Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Progress! I'm guessing they want to get through 2 episodes of the series before they release episode 6, so that they can release the episodes monthly like Michonne. Either way it shouldn't be too long now till we get an announcement. (Late May-early June I bet).

MimoDX2 posted: »

They added the Depots for EP6, EP7 and EP8 here: https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/?branch=public (3 days ago) So i guess Episode 6 is almost done? If so then a release on May is likely.

• I'm playing TWAU while waiting for a new Telltale game. I love it so far.

Gieniek55 posted: »

Anyone remember TWAU?

• On the upside at least he's still got his kids

• It's nice to know that he isn't going throught it alone.

Cuwwa posted: »

On the upside at least he's still got his kids

• It is silent here

• When do you think the episode will come out?

It is silent here

• Ya know... Last I me there was activity on the steamdb the episode came out that month (I know it's may now anyway) but I hint maybe later this month?

Also, since 7 and 8 are there I think this means quick releases again after 6

• edited May 2016

After 6, yeah I think we'll definitely get monthly releases, but I'm not so sure about episode 6 coming out this month. I expect it'll be teased in May, but I don't think we'll get the episode until Summer officially starts.

Ya know... Last I me there was activity on the steamdb the episode came out that month (I know it's may now anyway) but I hint maybe later this month? Also, since 7 and 8 are there I think this means quick releases again after 6

• If you see mimod2x post up you can see activity in steam database soo thinking of mid may

When do you think the episode will come out?

• is the adventure pass another game![enter image description here](Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The)

• The Adventure Pass is a Downloadable Add on for Minecraft Story Mode. It's a set of three more episodes you can buy, just as you otherwise bought earlier episodes.

Ditzy posted: »

is the adventure pass another game![enter image description here](Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The)

• Telltale said episode 6 would come out in the summer of 2016, plus that episode hasn't been rated, so your belief is already false.

If you see mimod2x post up you can see activity in steam database soo thinking of mid may

• Activity on Steam database! :O So the chances are big the next episode comes this month? I mean, I'm really seeing or hoping the fact that Telltale will be busy this year and there will be an episode of something every month, considering we have this, Batman, Game of Thrones and TWD.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Activity on the Steam database doesn't always mean a imminent release, Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 had it's depot added January 20th 2015 and it didn't release until March 17th 2015 so it's likely that they will still release it for their estimated "summer" release window. I guess they could still surprise us and release it slightly earlier than expected but i'm not going to get my hopes up yet.

ZillionJape posted: »

Activity on Steam database! :O So the chances are big the next episode comes this month? I mean, I'm really seeing or hoping the fact that T

• But we must xpect ANY ttg episode release as a tg episode is coming monthly, so mcsm is most probable...i'm xpecting it as well...bcoz no othr ttg stuff is xpected this month

OzzyUK posted: »

Activity on the Steam database doesn't always mean a imminent release, Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 had it's depot added January 20t

• so guys what did you like best in episode 5 i like the new characters and storyline best what do you think

• This dosen't mean that it won't happen though. Remember we've been waiting a month for the news they teased and it's got to come soon.

ALL YOU NEED IS HOPE! :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Activity on the Steam database doesn't always mean a imminent release, Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 had it's depot added January 20t

• EVERYTHING

so guys what did you like best in episode 5 i like the new characters and storyline best what do you think

• Episode 5 hadn't been rated before the activity on steam. Plus that date was just general like i say , i count 'when it's warm' as summer

Think possitive.

Telltale said episode 6 would come out in the summer of 2016, plus that episode hasn't been rated, so your belief is already false.

• I like the fact that Isa looks just like Female Jessie.

so guys what did you like best in episode 5 i like the new characters and storyline best what do you think

• In my female play through, I chose the yellow armour (I can't remember the name) and it matches Isa's clothes almost perfectly.

Saby511 posted: »

I like the fact that Isa looks just like Female Jessie.

• Last time there was activity on steam , things started to get interesting...

I'm hoping for some solid news soon!

• Does anyone know what happened to the interview with PeeWeeHerman (Ivor)? Job was talking about it a lot and then it all went quiet. I'm quite interested to see a voice actors perspective.

• That happens pretty frequently for some reason. Last I heard, he said to keep an eye on Nerdist.com but he has not tweeted about it since, and I haven't checked nerdist myself.

Does anyone know what happened to the interview with PeeWeeHerman (Ivor)? Job was talking about it a lot and then it all went quiet. I'm quite interested to see a voice actors perspective.

• I've been checking nerdiest quite a lot but it's not been there.

That happens pretty frequently for some reason. Last I heard, he said to keep an eye on Nerdist.com but he has not tweeted about it since, and I haven't checked nerdist myself.

• Haha, I remember that

I am remembering what dantdm said in episode 5 when we throw swamp eggs Reuben the sheep haha still funny

• Yes, progress!

MimoDX2 posted: »

They added the Depots for EP6, EP7 and EP8 here: https://steamdb.info/app/376870/depots/?branch=public (3 days ago) So i guess Episode 6 is almost done? If so then a release on May is likely.

• Nice find! I added this to the OP.

• Dan was surprised also while bigb was sad seing pigs labled in chest room

Haha, I remember that

• Not every last tweet referencing Story Mode is news; we generally look for tweets about them working on the game, or tweets with direct hints of when to expect info. All that tweet has is him wondering what to wear for some eventual launch party down the line, but that doesn't mean the launch party is soon and that wasn't a hint of when we are getting the episode.

see this tweet from stripcus https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/727702888789647361

• Who else agrees that all clues are pointing towards this month?

When an episode is encrypted into SteamDB that usually means that it's coming that month.
    And we've been waiting for that news that we was told we would get...

Like if u agree!

• I don't agree, because it can turn either way.

It could mean it is coming this month, but you cannot forget that it has been confirmed for Summer, in other words, June.

Who else agrees that all clues are pointing towards this month? When an episode is encrypted into SteamDB that usually means that it's coming that month. And we've been waiting for that news that we was told we would get... Like if u agree!

• Yeah, I saw :D

Dan was surprised also while bigb was sad seing pigs labled in chest room

• Did you know episode 4 was originally called desperate measures? At least I think it was. If you go into the Minecraft story mode page (under games on the telltale website) and click on my choices episode 4 shows as 'desperate measures'.

• I heard that the rest of the episodes are being released in summer so that probably means episode 6 for June, episode 7 for July and episode 8 for August

Who else agrees that all clues are pointing towards this month? When an episode is encrypted into SteamDB that usually means that it's coming that month. And we've been waiting for that news that we was told we would get... Like if u agree!

• I liked the unexplained background of "The Eversource" and the "Old Builders"

• No.... they said 7,8 were coming soon after. You know companies do that.....

I heard that the rest of the episodes are being released in summer so that probably means episode 6 for June, episode 7 for July and episode 8 for August

• It wasnt originally called desperate measures. From the time Episode 1 was realeased it was called "A Block and a Hard Place"

Did you know episode 4 was originally called desperate measures? At least I think it was. If you go into the Minecraft story mode page (under games on the telltale website) and click on my choices episode 4 shows as 'desperate measures'.

• I have a theory about episodes 6, 7 and 8.

In episode 6, you find out that Isa and Benedict are both part of the old builders. In episodes 6, 7 and 8, you embark on a journey to find the brewer, the warrior and the magician.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.