Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• REGGIE! It's been forever it feels like, good to see you back.

Life is beautiful!

• You too m8! Y aren't you in the chat?

REGGIE! It's been forever it feels like, good to see you back.

• Between work and other stuff, I just don't have the time really.

You too m8! Y aren't you in the chat?

• edited June 2016

Lithuania. Oh and can I get that awesome looking green colored RYSHA on mine avatar too?

Pipas posted: »

Heyo, welcome! Just tell me where you're from and I'll get to it. Eventually. :P Btw, sorry for not answering your PMs, I don't really check my feed that often. The best way to contact me is either here, in this thread, or on Discord chat. :P

• Understandable! :)

Between work and other stuff, I just don't have the time really.

• Another Lithuanian! enter image description here

Lithuania. Oh and can I get that awesome looking green colored RYSHA on mine avatar too?

• enter image description here

armis37 posted: »

Another Lithuanian!

• That was a pretty good movie, heh. Nice to see you around.

Life is beautiful!

• @randomgenius

enter image description here

Also added you to the map. :P

• I forgot how good you were at making those.

Pipas is the hero this forum needs.

@randomgenius Also added you to the map. :P

I forgot how good you were at making those. Pipas is the hero this forum needs.

• edited June 2016

Yoo, Poultry wanted to do Draw My Thing event on Monday, so here we go. :D

This Monday (4th July) at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EDT/12 AM PDT be on our Discord chat if you want to join.

Countdown

• edited June 2016

@Pipas can you change my athena pic to the carl one http://i.imgur.com/It1bsVq.jpg?2

Just using a temp Ms Marvel atm :)

@randomgenius Also added you to the map. :P

• Join us peeps! It's another free online game that is hella fun!

Yoo, Poultry wanted to do Draw My Thing event on Monday, so here we go. This Monday (4th July) at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EDT/12 AM PDT be on our Discord chat if you want to join. Countdown

• You mean in the map? If so, then done. :P

@Pipas can you change my athena pic to the carl one http://i.imgur.com/It1bsVq.jpg?2 Just using a temp Ms Marvel atm

• Yes, sir. Thank you kindly

You mean in the map? If so, then done. :P

• :-)

That was a pretty good movie, heh. Nice to see you around.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2016
  • The first one is flawed. Where is my precious Face McShooty.

In all seriousness tho that is a great sfm pic!

Leluch123 posted: »

Just gonna drop that... enter link description here enter link description here

• OMG, Face McShooty. Also missing: Sir Hammerlock, Patricia Tannis, Ellie, August, Dr. Zed, Marcus, Moxxi, and pretty much every other Borderlands character, because although I love them all, I could not fit anybody else in this shot. T_T

Though, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen SFM models of half those characters. Man, I wish I were better at porting models. I've been driving myself crazy trying to port the Felix and Cassius models from Tales from the Borderlands. It's... not going well. Sigh.

(Also, thanks for posting my artwork, @Leluch123! I didn't know whether or not I should post it here since it wasn't specifically Rhysha.)

The first one is flawed. Where is my precious Face McShooty. In all seriousness tho that is a great sfm pic!

• As long as it's awesome( all your work) post it here, I don't think that it would cause any complains.

mcemily posted: »

OMG, Face McShooty. Also missing: Sir Hammerlock, Patricia Tannis, Ellie, August, Dr. Zed, Marcus, Moxxi, and pretty much every other Border

• Thanks for the compliment! Most of my recent stuff has been Fiona x Vaughn (finally finished the color versions of the lineart I did way back in January for a 30-day drawing challenge)... but I did draw a Tales from the Borderlands/Outlaw Star crossover... again, not specifically Rhysha, but I was pretty happy with it, so here it is.

(Explanation: I know a lot of people were talking about how the big Gortys mecha cockpit reminded them of Power Rangers, but I never actually watched Power Rangers, so I didn't have that frame of reference. Instead, I was reminded of Outlaw Star's cockpit.)

TFTBL/OLS
    Much bigger version here

Based on Ctarl-Ctarl Empire's avatar/username, I can assume at least ONE person here has seen Outlaw Star (and hopefully he/she will happen upon this post, because the hyphen and space in his/her username seems to be confusing the @ profile linking property)!

As long as it's awesome( all your work) post it here, I don't think that it would cause any complains.

• When @Pipas is spying on you. enter image description here

• I wonder why he is spying on you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When @Pipas is spying on you.

• I did a meme guys

• edited July 2016

Reminds me of

:D

I did a meme guys

• Haha that's great! God damn it Vaughn, stop the with the sex god stuff pls

Reminds me of

• Ha! Those are great.

I did a meme guys

• It misses something...

enter link description here

Now's better.... 0:12 I felt like 12 again

mcemily posted: »

Thanks for the compliment! Most of my recent stuff has been Fiona x Vaughn (finally finished the color versions of the lineart I did way bac

• Ha ha! Thanks! And here's the Outlaw Star theme, so it's an even trade. :)

Ah, nostalgia

It misses something... enter link description here Now's better.... 0:12 I felt like 12 again

• Any more Rhysha art in the world of the Internet? Been a while since I found a new one!

• It exists! People just aren't as adamant about posting them as they used to be (I'm guilty of that lol)

Any more Rhysha art in the world of the Internet? Been a while since I found a new one!

• I demand more fanart of this ship. It's just... too precious! D:

Lazy_DC posted: »

I demand more fanart of this ship. It's just... too precious!

• Harpaax is really talented!

By harpaax

• Second that

Harpaax is really talented! By harpaax

• We're getting closer to....

1 MILLION VIEWS

• Looks like you fellas just got it, congrats <3

We're getting closer to.... 1 MILLION VIEWS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.