Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Mime is still crashing how to solve

BeyondEnder posted: »

2 days after the release date, the game is still crashing

• Just see the Euro 2016 Matches and will come soon..

Can next Wednesday come faster?!

• Play it on another PC

Mime is still crashing how to solve

• You said playing in your laptop worked can you day me your laptop resolution ? Please

Play it on another PC

• Yea and still : (((

Have you try to close the app and reopen the app ?

• Please reply

Play it on another PC

• I CAN'T WAIT MORE...

• My Laptop resolution is 1366x768 (recommended)

You said playing in your laptop worked can you day me your laptop resolution ? Please

• edited June 2016

And game resolution ??? Go to settings and graphics and tell please ( BECAUSE I THINK IT IS RESOLUTION ERROR )

My Laptop resolution is 1366x768 (recommended)

• 1280x720

And game resolution ??? Go to settings and graphics and tell please ( BECAUSE I THINK IT IS RESOLUTION ERROR )

• Still stuck I think I will continue watching gameplay then : (

1280x720

• Which render are you using mali ? Tegra? Power vr ? Or andero ?

Have you try to close the app and reopen the app ?

• The Episode will release tomorrow for PS3
    FOr the Season Pass PS4/PS3 we need to wait 3 days more.

• I hope they fix this sooner or later :(

Still stuck I think I will continue watching gameplay then : (

• What exactly did I spoil? I can't find the post you commented on but you left me a message with a shitty attitude of which I don't understand why.

Forcer99 posted: »

Screw this. I'm gonna wait 12 hours.

• I know. :( I understand there's probably a technical error at their end but it's just happened a few times now and it gets annoying when I put off plans one day to record it and have my friend over to play it with me, only to have them change the date at the last minute which makes me feel bad about cancelling things and feeling like I've wasted my friends time. lol. I know they're probably last minute glitches but I wish they let us know they've changed the date a little in advance if possible.

We know how you feel....yeah its annoying telltale has done this several times and it only makes the fan base a whole lot smaller

• (Season Pass) Disc Owners*

SCHLIRi posted: »

The Episode will release tomorrow for PS3 FOr the Season Pass PS4/PS3 we need to wait 3 days more.

• Sorry for that, i saw spoiler for EP.6 and i hadnt it yet so i went mad

What exactly did I spoil? I can't find the post you commented on but you left me a message with a shitty attitude of which I don't understand why.

• No problem!

Forcer99 posted: »

Thanks bro!

• Bye! Going to Ep.7 thread!

• Ya me too byeeee episode 6 thread

Bye! Going to Ep.7 thread!

• See you there in 2 days.

Ya me too byeeee episode 6 thread

• So on PS3 the episode released..
    For the Disc Owners we need to wait 2 days more . CMON WE CAN DO THIS !

• Try going on the game then go off the game. Switch your device off turn it back on again. Go onto minecraft story mode and then see if episode 6 is available.

I have purchased the adventure pass but I can't download the episode! What can I do???¿

• Um, guys, anyone who downloaded MCSM Episode 6 on PS3, has it happened that you download the episode but when you go in game it says you have to STILL buy it? Or am I just being stupid and missing something out... I downloaded it about 4 times now..

• Never mind! I just went on Telltale support!!

michyxox posted: »

Um, guys, anyone who downloaded MCSM Episode 6 on PS3, has it happened that you download the episode but when you go in game it says you have to STILL buy it? Or am I just being stupid and missing something out... I downloaded it about 4 times now..

• 1 Day
    Cmon!

• AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT!!!

• If u are from Europe .. we will need to wait 1 day more i think.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT!!!

• I'm an Aussie mate.

If u are from Europe .. we will need to wait 1 day more i think.

• Damn..bro u guyz still not got it?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT!!!

• No, We still wait.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Damn..bro u guyz still not got it?

• We still wait no episode on PS4 MCSM.

• Same on PS3, says i need to buy it when I bought it already

We still wait no episode on PS4 MCSM.

• i bought the episode 6 and adventure pass on ps4.. i have the season pass but no work.
    The support said will come out today and work xD

michyxox posted: »

Same on PS3, says i need to buy it when I bought it already

• I think I would call this the 15th and it is still coming soon. Get your act together Telltale and Sony. Release the thing already, I'm sick of dodging spoilers. I would like a portal to Telltale HQ never mind mystery so I can burst some eardrums via screaming "WHERE IS IIIIT!!!"

• wait , mb the episode will come in this night idk... but if no i will pay to buy on steam i don't stay 1 week more on ps4.

Rsm123 posted: »

I think I would call this the 15th and it is still coming soon. Get your act together Telltale and Sony. Release the thing already, I'm sick

• Anyone have a problem with the PS3 version? I get going and walk to the first thing they see with everyone, it zooms in like it should give an action option, but the only thing i can do is slightly look left or right. It's not frozen, I can still access the start button options. I've restarted the episode a few times and restarted the ps3 as well with no luck.

• How come episode 6 is downloadable (PS4) but I have to buy it again after already purchasing the Adventure pass? GAAH

• i dont have the episode .. damn..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.