The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Ah, Keemstar. What is your whole opinion on the Pyro, Leafy, Grade, etc. Vs. Keem situation?

I haven't played any games recently, which I hate to say.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Mostly Internet stuff. Being with familly. Complaining about BVS and seeing Killer Keemstar 'exposed' by everyone. And finnaly losing my mind daily about a story issue that won't matter for about 4 parts. Oh and playing Kings Quest.

• I think this is the first time in youtube where the majority of the community has banded together to exclude an individual. I never really thought much of drama alert (other that it's mindboggling obsesion to make everything in the videos title a hashtag) but i never had anything agaist it. Keemstar seemed a nice enough guy, eventhought several of my favorite youtubers hated him deeply, and the idea of a youtube news show did interest me (since youtube is now the internets television network). I first found out about him in a leafy video in which he described him as his 'homie'. It seemed after a few more cameos that they were good friends so he gained my interest and support.

When i saw the 'keemstar rant' video pop up i thought it was either leafy doing a parody skit or him roasting a person in defense of his friend. Recently however i saw a reaction to the video show up on my recomemded list. Since i'm a big fan of reaction videos i watched it as soon as possible. When i started watching me and the reactors both thought that this was just some loser pretending to be keemstar, infact i expected leafy to go beserk on this guy for impersonating him and pretending to be racist and greedy. Then reality set in, this WAS keemstar. Several were audio recordings of him either degreding black people or insulting his millions of fans and saying he only wanted money.

Since then i've been looking at several youtubers blatantly trashing the guy. I've even begone calling it the Keemstar War , or alternatively the Gnome King War. And after spending a while watching the crisis unfold i can safely say i am against Keemstar. Even if all the alegations made against him are fake, which is unlikely, the way he he has spitefully responded and just his general attitude are enough to say hes not a good guy.

But thats just my opinion. What do you think?

Ah, Keemstar. What is your whole opinion on the Pyro, Leafy, Grade, etc. Vs. Keem situation? I haven't played any games recently, which I hate to say.

• I completely agree with you. I also found out about Keem from Leafy and I actually enjoyed DramaAlert until I started to see that Keem reported what he thought and what his opinion entitled, then I kind of went deeper into the channel and ended up back in the time from the Toby Turner allegations and Bashurverse's breakdown and I wasn't really shocked to see that Keem ended up completely going against Toby and Bashur, whIle I'm on the edge about the Toby situation, I felt bad for Bashur because the man was going to kill himself and Keem was just being a huge dick about it.

Flash forward maybe a month, I'm hearing all about Pyro "exposing" Keem and I didn't think much of it until Leafy uploaded a video, so I watched both of their videos. I saw points that they both had, one being Keem revealing Pyro's face without his consent. That is just a plain dick move and the fact that he got it from Pyro's personal Facebook made it even worse, because it proved that Keem has no boundaries and he has no respect for others. Leafy's video, however, brought up a huge point that I had previously never thought of. The 'Golden Rule'. DramaAlert was basically run on private conversations and DMs. Keem claimed that there was a golden rule of not showing these DMs or personal conversations and got pissed off when someone didoes it to him, but his entire show was run on it, so it definitely shows a hypocritical part of Keem.

Then GradeAUnderA uploaded a video, which mainly focused on Keem potentially being a pedophile, even giving proof that JoeySalads, of all people, found. I don't enjoy Joeysalads, but I then went on to watch his Keem exposure and it was definitely an eyeopener. What Joey found was that Keem had a 15 or 16 year-old girl do nude fansigns for him and his subscribers. Keep in mind, this was around the time that his own daughter was 5.

I had always figured that Keemstar was problematic, but when I really looked into it, it kind of disgusted me and pissed me off that one man could do so much and continue to claim the victim the whole time.

I think this is the first time in youtube where the majority of the community has banded together to exclude an individual. I never really t

• edited June 2016

Exactly. Keem bases almost all of his 'news' on rumors then blames his crew when things go bad. I think you heard about this by now but he accused a 60 year old twich player of being a pedophile with NO EVIDENCE AT ALL. Then after he basically almost ruins the old mans life Scarce comes in and proves he was innocent. After the guy had been abused, attacked and nearly lost everything he valued in his life to the point of which he started to cry (which is one of the most hearbraking things i have seen in my entire life) he finally gets absolved of the accusations. Then Keemstar is told he was wrong (you probably saw this in a grade unders video) he goes for 2-3 minutes doing what he should have done in the first place, then finds out that indeed he was wrong. What's his reaction? "Fuck, i'm never wrong. This is the first time ever that i've been wrong. And it's all because of my dumbass crew. I am so pissed that my crew did this. I am fucking livid, this is what happens when you trust someone TO BE A FUCKING PROFESIONAL. Oh, and sorry old dude for releasing all your private information and lying about you to millions of people." That is one of the few times i actually felt sick about someone i haven't even met before.

The single solidary fact that he STILL attacks people without any proof after something like that means he's either unempathetic, an idiot or just a horrible, horrible person.

Anyway i heard that someone else is taking over drama alert so he should stop being a problem soon. Good talk :).

I completely agree with you. I also found out about Keem from Leafy and I actually enjoyed DramaAlert until I started to see that Keem repor

• Man, I forgot about poor Tony. Scarce made him cry tears of joy afterwards, but like it literally broke my heart to see an old man cry in the first place.

He won't be a Youtube problem, but he stills takes to Twitter to get back at the people who "backstabbed" him. Definitely a good talk :)

Exactly. Keem bases almost all of his 'news' on rumors then blames his crew when things go bad. I think you heard about this by now but he a

• I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people who still supports Keemstar XD

I think this is the first time in youtube where the majority of the community has banded together to exclude an individual. I never really t

• It's cool, i don't hold it against you.

zachiscool3 posted: »

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people who still supports Keemstar XD

• I guess you could say.... zachiscool.

It's cool, i don't hold it against you.

• Badum tizz

Good one :).

I guess you could say.... zachiscool.

• XD

I guess you could say.... zachiscool.

• Sorry, I've got no clue what you're talking about.

Samuel. Homeless guy. Attack. Giving away too much for your sake.

• .............this is actually amazing. Agent you are a fantastic guy, a great analyzer and a really good friend (if i may call you one) but god you are bad at guessing. Do you remember how Samuel was beat up? I CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR !!!!!!

AgentZ46 posted: »

Sorry, I've got no clue what you're talking about.

• Have no idea about whom you are talking about, since I am not following this guy on youtube, but question: do you guys like kittens? If so, check out my "channel" with one vid "OzzyTheEgyptianCat". Isn't he adorable? :-D

Exactly. Keem bases almost all of his 'news' on rumors then blames his crew when things go bad. I think you heard about this by now but he a

• Just some guy who we both hate due to his tendency to be a narcistic, abusive, amoral asshole. Just be happy you never came across him.

And thanks. I love kittens :>

Mathea posted: »

Have no idea about whom you are talking about, since I am not following this guy on youtube, but question: do you guys like kittens? If so, check out my "channel" with one vid "OzzyTheEgyptianCat". Isn't he adorable? :-D

• He is the cutest furball ever. Falling asleep next to my face and waking me up with his wet nose on my cheek :-D

Just some guy who we both hate due to his tendency to be a narcistic, abusive, amoral asshole. Just be happy you never came across him. And thanks. I love kittens :>

• edited June 2016

Wait.......HE'S YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome, you are very lucky.

Edit: And i now re-read your comment without ignoring several words. Sorry :(.

Mathea posted: »

He is the cutest furball ever. Falling asleep next to my face and waking me up with his wet nose on my cheek :-D

• Yes, he is mine. No worries. :-)

Wait.......HE'S YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome, you are very lucky. Edit: And i now re-read your comment without ignoring several words. Sorry .

• Yeah but I don't remember him losing his face!

.............this is actually amazing. Agent you are a fantastic guy, a great analyzer and a really good friend (if i may call you one) but god you are bad at guessing. Do you remember how Samuel was beat up? I CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR !!!!!!

• ..........ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!! WHAT DID THE USE???????!!!

Yeah but I don't remember him losing his face!

• A bat?

..........ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!! WHAT DID THE USE???????!!!

• edited June 2016

.................................................................................................................................................................................................Were you pranking me?......Please tell me you were. It took you so long to get it.

A bat?

• No I wasn't. What are you doing man? Trying to make me feel stupid? It's been a while since the last part and some details are vague to me.

............................................................................................................................................

• Ok ok. Sorry. And no, i'm trying to help you. I'm just surprised is all. Well you figured it out anyway. Congrats....i guess.

No I wasn't. What are you doing man? Trying to make me feel stupid? It's been a while since the last part and some details are vague to me.

• [Deal]

[Fine, you win. I don't know.]

[Go Talk to Samuel]

Awesome part!

Nick Archer After the breifing i decided it was best if didn't seat in the front of either of the vans. Instead i chose to be as far away

• Did you get it?

No I wasn't. What are you doing man? Trying to make me feel stupid? It's been a while since the last part and some details are vague to me.

• Get what?

Did you get it?

• The massive hints i was giving you for the choice.

Get what?

• [Deal]

[Fine, you win. I don't know.]

[Go Talk to Samuel]

Nick Archer After the breifing i decided it was best if didn't seat in the front of either of the vans. Instead i chose to be as far away

• Good to see you again.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Deal] [Fine, you win. I don't know.] [Go Talk to Samuel]

• I imagine you were implying that it was the group of guys that beat the crap out of Sam.

The massive hints i was giving you for the choice.

• Yes.

I imagine you were implying that it was the group of guys that beat the crap out of Sam.

• Hey, man. Good to see you, too!

Good to see you again.

• Thanks. How've you been?

Hey, man. Good to see you, too!

• I've been fine. Inactive, but slowly working on stuff.

Thanks. How've you been?

• Take your time. And thats good, hopefully it continues.

I've been fine. Inactive, but slowly working on stuff.

• So?

I imagine you were implying that it was the group of guys that beat the crap out of Sam.

• What?

So?

• Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you hadent changed your mind on this vote.

What?

• Yeah, I'll change it to bat.

Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you hadent changed your mind on this vote.

• Ok then. I'm sorry if i annoyed you with my constant 'hints'. I just wanted you to help you.

Yeah, I'll change it to bat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.