Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Episode 6 is called "A Portal to Mystery" because you travel into the mysterious world of magic made by Isabella(Isa's twin) the magician.
    Episode 7 is called "Access Denied" because Gabriela the warrior has a security system that turns the people trying to break in against each other
    Episode 8 is called "A Journeys End?" because you embark on the most dangerous journey to find Elina the magician.
    Like if you agree.

ismartroman posted: »

I have a theory about episodes 6, 7 and 8. In episode 6, you find out that Isa and Benedict are both part of the old builders. In episodes 6, 7 and 8, you embark on a journey to find the brewer, the warrior and the magician.

• Yeah i know i meant when it was written.

It wasnt originally called desperate measures. From the time Episode 1 was realeased it was called "A Block and a Hard Place"

• Actually you may be right. In my choices Episode 4 is called Desperate Measures. Who knows?

Cuwwa posted: »

Yeah i know i meant when it was written.

• Do I Have To Buy The Adventure Pass To Get Episodes 6,7,8 When They Are Avalible

The Adventure Pass is a Downloadable Add on for Minecraft Story Mode. It's a set of three more episodes you can buy, just as you otherwise bought earlier episodes.

• Yes; the Adventure Pass with contain episodes 6, 7, and 8 which are a seperate bundle from the first five episodes.

Do I Have To Buy The Adventure Pass To Get Episodes 6,7,8 When They Are Avalible

• btw, you just said "the magician" twice. I think you meant Elina the Brewer.

Episode 6 is called "A Portal to Mystery" because you travel into the mysterious world of magic made by Isabella(Isa's twin) the magician.

• enter image description here

It is silent here

• Idont think Isa and Benedict are going to have a big role if not at all

I have a theory about episodes 6, 7 and 8. In episode 6, you find out that Isa and Benedict are both part of the old builders. In episodes 6, 7 and 8, you embark on a journey to find the brewer, the warrior and the magician.

• I honk they should add Isa , Milo , Reginald , Aiden , Miya , Gil and benedict to the avatar selection as well as the new order with their armor. Just saying...

• LOL I just read that and realised I put honk instead of think!

I honk they should add Isa , Milo , Reginald , Aiden , Miya , Gil and benedict to the avatar selection as well as the new order with their armor. Just saying...

• edited May 2016

enter image description here

I honk they should add Isa , Milo , Reginald , Aiden , Miya , Gil and benedict to the avatar selection as well as the new order with their armor. Just saying...

• I'm not doing this for likes but...

• Like this comment if you think it will be released this month

I'm not doing this for likes but...

• Like this comment for next month.

Like this comment if you think it will be released this month

• And like this for a long way away...

Like this comment for next month.

• I think we will wait 3 months .

• edited May 2016

Soren has a chance to be a old builder

Idont think Isa and Benedict are going to have a big role if not at all

• really? That seems like quite a while to wait since it's already been a month!

SCHLIRi posted: »

I think we will wait 3 months .

• edited May 2016

I think so because his book was on an another world

Soren has a chance to be a old builder

• @Anyentertainers I agree with you 100% I think what people forget about is that blog post with a hint at info coming soon after. How long can it be?

Hoping soon

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Hoping soon

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

• What three months? No more than two!

SCHLIRi posted: »

I think we will wait 3 months .

• Who liked my comment for not doing my survey for likes?

• Be patient a longer wait means a better episode

• In the description ADVENTURE PASS says Episode Six will be available to download, Summer 2016, with Episodes Seven and Eight coming soon after. 6 episode is june , 7 episode is july and 8 episode is august in my opinion .

• I have a minecraft story mode for digital download in PC and i can't see a episodes 6,7,8 in write coming soon in 30 march buyed adventure pack.In me profile telltalegames a and clicked my games write new windows Episode 6 - A Portal To Mystery the linked for Minecraft episode 6

• Am I the only one who noticed when you go to buy the adventure pass on steam in the cart and it says Available June 2016. Is that entirely accurate?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The release window is "summer 2016" and as June is the first summer month they most likely used that as a place holder date. It's possible that it could release in June but we won't find out until closer to the actual date.

Connormac99 posted: »

Am I the only one who noticed when you go to buy the adventure pass on steam in the cart and it says Available June 2016. Is that entirely accurate?

• Habits of enderman right ?

I think so because his book was on an another world

• One month

@Anyentertainers I agree with you 100% I think what people forget about is that blog post with a hint at info coming soon after. How long can it be?

• enter image description here

I'm not doing this for likes but...

• For a second I thought this was the Whatevers on your mind megathread

• I don't know why i say in 3 months but there are no big news... they work , they need to work but y for me they will make us to wait 2 months more... i don't love that.

• This has been bugging me for a while now. At the ending of Episode 4, Magnus gives you the nether star and says "Jesse... This is the Nether Star that dropped when the Wither Storm was destroyed." but he says it in a really weird way. Why?

• I think that he was just trying to sound dramatic.

BeyondEnder posted: »

This has been bugging me for a while now. At the ending of Episode 4, Magnus gives you the nether star and says "Jesse... This is the Nether Star that dropped when the Wither Storm was destroyed." but he says it in a really weird way. Why?

• LOL! I thought that a while back. I thought the voice actor was ill or something so somebody tried to do it.

MMeister123 posted: »

I think that he was just trying to sound dramatic.

• Yeah That's a big mystery that's must be solved maybe we should call Sherlock Holmes and ask him to investigate iam sure he will tell us the answer

Habits of enderman right ?

• Here's my prediction
    month 6 episode 6
    Month 7 episode 7
    Month 8 episode 8

Just sayin

denik52 posted: »

What three months? No more than two!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.