Queer Shippings!❤️

Forget straight couples, I want some queer Shippings!

Olivia x Petra
Male Jesse x Lukas
Lukas x Axel (hehehehe (: )
Male Jesse x Axel
Female Jesse x Petra
Female Jesse x Olivia
Male Jesse x Ivor (lmao)

Some of these Shippings are an outright "no," but I really want Male Jesse x Lukas to happen! Lukesse!

In my male profile, I make Jesse as kind to Lukas as possible.

In my female profile, I'm as mean as heck to Lukas. But this brings me closer to Axel than Petra, in a way...

And it doesn't matter if kids play, LGBTQ+ is not inappropriate. Homophobia and transphobia is the real inappropriate thing here.

If you're conservative for some odd reason and don't support it, please do not comment.

Comments

• No, please just no

• Word of advice, OP: run, this ain't gonna be pretty.

• I don't think this should be for MCSM.

• [removed]

Flog61 posted: »

Word of advice, OP: run, this ain't gonna be pretty.

• I have absolutely nothing to contribute here, I just wanted you to know how much joy it has brought into my life for the first thing I see upon logging in being "Queer Shipping!" in the Minecraft: Story Mode section, of all places.

• I personally ship Male!Jesse with Lukas! Nice thread!

• Don't mind me, just scrolling past this forum to get to where I need to be. Got a thumbs up from me.

• I don't see it as an obligation for minecraft to remain a good game, nor do I understand people still being so against it.

• Personally, I really hope there's a chance to have equal footing in shipping Jesse with Axel (regardless of gender) as with another member of the group.

• Please, no block romance.

Although, if there is a option, I hope both Male and Female Jesse can both get, say, Lukas.

• I ship Jetra regardless of MC's sex.

Also I don't get how someone could ship Female Jesse with Lukas or Male Jesse with Petra but not vice-versa. They're the same character, and their sex has no effect on their interactions with Petra/Lukas.

• edited July 2016

I ship Jesse and Lukas tbh, watch out when you ship someone though - there are people on these forums who don't seem to like shipping at all.

• Lukesse for life!

• I just didn't like how people thought characters couldn't be homosexual...just kind of offensive to me I guess.

• Saying you only want homosexual shipping is just as bad as saying you only want heterosexual shipping though. No need to fight hate with more hate

fancies posted: »

I just didn't like how people thought characters couldn't be homosexual...just kind of offensive to me I guess.

• No, my point is I want to see a queer couple for once just to spread awareness. Never said I denied straight couples.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Saying you only want homosexual shipping is just as bad as saying you only want heterosexual shipping though. No need to fight hate with more hate

• In case you didn't know, "Queer" refers to the LGBTQ+ community, respectively. I'm specifically talking about these couples, because it would be great to see an LGBTQ+ couple.

Please do your research before bashing on my thread.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Saying you only want homosexual shipping is just as bad as saying you only want heterosexual shipping though. No need to fight hate with more hate

• It's not the LGBTQ stuff that's the problem. I don't see why there needs to be shipping at all in this game. It doesn't fit.

• enter image description here

No, my point is I want to see a queer couple for once just to spread awareness. Never said I denied straight couples.

• I never bashed. That was like the chillest way for me to deliver that statement. So drop the triggered attitude and actually communicate your ideas

In case you didn't know, "Queer" refers to the LGBTQ+ community, respectively. I'm specifically talking about these couples, because it would be great to see an LGBTQ+ couple. Please do your research before bashing on my thread.

• I'll be honest, there's little to no chance of romance in this game, so I guess it's just for my enjoyment.

It's not the LGBTQ stuff that's the problem. I don't see why there needs to be shipping at all in this game. It doesn't fit.

• edited July 2016

Where is Michael Jackson when you need him?

• Ahhh you might wanna watch out posting this stuff on telltale fourms the community really seems to hate slash & femslash unless it's canon. >~> I hope this won't discourage you from visiting here it took a few months for me to come back tbh.

Anyways

In fanon I ship Female Jesse and Petra tbh but I don't think any ships should be canon because idk it feels weird in minecraft..also if you have a tumblr account there's a lot of people who ship this kind of stuff. Maybe ask around there? I know Male!Jesse x Lukas is popular there and maybe Olivia x Petra? I don't go into the tags lol..

• enter image description here
    There he is!

• I don't ship Male Jesse X Lukas

• edited July 2016

Please don't use the term "queer". Just because some members of the LGBT community are fine with it doesn't mean the rest are. It can make others, like myself, uncomfortable and it is still considered a slur.

• Thank god, somebody said something about that.

lottii-lu posted: »

Please don't use the term "queer". Just because some members of the LGBT community are fine with it doesn't mean the rest are. It can make others, like myself, uncomfortable and it is still considered a slur.

• I am truly sorry for this. What would you prefer instead of queer?

• Homosexual, like every other human being says.

I am truly sorry for this. What would you prefer instead of queer?

• Try use LGBT, would be prefered or if your talking about females who are lesbian/bisexual/pansexual use the term wlw (woman loving woman)

I am truly sorry for this. What would you prefer instead of queer?

• ...Passive aggressive much? "Queer" is a term used by a number of LGBTQs. I was not being rude, so please don't be rude.

papai46 posted: »

Homosexual, like every other human being says.

• Is it possible to edit the original post?

And again, sorry for using that word, I identify myself as "genderqueer," so I was unaware that other people took it offensively.

Try use LGBT, would be prefered or if your talking about females who are lesbian/bisexual/pansexual use the term wlw (woman loving woman)

• I'm not being "passive agressive" queer is considered a slur even nowadays, just because some random otherkin on Tumblr uses it doesn't make it right.

...Passive aggressive much? "Queer" is a term used by a number of LGBTQs. I was not being rude, so please don't be rude.

• I do not use tumblr, tyvm. Don't generalize.

I'm not being "passive agressive" queer is considered a slur even nowadays, just because some random otherkin on Tumblr uses it doesn't make it right.

• Yes, if you hover your mouse over the upper right corner the edit button should show up.

Is it possible to edit the original post? And again, sorry for using that word, I identify myself as "genderqueer," so I was unaware that other people took it offensively.

• On mobile?

Yes, if you hover your mouse over the upper right corner the edit button should show up.

• K, whatever. Just refrain from using that word here.

I do not use tumblr, tyvm. Don't generalize.

• Yes there should be a edit button on mobile. Try tapping near the title of the thread and a edit button should show up.

Also thanks for apologising for using the q-slur! I've seen a lot of people on this site tend to try and defend a lot of the awful things they say.

On mobile?

• Don't think they fixed the bug where you can't edit your threads yet though.

Yes there should be a edit button on mobile. Try tapping near the title of the thread and a edit button should show up. Also thanks for a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.