The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Yeah alright. Just next time let me figure it out on my own. And if I can't don't tell me what I'm missing until you reveal it in the story.

No hard feelings though.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok then. I'm sorry if i annoyed you with my constant 'hints'. I just wanted you to help you.

• Yeah, don't worry this was a one time thing. From now on you're on your own.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Yeah alright. Just next time let me figure it out on my own. And if I can't don't tell me what I'm missing until you reveal it in the story. No hard feelings though.

• Ok. Voting is closed. A Part should be out this weekend (including today if possible)

The winning votes are: Nick will make a deal with Curtis and Go talk to Samuel. The Logan vote is currently a tie which means he will sadly not be in a Part until that is sorted.

• I think it'd be better if you figured out some way to settle ties. I don't think there's anyone reading the story who hasn't voted yet.

Oh, and also I must say... Finally! :p I'm just kidding.

Ok. Voting is closed. A Part should be out this weekend (including today if possible) The winning votes are: Nick will make a deal with C

• I didn't, but I am still in middle of character creation and didn't read the story so my char creation doesn't get influence,d thus I basically abstain from most things until I can catch up

I think it'd be better if you figured out some way to settle ties. I don't think there's anyone reading the story who hasn't voted yet. Oh, and also I must say... Finally! I'm just kidding.

• edited August 2016

I finished 4 of my characters which got approved. Here a little 'sneak peak' without revealing too much about those. Their theme music and names may give you a taste of their 'flavor' and hint at their skills.

Professor Lucius Sherwinlock

Kiki Kimon

David McBane

Bruce De Vries

EDIT: updated

• Lord, why do you do this to me? :(

Ok. Voting is closed. A Part should be out this weekend (including today if possible) The winning votes are: Nick will make a deal with C

• Sorry. I will post it tomorrow. I had to study for a test (yes I started collage in the summer).

Lord, why do you do this to me?

• Don't worry, the bugged forum messed up all the forum games, in addition to education concerns this also denies up a proper conversation via PMs

Which reminds me, I need to consider how to continue writing you the other chars.

Sorry. I will post it tomorrow. I had to study for a test (yes I started collage in the summer).

• That pesky real life! :p

Jokes aside it's fine.

Sorry. I will post it tomorrow. I had to study for a test (yes I started collage in the summer).

• No it's not. I can't keep letting this story come to so many stops. By this rate It MIGHT be over in 6-7 years. I'm going to do my best to post at least 3 multiple P.O.V parts each week. I'm trying to get started on tomorrows. Wish me luck.

That pesky real life! Jokes aside it's fine.

• edited July 2016

It's fine to take your time just don't make promises and not deliver on them.

No it's not. I can't keep letting this story come to so many stops. By this rate It MIGHT be over in 6-7 years. I'm going to do my best to post at least 3 multiple P.O.V parts each week. I'm trying to get started on tomorrows. Wish me luck.

• edited July 2016

I know, i am already preatty ashamed of how often i have done it so far. The keyword is TRYING but i have hope that i can do it. It might not be that long though.

It's fine to take your time just don't make promises and not deliver on them.

• Hey guys how do I edit the thread itself? The button isn't where it used to be.

• As far as I can tell, it's gone.

Hey guys how do I edit the thread itself? The button isn't where it used to be.

• .......no. I promised to a characters to the list. There has to be a way.

As far as I can tell, it's gone.

• No problem, just fixed it.

As far as I can tell, it's gone.

• And thanks Mathea's help I have a few new additions to the list. Agent you and jorian might recognize a few people..........

• Ha! That is awesome.

And thanks Mathea's help I have a few new additions to the list. Agent you and jorian might recognize a few people..........

• How?

No problem, just fixed it.

• edited July 2016

Some advice Mathea gave me from a post Liquid made. Mostly re-typing the address.

How?

• Ok so, new, at the VERY LEAST weekly parts will begin tomorrow. Everyone still with me?

• Yes.

Ok so, new, at the VERY LEAST weekly parts will begin tomorrow. Everyone still with me?

• Is it tomorrow yet?

Ok so, new, at the VERY LEAST weekly parts will begin tomorrow. Everyone still with me?

• It will be tomorrow soon. Just let me finish my essay. And don't tell me you read all of the story in a day!

joriandrake posted: »

Is it tomorrow yet?

• of course i didn't :P

btw you forgot to add David's name somewhere

It will be tomorrow soon. Just let me finish my essay. And don't tell me you read all of the story in a day!

• Who?

of course i didn't :P btw you forgot to add David's name somewhere

• Oh I just realized, sorry.

of course i didn't :P btw you forgot to add David's name somewhere

• Hey guys. So you're probably wondering where the next part is. Well I don't know if you'll believe me but the reason that the part is not out yet.......is because it keeps getting longer. At first I wanted it to have at least 3 P.O.V's.............now i'm thinking about 7-8 (Although one is a double. You'll get why in the part itself.) So between studies, essay writing and maybe watching an insane amount of Batman Episode 1 Let's Play's I haven't had the time to finish it.

So, you are probably asking why I gave you the false hope this would be a part by posting a message before it. The reason is that during the entire writing process I kept missing Logan, since I always planned for his choice to last just one part and be resolved on the next. So under the advice of a friend I decided to consider just flipping a coin for it, but I want to get your consent to do so first. Now I can already see Agent telling me I should have done this a week ago but I want to make sure that this is a decision we ALL agree on.

So tell me guys, what do you think?

• Sounds good to me! :^)

Hey guys. So you're probably wondering where the next part is. Well I don't know if you'll believe me but the reason that the part is not ou

• Coin flip sounds good. Nice and simple :)

Hey guys. So you're probably wondering where the next part is. Well I don't know if you'll believe me but the reason that the part is not ou

• I knew you'd feel like that. Also not giving away too much but someone you like besides Logan will be making a debut........

Coin flip sounds good. Nice and simple

• edited August 2016

Awesome! Cannot wait :)

I knew you'd feel like that. Also not giving away too much but someone you like besides Logan will be making a debut........

• Saw activity in the topic... thought there is finally new part to read... was wrong.

• Yeah. Don't worry it'll come soon. Part of what's holding it back is this whole tie thing. Have any thoughts about it?

Mathea posted: »

Saw activity in the topic... thought there is finally new part to read... was wrong.

• Flip it, anything really.

Yeah. Don't worry it'll come soon. Part of what's holding it back is this whole tie thing. Have any thoughts about it?

• I've experienced this multiple times.

Mathea posted: »

Saw activity in the topic... thought there is finally new part to read... was wrong.

• Me too, but wasn't expressing my thoughts before.

I've experienced this multiple times.

• edited August 2016

Just blame me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.