Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Episode 5 was the best as stated (I know it's a bit old, but I'll put it here anyways):

I wonder about EPisode 6

• Well this is quite exciting news. I'm actually quite happy about this. I know I said I wanted it to come out in May but I go on holiday in two weeks time and I didn't really want it to come out then. (I play on Xbox). Best of all, it's going to be a lengthy episode...

• Now this is just a theory but what if telltale told us about the episode at the end of May and it was released early July? Job said it would be and I quote "Not long now! Stay tuned for news in the coming weeks". Today is the 13th so potentially , we could be getting more release info and screenshots in two weeks time.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Then again, Telltale's metric for 'lengthy' might be a bit different from ours

Gotta keep positive, though

That's the first time in quite a while I've seen people from Telltale acknowledge longer episode length as a good thing. Sounds promising.

• edited May 2016

Last time they used the word lengthy was for Game of Thrones Episode 1, which was like 2 hours, so that sounds pretty good to me.

Deltino posted: »

Then again, Telltale's metric for 'lengthy' might be a bit different from ours Gotta keep positive, though

• Why do you need to cough? Is that a bad thing? I'm sure it wasn't.

ASaltLick posted: »

Telltale DID have romance options. cough tales from the borderlands cough I think they might have romance options in mcsm. It IS a testing ground also, so.....

• Lengthy probably means 1.5 hours these days haha

• The question is.. When will come the episode i think 20 - 30 june..

• He must be one of old builders

But we didn't have the option to ask ivor about it But one thing for sure Soren is gonna have a role

• I mean male Jessie can't be romantic with lukas

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Why sir, it'd be exactly the same.

• And why is that?

I mean male Jessie can't be romantic with lukas

• Aw don't be so pessimistic.

Flog61 posted: »

Lengthy probably means 1.5 hours these days haha

• loving the lengthy you gotta love it

dojo32161 posted: »

I wonder how lengthy. Obligatory ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face

• looks like telltale is overbooked

What about TWDG S3? There's supposed to be news in July at the San Diego ComicCon (I think it's ComicCon, I'm not sure.), and a possible release date in September...

• I think you both are right 1.5 hour but don't make it sound so hopeless

Flog61 posted: »

Lengthy probably means 1.5 hours these days haha

• so the nominees

june the 7th
    june the 14th
    june the 21th
    june the 28th

most nominees likely to be chosen are the 14th and the 21th

SCHLIRi posted: »

The question is.. When will come the episode i think 20 - 30 june..

• the less likely to be chosen are 31th may 24th 17th may

take your pick

so the nominees june the 7th june the 14th june the 21th june the 28th most nominees likely to be chosen are the 14th and the 21th

• umm suuuuurrre let me just stand back

AronDracula posted: »

enter link description here

• Well one thing is for sure is that we can eliminate the 14th since that's when E3 Starts (I'm assuming they'll be going), so it could either be the 7th, 21st, or 28th. I'm leaning more on the 21st, but the 28th seems pretty accurate.

so the nominees june the 7th june the 14th june the 21th june the 28th most nominees likely to be chosen are the 14th and the 21th

• Telltale has enough people to work on 3-4 games at once.

looks like telltale is overbooked

• I totally agree with you buddy

Well one thing is for sure is that we can eliminate the 14th since that's when E3 Starts (I'm assuming they'll be going), so it could either be the 7th, 21st, or 28th. I'm leaning more on the 21st, but the 28th seems pretty accurate.

• yeah so we got batman and twd s 3 and mc:sm ep 6 and they are totally planning a new game most of the time they are I wonder what kind of game/show they will adapt

Telltale has enough people to work on 3-4 games at once.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2016

Pretty excited to share more with you all soon. Lots of really cool stuff on the way. : ) This episode is going to be really special.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I like how that one thing turned out. You know? The thing with that guy? Oh, or maybe the other thing with both of those--! You know what? I'm getting sidetracked.
    The team's doing an amazing job is what I'm trying to say.

kenjisalk posted: »

Pretty excited to share more with you all soon. Lots of really cool stuff on the way. : ) This episode is going to be really special.

• Yay, i still have to buy em!

• I can't wait it .......... i want the release date now !!!!!!!

stirpicus posted: »

I like how that one thing turned out. You know? The thing with that guy? Oh, or maybe the other thing with both of those--! You know what? I'm getting sidetracked. The team's doing an amazing job is what I'm trying to say.

• We have it down to three days - June 7th, June 21st, or June 28th, all of which are Tuesdays in June.

June 14th is the week of E3, so an episode release that week is definitely not happening.

I can't wait it .......... i want the release date now !!!!!!!

• Well, you know what's funny? I think CaptainSparkles is in Episode 6, first of all, Job said "Guest Stars" and second of all, he posted a picture on Facebook saying

Recording Lines for Super Secret thingy Surprised Emotion, with Ajay Gurdat.

Could it be?!?!? He's part of the Productions of Episode 6!??!
    Maybe a Character! Maybe Something else!?

Post what you think of this

THE PICTURE LINK

• that goes to your profile .-.

Emeraldos posted: »

Well, you know what's funny? I think CaptainSparkles is in Episode 6, first of all, Job said "Guest Stars" and second of all, he posted a pi

• Why only Tuesday ? I will never understand why Telltale will release a game Tuesday

We have it down to three days - June 7th, June 21st, or June 28th, all of which are Tuesdays in June. June 14th is the week of E3, so an episode release that week is definitely not happening.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's because Tuesday in the business standard release day in North America. Doing a quick google search brings up this article which claims that all games release on a Tuesday due to the launch of the original Sonic the Hedgehog but it most likely has other reasons such as shipping times and sales.

Why only Tuesday ? I will never understand why Telltale will release a game Tuesday

• To add on to what OzzyUK said, Tuesday is the day that the Playstation Network digital storefront updates. Telltale tries to keep their episode launches as close together as they can, so that is also when they launch the PC version which is more under Telltale's control. With recent releases, they've also tried to move up other platform releases to Tuesday as well.

Why only Tuesday ? I will never understand why Telltale will release a game Tuesday

• I wonder if we'll get any 1.9 features in 1.10 features.

stirpicus posted: »

I like how that one thing turned out. You know? The thing with that guy? Oh, or maybe the other thing with both of those--! You know what? I'm getting sidetracked. The team's doing an amazing job is what I'm trying to say.

• LOL seeing stirpicus saying the thing so many times gives me flashbacks to episode 1 "Oh right... The thing!"

Cuwwa posted: »

I wonder if we'll get any 1.9 features in 1.10 features.

• Same as Episode 5, right mate?

• Lemme guess, the gang is going into a underworld and they see the opposite order of the stone (as criminals)

• Don't spoiler tag predictions or theories.

• Female romantic with male that is female Jessie and Lukas and mass Jessie romanic with female and that is male Jessie and petra is my guess because she is only one with us

Lilacsbloom posted: »

And why is that?

• And now the are planning got s2 and twau s2

yeah so we got batman and twd s 3 and mc:sm ep 6 and they are totally planning a new game most of the time they are I wonder what kind of game/show they will adapt

• If its like a movie then its like 2hrs or so

I think you both are right 1.5 hour but don't make it sound so hopeless

Sign in to comment in this discussion.