Minecraft : Story Mode Surveys and Questions

edited June 2016 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Here I will post new questions/surveys for you guys to answer. Feel free to ask any questions you would like to ask.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please do not post episode spoilers until a few days after the episode's release

Comments

• edited May 2016

First Poll:

When do you guys think episode 6 will be released?

• June 7th
    • June 14th (not likely because of E3)
    • June 21st
    • June 28th
  • edited May 2016

[removed]

Cuwwa posted: »

First Poll: When do you guys think episode 6 will be released? * June 7th * June 14th (not likely because of E3) * June 21st * June 28th

• June 14th (not likely because of E3)

• June 21st

June 14th (not likely because of E3)

• June 28th

June 21st

• Hmmm...my guess is June 21st, but I'm not too sure.

June 28th

• edited May 2016

June 21st, but the 7th could possibly happen.

Also you should keep the question all in one post, so you don't clutter up the screen with exclusively just your posts.

First Poll: When do you guys think episode 6 will be released? * June 7th * June 14th (not likely because of E3) * June 21st * June 28th

• You could, you know, just use strawpoll for example. Since you're not doing this for likes. :P

• I prefere to do this on the telltale community

Pipas posted: »

You could, you know, just use strawpoll for example. Since you're not doing this for likes. :P

• I do it like that so the votes are easy to count up

June 21st, but the 7th could possibly happen. Also you should keep the question all in one post, so you don't clutter up the screen with exclusively just your posts.

• I'm going to ask that people respond manually instead of voting with likes.

• What do you guys think about Stampy's appearance?

• edited May 2016

I think it's coming June 7th. We've gotten ratings from the Australian Classification Board and by New Zealand (there's plenty of time for episode 6 to be rated by PEGI), got the next THREE episode achievements on PS4, and we've gotten a very lovely amount of teasers from Telltale staff. In all honesty I'd be shocked if it didn't come out June 7th.

• I personally think it's really cool-looking. Well, WAY better than a actual cat skin.

Also, it seems like they are copying his real appearance, since the hair looks extremely similar to his real hair, so i really would like if they do that with the rest of the youtubers, instead of just using re-modelling their skins.

What do you guys think about Stampy's appearance?

• edited May 2016

The 7th, since it's already been rated then i don't see the 21st happening (Too far away, and there's still 2 weeks for it to be rated by the PEGI and ERSB). But i could be wrong.

• Quite alot of people are thinking that (including me)

QueenMaddy posted: »

I think it's coming June 7th. We've gotten ratings from the Australian Classification Board and by New Zealand (there's plenty of time for e

• As long as he changes his voice , i'm fine wih it.

MimoDX2 posted: »

I personally think it's really cool-looking. Well, WAY better than a actual cat skin. Also, it seems like they are copying his real appea

• I don't know if it's just me , but I feel that the you tubers that have been picked should have earned the right to be there. I personally think Bigbstatz should be there because he actually finds out news and dosen't just play the game. What do you guys think?

• I agree. I hope they don't do tons of you tuber references or breaking 4th wall. I am a fan of BigBStatz and Stampy. I hope Stampy doesn't laugh.

I don't know if it's just me , but I feel that the you tubers that have been picked should have earned the right to be there. I personally t

• Hoping for June 7th, but 21st would be ok - (although I'd be studying for exams most likely so I'd need to wait a week or so before touching it.)

• I agree. BigB is so actively involved in the game, he would probably LOVE to be a character. I wish he was in it.

I don't know if it's just me , but I feel that the you tubers that have been picked should have earned the right to be there. I personally t

• June 7th

• He looks cool.

What do you guys think about Stampy's appearance?

• Also, it seems like they are copying his real appearance, since the hair looks extremely similar to his real hair, so i really would like if they do that with the rest of the youtubers, instead of just using re-modelling their skins.

What did you get that from?

MimoDX2 posted: »

I personally think it's really cool-looking. Well, WAY better than a actual cat skin. Also, it seems like they are copying his real appea

• June 7th

JimMate789 posted: »

June 7th

• Telltale twitter

Also, I think Stampy, DanTDM, Captain Sparklez and other YTs would be cool

Also, it seems like they are copying his real appearance, since the hair looks extremely similar to his real hair, so i really would like if

• Exactly

QueenMaddy posted: »

I think it's coming June 7th. We've gotten ratings from the Australian Classification Board and by New Zealand (there's plenty of time for e

• I know right!

• I watch BigB for his child friendly Minecraft videos, AND he does MCSM news! He is involved, and he deserves a role. He has been in a few animations and he is good at script and acting. (Watch his 700,000 sub video, it is pretty well scripted and well played!)

I know right!

• If you guys are hyped reply with #hype

• hype

If you guys are hyped reply with #hype

• HYPE

• hype

HYPE

• edited May 2016

HYPE

• That's what I expected

HYPE

HYPE

• hype

• Oh it didn't go to big text... I still don't know how to get most of the text things on here :(

hype

• Huh. Mine went to big text straight away...weird.

Oh it didn't go to big text... I still don't know how to get most of the text things on here

• hype

Oh it didn't go to big text... I still don't know how to get most of the text things on here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.