Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• What is E3 ??

We have it down to three days - June 7th, June 21st, or June 28th, all of which are Tuesdays in June. June 14th is the week of E3, so an episode release that week is definitely not happening.

• I hope subtitle errors won't come this time like episode 5

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

They are not planning Wolf Among Us Season 2.

And now the are planning got s2 and twau s2

• The subtitle error makes me glad I play as female Jesse. :D

I hope subtitle errors won't come this time like episode 5

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2016

E3 is a big gaming show where lots of game companies (including Telltale) go to show new games and possibly make new deals with other companies. The event takes place from June 14-16 so most key staff members will be at E3 to possible talk about Batman or another new game which could possibly cause episode 6 to come out later if it's ready around that date.

What is E3 ??

• Heh. I just bought myself an Xbox gift card so I could get the adventure pass. Must have looked pretty strange that I was buying it for myself!

Forcer99 posted: »

Yay, i still have to buy em!

• wait how do you know

They are not planning Wolf Among Us Season 2.

• edited May 2016

Really, does it? Lemme get a new link.

GYAZO

ASaltLick posted: »

that goes to your profile .-.

• yeah like how could someone spoil an episode by a theory

• Post what you think of this!

Emeraldos posted: »

Really, does it? Lemme get a new link. GYAZO

• edited May 2016

Well, I have some proof that CaptainSparklez could be a "guest star".

Check this out

OzzyUK posted: »

From some things people have posted here i suspect the "guest stars" are popular Minecraft youtubers.

• -things we hope to get at episode 6

1- 2 to 3 hours of gameplay
    2- subtitle fix for male jesse
    3- an early release date
    4- less subtle jokes

add more guys

• that's weird like how would you react if you bought yourself a gift card then forgot about it and then found it and got suspicious about anyone who lives with or near you

Cuwwa posted: »

Heh. I just bought myself an Xbox gift card so I could get the adventure pass. Must have looked pretty strange that I was buying it for myself!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

It hasn't been announced. Not every Telltale game gets a sequel, even if it has an ambiguous ending. I mean, maybe we could get a sequel down the line, but as of now nothing has been announced.

wait how do you know

• I would love it if the episode came out on the 7th of June, the day before my birthday ^_^

I have a feeling it might be the week after E3 though.

• That would be a nice surprise.

xValkyx posted: »

I would love it if the episode came out on the 7th of June, the day before my birthday ^_^ I have a feeling it might be the week after E3 though.

• edited May 2016

I want to see Petra have a Breakdown like mami from madoka magica :v

• edited May 2016

Thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

E3 is a big gaming show where lots of game companies (including Telltale) go to show new games and possibly make new deals with other compan

• most game companies announce games when they are 50% to 75% complete so yeah there could be a chance out there somewhere

It hasn't been announced. Not every Telltale game gets a sequel, even if it has an ambiguous ending. I mean, maybe we could get a sequel down the line, but as of now nothing has been announced.

• OMG chara is here RUN!

Hana-san posted: »

I want to see Petra have a Breakdown like mami from madoka magica :v

• Okay I understand. But still standing by what I said.

Female romantic with male that is female Jessie and Lukas and mass Jessie romanic with female and that is male Jessie and petra is my guess because she is only one with us

• 26 june is my birthday I thing its release 1 weeks earlier :/

• but when is episode 6 is coming out just tell us the month or date plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month we will wait 100%

• edited May 2016

It should come out in June.

Jb211 posted: »

but when is episode 6 is coming out just tell us the month or date plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sorry for wrong thread, but, If i bought Steam Version of Minecraft Story Mode, i am must pay for next episode?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you purchase the Steam version it will include episodes 1-5, if you want episodes 6-8 you will need to purchase the Adventure Pass separately.

Sorry for wrong thread, but, If i bought Steam Version of Minecraft Story Mode, i am must pay for next episode?

• I am so eager for it I just want to know what will happen during episode 6 so can someone indulge with their theories

• Well I'm hoping Jetra and Lukesse happens in one of these 3 episodes

I am so eager for it I just want to know what will happen during episode 6 so can someone indulge with their theories

• If it's for a summer release date, that would mean it would have to be after June 21st, yes?

I suppose maybe they bumped it up for something, doesn't really matter.

We have it down to three days - June 7th, June 21st, or June 28th, all of which are Tuesdays in June. June 14th is the week of E3, so an episode release that week is definitely not happening.

• Telltale are not most game companies though.

most game companies announce games when they are 50% to 75% complete so yeah there could be a chance out there somewhere

• No more characters death

Well I'm hoping Jetra and Lukesse happens in one of these 3 episodes

• =)

Forcer99 posted: »

OMG chara is here RUN!

• Yep lest wait and see but your first comment says "giving players chance to romance with whoever they want"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Okay I understand. But still standing by what I said.

• But some people predict Ivor will die in episode 7 as he is not there on episode 8 screenshot

No more characters death

• Its petra not jetra

Well I'm hoping Jetra and Lukesse happens in one of these 3 episodes

• edited May 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/731545118289874944. TWEET BY TELLTALE GAMES on art of story mode and the art image. All CHARACTERS COOL IMAGE

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

They're just tweeting about art, they do that for all their games it doesn't really mean much.

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/731545118289874944. TWEET BY TELLTALE GAMES on art of story mode . All CHARACTERS COOL IMAGE

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Not being in a title screen doesn't mean death.

But some people predict Ivor will die in episode 7 as he is not there on episode 8 screenshot

• Just updated dosnot mean much but image is cool

dojo32161 posted: »

They're just tweeting about art, they do that for all their games it doesn't really mean much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.