Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Hope so. 8 episodes is enough.

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I'm pretty sure Minecraft won't get any more extra episodes or another season, so it's not the longest.

• same

AronDracula posted: »

Sorry I have been missing for weeks. Something new happened to this thread?

• New fics, new pics, and new members.

That's about it in a nutshell.

AronDracula posted: »

Sorry I have been missing for weeks. Something new happened to this thread?

• Sorry, my ears must need testing ;)

bossmanham posted: »

Hmm? All i hear is "Rhysha is canon and the coolest." ;-D

• edited May 2016

So …

My Hippocratic Oath, Part 2 is looking like it may be a longer project than its predecessor. I still have a lot more things I want to dow ith this chapter - including insights of the goings-on with our ‘villains’ … and I’m not even at the halfway point yet. It’s currently at 5,255 words.

This chapter MIGHT not be done until next weekend. I’ll see what I can do to get it done beforehand.

I apologize for not getting it done sooner. Last weekend my fire department had a live burn of a two-story house that absolutely whipped my ass. This weekend is a combination of going to an Armenian festival with my mother and, well, Mother’s Day … Isn’t there ALWAYS something going on?

I miss the free time I got while I was in college and high school … If only Tales and Fallout 4 came out then, I would be done with this story already. xD

HOWEVER.

I’m going to give you a small exerpt …

Enjoy!

ALSO

So apparently I've been getting a lot of concerned reviews from people who are worried I might be trying to hook Nora and Rhys up.

Let me tell you guys ... you don't have to ever worry about that. xD
    So no. You don't have to worry about a Norhys combo. As interesting as it might be, I'm dedicated to this being all Rhysha and Noranse.

But, have you ever noticed how both of them are the 'extremely shippable' characters in both genres? Nora can romance virtually anybody. It's almost the same for Rhys. They're both so (sometimes) affable and generally ambiguous that anything they do can really be open for interpretation.

I see Nora being very forward and Rhys being a little more reserved. The combination can bring about some strange antics.

But Rhys is glued to Sasha.

And Nora is a troll, but she's still pawing over Danse - despite abandonment issues.

"Hey jackass, that's not how baseball was played. It was more VIOLENT."

“You need it more, Blue. With that big ass hole in your belly, I’m surprised you haven’t either bled to death or gotten an infection like Vaughn did.”

“And the bug bite,” Rhys commented with a teasing smirk. Nora shot him a viscious frown. “I’m just saying. It probably itches.”

It did, but that was beside the point. Nora got to her feet, grabbed the Deathclaw hand, and proceeded to approach him with it. “C'mere,” she goaded, prodding the limb towards his face. He continued to slink backwards and Nora continued to pursue him. “It just wants to shake hands!”

“Ohmigawd, get it away!”

“Children, please!”

Nora enjoyed another minute of bullying before gently tossing the hand into Rhys’ lap (his mortified shrieks and thrashing limbs - “Getitoffgetitoff!” - providing a choice backdrop for the general’s semi-masochistic dark laughter).

• Actually guys, there IS another option to avoid, or negate? The Rhysha romance:

*enter image description here

However, I don't know if it is relevant at all. xD I mean the porcentage is so freaking low, no-one probably knows it exists.

To be fair, there's only one option ("Stay away from my sister") that the game treats as not shipping Rhys and Sasha. So even if you stayed

• Wait, did people actually think that? What do they think this is, Out of the Comfort Zone where Rhys likes 2 women?

So … My Hippocratic Oath, Part 2 is looking like it may be a longer project than its predecessor. I still have a lot more things I want t

• Yeah, as I said, you need to pick "Stay away from my sister" as Fiona to get that.

Luisma0000 posted: »

Actually guys, there IS another option to avoid, or negate? The Rhysha romance: * However, I don't know if it is relevant at all. xD I mean the porcentage is so freaking low, no-one probably knows it exists.

• And new chat!

New fics, new pics, and new members. That's about it in a nutshell.

• edited May 2016

Actually i was one of those reviewers. It's not that i was wanting that to happen, i just thought another woman showing some interest in Rhys would add an interesting dynamic with his and Sasha's relationship. Obviously though i don't want Rhys and Sasha to break up. It was purely a suggestion for a plot device to strengthen the glorious Rhysha. No weird threesome nonsense wanted. ;-D

I just saw how chummy Nora was getting with Rhys and thought maybe she was gaining an affinity.

Also, I'm loving the story. I've been checking in all weekend for the update. Take your time. Fantastic so far.

Wait, did people actually think that? What do they think this is, Out of the Comfort Zone where Rhys likes 2 women?

• Still patiently waiting for S2. I miss the gang so much.

• Me too. And we're still waiting on that kiss.

UmbraCode posted: »

Still patiently waiting for S2. I miss the gang so much.

• Im still a bit salty that they didn't add a kiss option in the last episode. The scene where Sasha wipes his tear away from Rhys eye was perfect for it but whatever.

Me too. And we're still waiting on that kiss.

• The Salty ones would have been everyone that didn't ship rhysha if that happened haha

Im still a bit salty that they didn't add a kiss option in the last episode. The scene where Sasha wipes his tear away from Rhys eye was perfect for it but whatever.

• Rhyiona thread was full of salt even without a kiss as far as i remember

The Salty ones would have been everyone that didn't ship rhysha if that happened haha

• Yeah. Though i think he was trying to be respectful and Fiona may have ripped his face off.

Im still a bit salty that they didn't add a kiss option in the last episode. The scene where Sasha wipes his tear away from Rhys eye was perfect for it but whatever.

• Man, I really do appreciate that!

I saw your comment and was amused at the idea. In another story, it might suit ... but it would be very awkward consdering what I have planned. xD A guest actually left a comment after your's practically begging for the story not to go down that route.

Thank you for your kind words! I"ve been surprised at the astonishing amount of reviews I've been receiving as of late. O.o

Actually i was one of those reviewers. It's not that i was wanting that to happen, i just thought another woman showing some interest in Rhy

• You guys are going stronger than we are by the looks of things...

So many of us have just disappeared and the ones who are left barely stay active on here :(

Still patiently waiting for S2. I miss the gang so much.

• Yeah we were pissed :P

Even more so when we discovered that a Rhyiona kiss was CUT from Ep.3!

buttstabber posted: »

Rhyiona thread was full of salt even without a kiss as far as i remember

• The chat we use is sort of the place we go to now. It's about 10x more active than the forums.

HazzatheMan posted: »

You guys are going stronger than we are by the looks of things... So many of us have just disappeared and the ones who are left barely stay active on here

• Glad some of us are having fun then.

The chat we use is sort of the place we go to now. It's about 10x more active than the forums.

• I hope these threads don't die. I'd miss them dearly ;-;

HazzatheMan posted: »

You guys are going stronger than we are by the looks of things... So many of us have just disappeared and the ones who are left barely stay active on here

• Hey quick question: why isn't Fiona x Vaughn a thing? There are several moments between them in the game

• edited May 2016

Nothing that really built a romantic relationship or built huge amounts of trust between them like Rhys and Sasha had. I'm sure there are people that ship them, but it's not an all that popular thing. And besides, to me at least, I always saw Fiona as either asexual or (if Janey wasn't around) with Athena.

Hey quick question: why isn't Fiona x Vaughn a thing? There are several moments between them in the game

• edited May 2016

I recall more moments between Vaughn and Fiona than Rhys and Fiona, though. The ones that come to mind are her sticking up for him before the race in Ep. 1 and then her determinant hug/wink when he frees them from Loader Bot. And she's also the one who cures his paralysis.

I agree there's nothing explicitly romantic about any of that, but it's way more support than Rhyona had.

Nothing that really built a romantic relationship or built huge amounts of trust between them like Rhys and Sasha had. I'm sure there are pe

• edited May 2016

While I agree, the Rhyiona's would disagree, and to an extent, I can see where they're coming from. Some think that just because they're the main characters it means they have to get together, others feel that their dynamic works better, like they act like they hate each other but secretly like each other, the latter of which I somewhat get and understand why people see it this way, even though to me I always saw it as they clearly just didn't like each other. And you do have the scene where Rhys says he "likes someone else" if you tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha and if you didn't give her the flower, where he gives Fiona a flirtatious look.

I recall more moments between Vaughn and Fiona than Rhys and Fiona, though. The ones that come to mind are her sticking up for him before th

• edited May 2016

Yeah I know, but I think that was fan-service and it takes a very very specific and deliberate inputs to get it.

But the Fiona Vaughn stuff is integral to the story. Well at least the Ep. 1 moment and whatever interaction you choose in Ep 5.

I'm really not trying to bash Rhyona here, but just wondering why Fiaughn (is that it? heh) isn't a thing.

While I agree, the Rhyiona's would disagree, and to an extent, I can see where they're coming from. Some think that just because they're the

• Can you put a Rhysha on my avatar?

• Noice!

AYYYYY By harpaax

• There are definitely some people shipping those two. Maybe I'd be one of them if they had more interactions together. Like there's only the race in episode 1, the choice how to greet Vaughn in Episode 5 and that's about it.

Hey quick question: why isn't Fiona x Vaughn a thing? There are several moments between them in the game

• Sure, I'll do it tomorrow. A bit tired now. :)

Can you put a Rhysha on my avatar?

• edited May 2016

A'ight.

Sure, I'll do it tomorrow. A bit tired now.

• Dawwwwwwwwww.

enter image description here

AYYYYY By harpaax

• Adorable! It looks like it made in crayon drawing technique, I guess.
    But what does Rhys' hand do inside her panties? Such a shame! =D

AYYYYY By harpaax

• Dude, do you have secret supplies of rhysha art?! You're always finding great stuff

AYYYYY By harpaax

• Can i haz too?

enter image description here

@TheAutisticGamer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.