Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Same.

sigh I'm so done....I really want to ****ing buy it on the PC but all of my saves are on ANDROID...I'm never going to buy another mobile gam

• I HATE MY LIFE T-T

• edited June 2016

Me too

Me too

Forcer99 posted: »

I HATE MY LIFE T-T

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale support are usually very busy when a episode releases so it could take them a while to respond.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Telltale still didn't respond to my email for the crashing on the recap in Episode 6 (PC)...... I'm getting really pissed now......

• How ??

EthanPR123 posted: »

delete the dlc and reinstall it. Thats the only other suggestions i got sorry

• i.. just... want... episode... 6 ANDROID NOW

• Hey, hey! Don't shit on the games only because of the delayed release. This company has grown from 100 bugs to 5 bugs in the last couple of years. And of course the game has bugs, which game doesn't, really? Also, what do you mean big money? You payed just as much as everyone else and the rest of us are NOT complaining.

Let me just tell you aswell: This does NOT mean that I'm not disappointed. I am as well as everyone else here. But don't say that the game suck because of the Company making a mistake with either Android or SCEE.

SCHLIRi posted: »

i will never buy a game , i payed BIG MONEY in this game for nothing . that's my last episode if i can play that cause the company make only bugs.

• Atleast, my fellow PSN:ers, they told us almost directly. Usually they wait 3-4 days if they say somethin' at all.

• Android TBA? Wth.

• I know people have to wait longer than Android but at least give us a ------- date. I'd rather know that the story mode will be released in a week honestly, because legit every 15 mins I'm checking my phone. I'd still be mad if we had to wait longer but at least give us a date that it will come out so I can stop checking my phone constantly because it's kind of getting annoying.

• Im still facing the download infinite times glitch problem that's what im calling it, basically every time I finish downloading it, it still says it's not downloaded it is getting annoying I bought the season pass disk around when the adventure pass come out nd the dic came with the adventure pass. Seriously what do I do. I hve tried downloading from the download section in the store I have tried background downloading and nothing worked.

• I just..... want to.... play Episode 6.....

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale support are usually very busy when a episode releases so it could take them a while to respond.

• I have the ps3 version btw.

Markx posted: »

Im still facing the download infinite times glitch problem that's what im calling it, basically every time I finish downloading it, it still

• edited June 2016

CANT PLAY EPISODE! GAME KEEPS CRASHING!! BANGING MY HEAD INTO THE WALL!!

• Screw this. I'm gonna wait 12 hours.

• edited June 2016

If I had known that me happening to own the Season Pass on Disk meant I'd have to wait a whole other freaking week then I'd have just downloaded it from PSN. I only bought it on disk because I like to try and own actual copies but how was I supposed to know they'd do this? I mean what purpose do they have for releasing it later to disc owners?

• @TheKingOfPoop100 ---k you why u post spoilers in a thread of wait? At least i did not open it.
    Go to h---.

• This is really getting irritating. Checking every 20 mins to see if it is out on android.
    At least give us a date, honestly.

• I NEED TO PLAY THE EPISODE!!

• Still the bug with the installation .. idk but untill 7th June i thought will be bugs and look..

• We know how you feel....yeah its annoying telltale has done this several times and it only makes the fan base a whole lot smaller

If I had known that me happening to own the Season Pass on Disk meant I'd have to wait a whole other freaking week then I'd have just downlo

• ANDROID USERS: EPISODE 6 IS OUT NOW!

• Yesssssss. Telltale you may be assholes but at least it's out.

• See you on the ep7 thread

• OMG YESSS tiME to PLay

• PS4 still wait . that's ridicoulous.

• ALRIGHT GUYS, IM ANDROID AND IM ABOUT TO CHECK IF EPISODE 6 IS HERE, I'LL CONFIRM IF ITS HERE OR NOT, ILL REPLY IN A MINUTE

• IT'S HERE! FINALLY. GONNA GO PLAY IT! I'LL BE GONE FOR 2 HOURS AND THEN I'LL GO TO THE EPISODE 7 THREAD IF THERE IS ONE

ALRIGHT GUYS, IM ANDROID AND IM ABOUT TO CHECK IF EPISODE 6 IS HERE, I'LL CONFIRM IF ITS HERE OR NOT, ILL REPLY IN A MINUTE

• To me is not.
    Did google update?

ALRIGHT GUYS, IM ANDROID AND IM ABOUT TO CHECK IF EPISODE 6 IS HERE, I'LL CONFIRM IF ITS HERE OR NOT, ILL REPLY IN A MINUTE

• IT IS WOOOOO

enter image description here

• Opened up MCSM saw a little update thing saying episode 6 is now available in North America I hope thus means I will finally be able to download it. Wish me luck.

• It won't show for me why why

• Nvm I am solo happy finally

• It's finally here!

• Thank the gods

scottyCZ posted: »

It's finally here!

• Next time Android should get it a day earlier

• edited June 2016

So frustrating...downloaded episode 6 on my ps4...but it won't install? Keeps taking me back to the home screen :-( HELP!

• So frustrating...downloaded episode 6 on my ps4...but it won't install? Keeps taking me back to the home screen :-( HELP!

• Can you tell me why the UK had to wait an extra day, and now PSN have taken my money and won't let me download / install the game. Sort it out guys....

• I have managed to download it, but can't install it...very irritated.

AndyEd posted: »

Can you tell me why the UK had to wait an extra day, and now PSN have taken my money and won't let me download / install the game. Sort it out guys....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.