The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• /facepalm

never mind, just write and post the thing already, you drive us crazy :#

Lord_EAA posted: »

......I didn't actually lose it. I just forgot to bring it back to the hotel and left it in my dorm. Sorry.

• Good news is. Its almost done. If it takes more than 5 hours it's because I had a math test in between. In which case just wait a few minutes.

joriandrake posted: »

/facepalm never mind, just write and post the thing already, you drive us crazy

• Are we there yet?

Good news is. Its almost done. If it takes more than 5 hours it's because I had a math test in between. In which case just wait a few minutes.

• I don't mean to start an argument, but would you stop pushing him? I get it's taking a hell of a long time but you're constantly pressuring him. Give him a break, it'll be out when it's ready.

Are we there yet?

• that was quoted from Shrek 2, you make it far more serious than it is

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't mean to start an argument, but would you stop pushing him? I get it's taking a hell of a long time but you're constantly pressuring him. Give him a break, it'll be out when it's ready.

• It's fine Agent. Thank you for defending me but it's understandable. His characters might be next.

I don't mean to start an argument, but would you stop pushing him? I get it's taking a hell of a long time but you're constantly pressuring him. Give him a break, it'll be out when it's ready.

• I think that the problem was that you forgot to add the context for it. Next time add something like XD or jk so the people reading don't misunderstand.

that was quoted from Shrek 2, you make it far more serious than it is

• edited October 2017

Valetino Drake

Okay, okay. I was doing it. Just a tiny little shoulder shove. Hopefully she wouldn't attack me while chanting about something demonic in latin. You know I should really stop watching possession movies. Last one wasn't even that good. I reached for her shoulder as slowly as I could. Then, when my hand was finally on it.........I SHOOK LIKE HELL! To be honest it looked very, very ridiculous.

Suddenly in the middle of the shaking she blinked and her eyes came back to normal. She immediately looked surprised and annoyed, mostly annoyed.

"Val. VAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she said and I finally stopped shaking. It worked, she was back.

Riley Peters

I continued eternally fulfilling my one true purpose, suddenly all of my existence shook. I reacted with all possible emotions and simultaneously none at all. It was......

Then my eyes bulged open. Valentino Drake, one of my few friends, was shaking my whole body like a mad man. In the absolute weirdness of the situation I couldn't really think of anything but making him stop.

"Val. VAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled confused. That finally made him stop. For some reason he looked relieved and smiled. Then he turned to look at Samuel, another of my friends, who had apparently been spectating this and looked equally relieved. I was completely lost, i didn't know what could possibly.................. Wait......why were they........and I was sitting down.

Like a hammer in the head it hit me painfully. I was in the bus. How the hell was I in the bus? I didn't remember ever getting on or sitting down and I certainly didn't remember deciding to let Val shake me for laughs like we were first graders again.

"Why were you doing that?" I asked him with a mix of anger and noticeable fear.

"You were like....." he slowly answered. "Like you were paralyzed or possessed or something. Your eyes looked weird and you weren't talking...."

"We just wanted to make sure you were ok. Sorry if we spooked you." Samuel added.

I ...was... oh god, what happened? I looked at my phone and saw that nearly 30 minutes had gone by since I last checked. THIRTY MINUTES! I couldn't believe it. I thought back as hard as I could to try to remember........something. I remembered.......finding the body. I ran back, then I wanted to draw and................feeling everything and nothing?................I was....the drawing? What? That didn't make any sense. Why were only those crazy thoughts the only things I remembered? Why was I acting like that? Why did I not see or hear any of the things around me? And Val, the poor guy was only trying to help me and I yelled at him and..........My whole world was falling apart again. Then I remembered.....the drawing. That was my salvation. The only thing I could completely remember was that I was drawing. I had dropped my pad during the chaos, so picked it up again.

Then I looked at it. It was the crime scene. I couldn't believe it. It was exactly what I had seen just a few minutes ago. The stains, the blood, the....body. But somehow it wasn't complete. There was one more thing I almost added, you could see from the shading. It was a figure, standing above the corpse....holding a knife. The murder. This was freaking me out, I didn't remember drawing any of it. And it was scary how detailed it was. 'It must have been the shock' I thought trying to calm myself. Yes, that made sense. I suddenly felt immensely relieved. I must have used drawing as a way of expressing how horrible I felt and I probably focused so much on it that I ignored everything else. I wouldn't be the first time I got caught up in a drawing. Mr. Sherwinlock had even given me a lecture about how it was selfish of me to ignore him in class because I was 'closing myself and my mind and abilities into to just ONE art form'. I felt so well to finally be able to explain everything that I suddenly smiled.

"Well i'm glad you're happy at least." Samuel interrupted. "Now, do you mind telling us what was going on?"

I looked back apologetically "Sorry for scaring you. I was just really focused on this drawing."

"Seriously?" He said shanking his head as Valentino buried his face in his hands.

"Sorry guys" I said feeling guilty.

"Well after all you put me through let me see it at least." Samuel said.

I was about to stop him when he grabbed it from my hand. As he looked at it his expression changed.

"Sam?" Valentino asked. "Are you ok? Please don't tell me its so beautiful its paralyzed you. We already have someone who wants to dedicate her life to the arts"

Samuel showed no response.

"Dude" Valentino said worried. "Are you o....."

"It's the guy." He said vaguely.

"The guy?......" I asked. Did he mean........no........ he couldn't...........he couldn't possibly.

"The guy dead on the ground. He's the one I saved this morning." He said darkly.

Kiki Kimon

My morning was pretty boring. I woke up and destroyed my alarm clock by hitting it too hard for the 4th time this month. Then I ran around the room a couple dozen times, did about 45 push ups, turned the lights on and off, got bored, brushed my teeth, took a shower, set my hairdryer on fire, put on my clothing, started to build my giant origami robot, failed, got bored again, went down into the garage to work on Tiger, forgot my hair was still wet, forgot it again, also forgot the hairdryer broke, used dad's, didn't set that one on fire, made breakfast, got bored again, but then I thought training would be fun, so I went to punch the wall in my room. You know, the usual.

"216...........211............ 233......... 266.......... 119.......85........19.....58". My way of counting wasn't like normal people's. I just said which number I felt was right. It was much better than the boring version teachers liked. I still remember the face of Professor Hitoshi when I told him I had 89 fingers back in second grade, he went nuts. Nowhere near mom nuts, but pretty close to dad nuts. I actually failed the class and got grounded for a week. Whatever, when I finally conquered the world they would all fear me. The robot was taking too long and even then it wasn't that big I needed more paper. It came from trees right? So I just needed to go to Amazonia and make all it's trees give me paper. Maybe beat up their tree king or something. Then, once it was done, I would use my powers to bring the robot to life like in Frankenstein, except 20,000 millionest times bigger. Then I would use the rest to make an army. Imagine Mr. Hitoshi's face when I went back and began my full scale invasion with his house, then he would have to apologize. Then, once I took over everything, I would ban math forever. Along with all the other classes I failed. Like physics, and chemistry, and biology, and........

Before I could finish the thought, dad came racing up the stairs with a shotgun.

"Oh Christ, not again."

"Hi, daddy" said as I smiled and took my fist out of the wall, which immediately all broke down.

He looked at me dumbfounded for a minute. Then he sat down on the stairs looking like he got a heart attack.

"I...I...thought someone was attacking you. I heard gunshots."

I took a glance at my closed fist and quickly put my hands behind my back. "Must have been the wind...." I said as honestly as I could.

He looked at me for a minute without talking.

"A really strong wind" I added with a smile on my face.

He showed no reaction. He wasn't buying it.

I tried smiling harder and shrugged. "Look at the bright side, you always wanted to take down that wall and combine the rooms anyway."

He kept staring and then buried his head in his hands. He was doing the thing. The one he did when he said he couldn't take it anymore. That's when he.........I suddenly felt horrible.

"I'm sorry dad....." I said ashamed of myself.

"No, no, it's okay." He said after raising and looking at me. "It's just..... hard. First the mortgage, then the school and now the wall,........ again. Sometimes I wonder if It was worth it.....coming here. To all this."

"Nonsense dad. I love it here." I said with a bright smile.

He smiled back with a glint in his eyes (which might have just been his glasses). "I know sweetheart, it's just that sometimes.... you remind me of your mother."

I was shocked. He never talked about mom. Not since.

Noticing the look on my face he changed the topic. "You better get going sweetie , you might miss the bus."

Just on cue the bus we instantly heard the bus go past the house. I was going to miss the trip."

I ran to dad and hugged him. "Love you dad. See you later bye." I said speeding off.

"Don't forget to eat your toast this time!" He yelled.

"Dammit" I said as i ran down the stairs. I grabbed my bag.Then I go on Tiger and started him up. I opened the garage door and drove on to the street as fast as I could.

Then I noticed the bus was just turning so the door would be on my side of the street. Oops. I tried to turn back before they noticed me, but it was too late. I could see Pierce shaking his head while professor Sherwinlock gave a thumbs up , which he normally did when we did something creative and 'unconvulsional' in class. I could already hear him say I misspelled that big british word 'uncorrectly'. I drove Tiger back to the garage and walked into the bus. The teachers both looked at me. I looked at them nervously and tried to explain.

"I was just....doing my morning drive" I said smiling.

Mr. Pierce sighed. "It's fine Kiki." he said touching his temples "Just make sure you don't hit the bus next time."

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "I will do." I immediately regretted that. "No I mean I won't, won't do! Won't do.......that."

He looked at me again . I smiled and shrugged. Then I decided to just go to my seat. As I left I heard both of the professors talking.

"Well" said Mr. Sherwinlock."I would call that an A for effort."

Pierce turned his head to him. "Shut up."

As I sat down and decided that at least I could enjoy my toast, but then i remembered i left it......again. That happen a lot.

"Dammit." I said disappointedly. Oh well, better luck next time i guess. Hopefully this day would be better than the way it started.

• edited August 2016

No choice this time. Sorry guys. I planned two more P.O.V's but decided that the focus should be left to the revelations and introductions of the Part. Also the fact that it was so long. I look forward to seeing your reactions and i hope you enjoy.

• Still holding out hope for Riley.

This Kiki is weird but adorable. :p

Valetino Drake Okay, okay. I was doing it. Just a tiny little shoulder shove. Hopefully she wouldn't attack me while chanting about somet

• Holding hope for what?

Still holding out hope for Riley. This Kiki is weird but adorable.

• For her not to be a psychopath.

Holding hope for what?

• .................we shall see. I will confirm though that if certain choices are made, Riley will become a very, very, evil, apathetic and severely sadistic character. A very...........unique type of crazy and evil. And she would be very scary.

Lets just hope you guys keep her away from the cruelty and madness......before she becomes it.

For her not to be a psychopath.

• It'll be fine, just give her a good shake when she acts out.

.................we shall see. I will confirm though that if certain choices are made, Riley will become a very, very, evil, apathetic and s

• Let's just hope that will be enough next time........

It'll be fine, just give her a good shake when she acts out.

• Public Intro:

Kiki Kimon

Kiki is a Japanese student from Osaka who due to difficulties at learning & due to transfer lost a year last term. She's 17 year old and sits with the 16 year old ones now a year behind because of it. She's the best athlete in the class, but the worst at most other things other than sports and art. She's a cynical tomboy and a natural airhead, quite easy to get pissed off if you mention her bad grades or mock her for being an airhead. Kiki is an energetic busybody whose presence makes the more shy people freak out and the normal people are equally split between getting tired by it or finding it endearing. She took up kickboxing as a hobby together with her father already in kindergarten and was in the kendo club and the girls football (soccer) club back in Japan, now she has taken up western boxing. She prefers to wear light and modern clothes, especially t-shirts, light blouses and jeans.

The girl is quite attractive somewhere in the middle of a scale of cute and beautiful. Kiki is taller than average girls, although there are certainly girls that can still tower above her. Still, considering she's from Japan this meant she was probably often the tallest girl around there. She has a somewhat curly, wild shoulder length hair dyed in fiery red and white two-tone style (with red being the dominant color). She has light grey eyes. Her breast size is somewhat smaller than average for her body type but looks fine on her sporty body. She likes people who treat her nice and don't find her strange for being the way she is. Kiki despises racists and stereotyping people, she also has a dislike for tea which is strange for someone from Japan and prefers hot cocoa instead.

Kiki is part of a clique of 'sporty girls' but keeps away from cheerleaders. She rides a restored and upgraded Harley WLA bike (which she painted black with orange tiger stripes) to school for which she got the license two months ago. Kiki had a fallout with her dad due to moving away from her home in Japan and prefers to go home as late as possible. Her parents live now separated but didn't divorce yet. She loves sweets (especially melonpan), takoyaki, burgers and fries. Many often wonder how the heck she keeps her figure even when she doesn't seem to train at all. Rumor has it her house has a full gym room, although no one can say for sure as no one was ever invited to her house. Kiki's humor is quite unique, making jokes about how she hates this or that and will conquer the world, which of course no one takes seriously...

Kiki speaks Japanese (also Osaka and Kansai dialect), English (especially Engrish)

Background Music: Strong like an Oni

Valetino Drake Okay, okay. I was doing it. Just a tiny little shoulder shove. Hopefully she wouldn't attack me while chanting about somet

• edited August 2016
  • Also i'm kinda surprised you didn't mention the twist.

Still holding out hope for Riley. This Kiki is weird but adorable.

• I guessed the hobo was the same guy when Riley first found it.

Also i'm kinda surprised you didn't mention the twist.

• Cool. Why did'nt you mention it. I thought Liquid was the only one with that 'theory'.

I guessed the hobo was the same guy when Riley first found it.

• I did.

Cool. Why did'nt you mention it. I thought Liquid was the only one with that 'theory'.

• :O. I forgot, sorry.

I did.

• So Kiki is really psychotic, crazy, self-absorved and evil?

• hm, I would rather say silly as crazy

So Kiki is really psychotic, crazy, self-absorved and evil?

• Sorry. So you meant she is psychotic, SILLY, self-absorved and evil?

................................................I think you missed my point.

hm, I would rather say silly as crazy

• read her public intro

Sorry. So you meant she is psychotic, SILLY, self-absorved and evil? ................................................I think you missed my point.

• read all of it...............I think i'm the one missing the point now.

read her public intro

• I don't get where this started or is intended to lead to anyway

read all of it...............I think i'm the one missing the point now.

• Ok then let me be upfront. I don't see the comparison. Kiki is definitely not psychotic, evil or self-absorved.

I don't get where this started or is intended to lead to anyway

• edited August 2016

true

edit: meh, shows I'm tired, didn't realize I talk with the GM/storyteller

ask me in PM about this

Ok then let me be upfront. I don't see the comparison. Kiki is definitely not psychotic, evil or self-absorved.

• 'I talk' ? you must be tired man. Ill ask you but you should go to sleep.

true edit: meh, shows I'm tired, didn't realize I talk with the GM/storyteller ask me in PM about this

• can't, in 3 hours after Midnight I have to go to Vienna

'I talk' ? you must be tired man. Ill ask you but you should go to sleep.

• That was an interesting part! Kiki is pretty weird, but I kind of like her at the same time. She's entertaining, that much can be said for sure XD There's something odd about Riley though. She drew the murderer, is that correct? She has never seen the murderer, which makes me hope that she could use her weird superpower of getting a mental breakdown at will for the good of the others, by identifying the murderer. I'm just afraid she could, somehow, start to identify herself with the murderer.

• "Kiki is pretty weird, but I kind of like her at the same time. She's entertaining, that much can be said for sure XD"

I know XD. She's a very fun character.

As for Riley. Well she started to but Val stopped her before she could finish. She could only draw the shading for at least one person who was holding a knife standing over the body. And as to her 'superpowers' she might...........if you're willing to risk her.

That was an interesting part! Kiki is pretty weird, but I kind of like her at the same time. She's entertaining, that much can be said for s

• if you're willing to risk her.

We are not! Leave Riley alone.

"Kiki is pretty weird, but I kind of like her at the same time. She's entertaining, that much can be said for sure XD" I know XD. She's a

• Hey Liquid is the one who suggested it. I was just saying that his proposal is quite.......dangerous. I mean who knows what could happen to Riley if she does this again, she could be fine, she could never comeback or maybe she comes back.................different.

if you're willing to risk her. We are not! Leave Riley alone.

• LEAVE RILEY ALONE!

Hey Liquid is the one who suggested it. I was just saying that his proposal is quite.......dangerous. I mean who knows what could happen to

• edited August 2016

Why do that when there are so many horrible things I could do to her? You even inspired a new one, eternal solitude. Being left alone to suffer forever with no one to ever comfort or love her again. >:)

But don't worry Agent all of this is determinant. So any horrible thing that happens to her is your fault. In fact if you guys had made different choices she would just be happily drawing or talking to her friends and being unafraid and optimistic. Instead she's become traumatized and went on a horrible experience which not only terrified her friend but has also freaked her out.

But to be honest you did one thing in her benefit. If she had resisted her urge to draw she would be horribly paranoid and just overall deeply traumatized and unable to be happy about anything. And if certain choices were made she would have become cynical even possibly hating her friends down the line.

LEAVE RILEY ALONE!

• edited August 2016

Emma Archer

Finally, it was over. The sickening feeling in my stomach was gone. I felt relieved I didn't actually have to throw up after all. I came out of the bathroom and fell on my bed. As I was reflecting on my thoughts from earlier I noticed a familiar book lying next to me. Raylansfair. Why did I have to make that my morning read on such a stressful day? But I couldn't resist, it was such a good story with so many wonderful characters and an insane amount of creativity.

In a way I always felt it inspired me. Inspired me to think bigger on my plans, to never give up on my goals, no matter how long they took and how much effort I had to put into them. At times I would feel like what I was doing wouldn't go anywhere, like it was all worthless. Just a ticking time bomb going to explode on myself at any moment no matter how much I tried. But then I would just look at that book, at how big it was, about how many characters were in it and a fresh air of confidence came into my lungs. If he could do it, so could I. That though always brought me a smile.

I thought of all the sacrifices I made to get here, to this moment. The moment I would honor all those I lost to get here. And now I was lying in bed frightened and depressed by the thoughts I had just hours ago, looked at it for comfort. A book filled with deaths, torture and monstrosities and I found it as a happy place. Maybe I was crazy after all.

But before I could an alarm suddenly rung in my room. I lounged out of the bed and ran as quickly as I could. As if it were an instinct, I knew exactly where it was coming from. The Prime room. I pulled out my keycard as fast as I could and used it to open the door. To my absolute relief, it was safe. As I looked at the room I quickly noticed what had caused the alarm to go off. It was Lucios. I suddenly felt intensely relaxed about the situation now.

"Oh, sorry Em." He said in his incredibly charming voice. "I was just getting it for Dr. Stevens. He said he was too occupied finishing preparations to continue. Guess that makes me the official errand boy, huh" He said with a beautiful smile.

I tried my cutest giggle at his joke, something I had never done for anyone else. Hopefully he didn't find me stupid because of it.

"Yeah I know, i'm a comedy master extraordinaire."

I giggled again. Ok now I was finding myself stupid. Luckly he ignored it and went back to looking at the device.

"Hard to believe. Isn't it?" He asked . "That we finally achieved it the power to go to other worlds. To preserve their frequency, to able to come back.......this will change everything."

Stepped closer and saw it in its container. The Prime Device. All the sweat and blood that it cost us. It seemed silly once, ridiculous even, but now it was true. Looking at it, i remembered the first time I saw a portal. We were trying to design, of all things, a time machine. I even had a list of things to give my younger self so she would avoid the mistakes I made, the 'friends' I had.......the people I hurt. But I guess I wasn't that lucky. We thought we made a breakthrough when we designed what we called the 'frequency decoder'. We believed that if we could harness the vibrations made by the universe itself were could theoretically open a portal to another time. What we got was a different story. I still remembered standing there thinking about how crazy it was we were doing this, when it opened. It was like we tore a hole in space itself, like it was paper and we just found the scissors we needed. The light, that beautiful blue light, it was mesmerizing. I almost felt like it was calling me, telling me it was now or never. That if I didn't jump now it would never be anything more than who I was.......who I then hated to be. But by some miracle I didn't, I just stood there, looking, just like I was now.

"Yeah I said, it's pretty crazy." I replied coming back from my daze.

"You ever think about it?"

"About what?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Other worlds, other people, other you's......."

"Yeah, I try not to think about it." I answered trying to evade the question.

"But just try to. Thousands of universes out there, millions maybe. All filled with their own you's." He rose up with a smile. "I mean it's possible there's one that acts like Marlone thinks you do."

I shuddered at the thought of her existence, but did my best to hide my discomfort with a smile. "Yeah, in his dreams."

"I guess." He said chuckling. I briefly congratulated myself for getting him to laugh. "But with all the possible alternates..."

Ironically, the uncomfortable nature of the conversation actually made my confidence go up. "Hey, why are you focusing on 'other' Emma's. The best one is yours after all." Right after saying that, I wanted hide my face in a closet for a few good years.

He laughed. It was very rare to get him to laugh, especially since he always had a calm and collected attitude about things. I became worried for a second that he was making fun of me.

"Oh, oh....oh man. Yeah, I don't think there could ever be one that could match you. I hope you never change Em."

I smiled. Good, he didn't make it awkward. I looked at him as he stared at the device. He spent several seconds in silence.

"Sometimes I wonder......if we could go out there and find a better place. Would we ever comeback?"

His question resonated in my mind.

[I would]

[I wouldn't]

[I wouldn't care, as long as I was with you]

Adam Pierce

I was sitting down trying to relax and think about how I could go back to step 1 with this day. Well hopefully things couldn't get any worse. Then I heard the helicopter. Without even blinking I knew who it was.

Gus stopped the buss as he saw the helicopter in the sky just above us. As we looked at it from the window we saw a figure emerging with a megaphone in hand.

""Morning Motherfuckers" said Max Mars as he looked down on us.

Lucius quickly realized what was happening. He looked out the window an spoke up. "My goodness is that Mr. Mars? And I thought my entrence was memorable..."

I hit my head against the seat. Life was pain, life was only pain. Lucius looked at me and for the first time seemed sympathetic to my situation.

"It's fine" he said. "Ill deal with him."

'Thank you!', I almost screamed. I felt relieved. But then I realized who I just left in charge.

Lucius picked up the bus's own megaphone. "Listen here you young miscreant. Get off that cheap imitation Davinci contraption before I have to make it so you don't have a choice!"

"Fuck no." Max replied. "If i'm going to some dumbass research facility, i'm doing it in style. To be honest I just wanted to remind you of your place on the totem pole. So suck it Sherri!!"

Lucius took this to offence. And then he pulled out gun. I immediately took him down.

"Are you insane?"

"Perhaps" He answered. "But if you refer to my action with the revolver. It was merely an attempt at what military men refer to as 'forceful coercion' "

I picked the megaphone myself. "Get down from there before I have you suspended again." I could see his smile from here. "Not this time kid" I screamed. "I have witnesses"

That left him quiet for a minute. Then he signaled for the helicopter to park, in the middle of the street. As he got off I could see on his face that he wasn't happy, but he tried his best to pretend.

"On second though, I'VE DECIDED, to join up. These old broken down things do have their charm. A bit of nostalgia." As he walked past both me and Sherwinlock he did his best to ignore us, but I caught a stray glare. However he moved on until he saw Zoey Smith in one of the front seats.

"Zoey, darling. How long has it been?" He asked with a smile.

The girl, who looked very saddened by something, surprisingly replied with some contempt. "Not, long enough"

The rich boy quickly retorted. "With me? No, never long enough. Sorry Zoe, that's just the atmosphere I give of to fine ladies like yourself."

She tried to ignore him.

"Ok fine, bad time. I get it. See you later." He said smiling as he moved on. I knew I liked that girl for a reason.

I was about to sit back down when Sherwinlock, who was now standing up, pointed at one of the students, Samuel. He was talking to Riley and Valentino and holding a drawing pad in his hand.

"When did it happen?!" Sherwinlock asked distraught.

Samuel looked surprised. "When did what....."

Sheriwinlock ran up to him and took off his hood revealing several markings on his face. "THESE" he answered.

For a moment everyone in the bus was shocked. "Give him some space" said Sherwinlock pushing Val and Riley way towards the back. "Do not worry everyone. I have spent much of my life in the company of doctors who would put modern medicine to shame."

I ran towards Sam but Lucius stopped me. "I used to deal with people after severe attacks. I can..."

"It's fine, I can take care of it. You just make sure the rest of the bus doesn't catch on fire."

I looked at him. "I can do this..."

"I know" he replied. "But that's not what the child needs."

[Fight him over it]

[Let him work with Sam in peace]

• [I wouldn't care, as long as I was with you] Let's be romantic

[Let him work with Sam in peace]

Emma Archer Finally, it was over. The sickening feeling in my stomach was gone. I felt relieved I didn't actually have to throw up after

Sign in to comment in this discussion.