoa! We had a say in this and we agree that Rhys and Fiona should be a thing! We are the minority and we're proud of it

• I'd say Rhys' choice is the precise number of rhysha shippers,since you had to say exactly " I like her" to get into these 70 percent

I'd count the statistic on the right. (Rhys' choice) It's more forward than the one on the left.

• I dunno thought. The player could simply want to be hiding it from Fiona to a degree.

buttstabber posted: »

I'd say Rhys' choice is the precise number of rhysha shippers,since you had to say exactly " I like her" to get into these 70 percent

• The second one is the BEST!!!!

Another shot of Team Awesome the thing the thing 2

• Sorry I have been missing for weeks. Something new happened to this thread?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.