The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• [I would] It's irresponsible to just leave your world and life behind.

[Let him work with Sam in peace]

Lord_EAA posted: »

Emma Archer Finally, it was over. The sickening feeling in my stomach was gone. I felt relieved I didn't actually have to throw up after

• edited August 2016

[I wouldn't care, as long as I was with you] Fits her character and story

[Let him work with Sam in peace] Sherwinlock knows best

Also, Max is in da house =)

Emma Archer Finally, it was over. The sickening feeling in my stomach was gone. I felt relieved I didn't actually have to throw up after

• edited August 2016

Public Intro:

Max M. Mars

An US transfer student to the school who only joined the class a week ago, but already got into trouble. Max Mason Mars is a 16 years old white student delinquent with a mean streak. He's 180 cm tall, above average in musculature, has dark blue eyes, and raven black hair in Harvey Newton-Haydon pompadour hairstyle with a blue & purple hair streaks dyed near the temple on his right side, parallel to each other. His clothes are typically black and bronze (metal parts) with rare color variations. Currently he wears black jeans with bronze zipper, button and chains, a black t-shirt with white Pirate Bay logo on it, an open black leather jacket with the Bronze Kings emblem on the back (crowned skull with crossed katanas). Also wears expensive, black Giuseppe Zanotti’s Metal-Plated High-Top Sneakers with bronze plating.

He's from the wealthy Mars family and his branch of family originally lived in Detroit, which got bought by the family after the city went bankrupt, now Detroit is under reconstruction and modernization but due to his behavior Max had to change schools and a load of money ensured his enrollment. He's the leader of the Bronze Kings gang. Max already began to build his fame in the one week he's at the school, he sliced all four tires of Adam Pierce's car and waited for him to return, leaned back on the front of the car, just to see how he reacts and if the school would be hard on him with punishment. Of course the school easily let him go for being a Mars kid, much to the displeasure of both Max and Pierce. He hates to get away with things just because his family.

Max also beat up four of the best known bullies at the school and they serve him now, rebuilding the Bronze Kings here already began, about two dozen more bad boys and girls in town from other schools already joined him, and graffiti of the gang symbol began to appear on the walls in the city. When Max stood up to the giant football quarterback who bullied younger kids and easily beat him, then hired the quarterback into the gang he got the nickname 'Mad Max'. There is barely anyone he got to know in the one week who seems to be as good at fighting as he is, but as he got 3 days of suspension from school after he sliced Pierce's wheels and somehow got the motorbike of the principal on the roof of the school (basically he was punished for the bike, not for Pierce's car) he had not much time to get familiar with his own classmates. He spent the school suspension days to fight other gangs and expand his domain, would've been happy with avoiding the school trip but his parents insisted and got him take part in it.

Max speaks: US English and Spanish

Background Music: The Delinquent

• He had quite an entrance. Seems he took a liking in my Zoey :-p

joriandrake posted: »

[I wouldn't care, as long as I was with you] Fits her character and story [Let him work with Sam in peace] Sherwinlock knows best Also, Max is in da house

• edited August 2016

Perhaps, that's up to LordEAA though, btw don't forget to read the public intros under the spoilers.

Mathea posted: »

He had quite an entrance. Seems he took a liking in my Zoey :-p

• Yeah I've read them both. They are nice and detailed, I like the way you write. Curious about your own story you are planning though.

• both? there are 3

My story is months away from starting, as I estimate it currently.

Yeah I've read them both. They are nice and detailed, I like the way you write. Curious about your own story you are planning though.

• True, my bad. My brain does not follow today, especially than I am still at work :-p

Cool. As you may see or simply ignored in your topic, I prepared some teaser for it regarding my character I may submit.

both? there are 3 My story is months away from starting, as I estimate it currently.

• first I tried to reply to your PM when that was still bugged, then I ignored it, as I still had a lot to work on the concept before being able to discuss char creation anyway

True, my bad. My brain does not follow today, especially than I am still at work :-p Cool. As you may see or simply ignored in your topic, I prepared some teaser for it regarding my character I may submit.

• Though so that you ignored it.

Well, good luck with it, maybe I will join when ready.

first I tried to reply to your PM when that was still bugged, then I ignored it, as I still had a lot to work on the concept before being able to discuss char creation anyway

• [I would]

Hell no, I'm not choosing that third option! That slimy, manipulative, lying son of a dirty bitch can stay the ploughing hell away from Emma! That bloody twat is a fucking sociopath! I don't know what his game is, but I don't want him anywhere near her, because it's clear he's going to hurt her badly. Preferrably, I want him dead before he even gets a chance to hurt her. He is obviously manipulating her for his own goals, which I believe have something to do with the Prime device, so the absolutely last thing I want is for Emma to fall for his stinking lies. Come on people, don't give that bastard what he wants!

Regardless of wether or not Lucius is actually better suited to treat Samuel's injuries, I am very sure that the last thing anyone needs right now is a fight between the teachers. Let's just hope Just Samuel stops being an utter moron and finally reveals that little crucial information he's been pointlessly hiding so far.

• Did you catch the Raylansfair reference?

[I would] Hell no, I'm not choosing that third option! That slimy, manipulative, lying son of a dirty bitch can stay the ploughing hell a

• I did and I actually wanted to comment on it, but it appears I have posted my comment too soon XD I love the reference =) It's actually the second or third time FoT gets a reference in Multiverse, since it's a book Emma has been reading for a while now and I'm very happy it found its way into this story.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Did you catch the Raylansfair reference?

• Sorry, it isn't anything against you, it's just really really too early to discuss anything for future characters.

Though so that you ignored it. Well, good luck with it, maybe I will join when ready.

• That's what 3 now? The others barely get one.

It seems i made Zoey one of the most attractive characters without it being intentional. I guess she charmed me too.

He had quite an entrance. Seems he took a liking in my Zoey :-p

• Wow thats pure hatred.

Well what makes you think that? Emma only seems to be able to think positive things about him. Infact she seems to near adore him a bit, going as far as to demean herself to get his approval/ attention. And this is Emma were talking about.

Can the guy really be that bad?...................................

[I would] Hell no, I'm not choosing that third option! That slimy, manipulative, lying son of a dirty bitch can stay the ploughing hell a

• edited August 2016

every person holds the possibility of both good and bad

Who knows? Maybe after traveling a lot the positions change and Emma will become a demon, and Lucios an angel

Wow thats pure hatred. Well what makes you think that? Emma only seems to be able to think positive things about him. Infact she seems to

• edited August 2016

Yeah, it will be possible to make for that to happen.....i and mean that litterally. And they won't be the only ones.

• Wow, you edited that comments of yours 4 times already, still got a typo. I also get a notification for every edit you make.

o.O

Yeah, it will be possible to make for that to happen.....i and mean that litterally. And they won't be the only ones.

• Sorry :(. I was trying to make my point clear.

Wow, you edited that comments of yours 4 times already, still got a typo. I also get a notification for every edit you make. o.O

• Yeah, that could happen.... and I mean it literally. Also, they might not be the only ones.

there you go

Sorry . I was trying to make my point clear.

• edited August 2016

It could simply be Max already knew her, unlike most of the classmates, it doesn't have to mean he's actually interested in her as romance option

edit: spoiler tag added

That's what 3 now? The others barely get one. It seems i made Zoey one of the most attractive characters without it being intentional. I guess she charmed me too.

• That is what i was going for. But he can still be a possible romance down the line.

• edited August 2016

Well, as rich kids they may have met at some parties they were both bored at

edit: at least when the twins appear make them outshine Zoey in beauty, otherwise I don't mind o.O

That is what i was going for. But he can still be a possible romance down the line.

• edited August 2016

Yeah. He sometimes flirts to annoy her. Wether it will amount to anything is entirely optional.

Also i responded to your pm.

(Edit: my bad, i couldn't see your relpy.)

Well, as rich kids they may have met at some parties they were both bored at edit: at least when the twins appear make them outshine Zoey in beauty, otherwise I don't mind o.O

• Shhhhhh. Spoilers.

Well, as rich kids they may have met at some parties they were both bored at edit: at least when the twins appear make them outshine Zoey in beauty, otherwise I don't mind o.O

• Twins? What twins? More beautiful than Zoey? No way :-0 http://i.imgur.com/pFjzzwU.jpg

• please don't use 3D images, those actually just worsen my opinion of characters o_O

Twins? What twins? More beautiful than Zoey? No way :-0 http://i.imgur.com/pFjzzwU.jpg

• you didn't answer her question though.

please don't use 3D images, those actually just worsen my opinion of characters o_O

• no more spoilers, correct?

you didn't answer her question though.

• Nope. This is already too much. But atleast give her some clarification on why you think that Zoey should be less attractive compared to them.

no more spoilers, correct?

• edited August 2016

fine

...Mathea is a girl?

anyway, the hint word in case you still read this Mathea: nonhuman

edit: also, twins are double the fun

Nope. This is already too much. But atleast give her some clarification on why you think that Zoey should be less attractive compared to them.

• [I would]

Awesome chapter!

• Now at least I know not to share my character visualizations with you, since you seem to be full 2D fan due to all the anime you watched I guess. This also explains no comment on the teaser for your future story, you simply did not like it :-P Too bad I've wasted my time preparing it.

Regarding Zoey and twins, I don't really care who is more beautiful or not, it was joke alike message and opportunity to show the readers how she looks, but hey, thanks for the critic. Hope Zoey won't be that bad as you now think of her because of the picture, lol. :))))))))))))

@Lord_EAA when new part?

please don't use 3D images, those actually just worsen my opinion of characters o_O

• Soon.

Also you seem to have gotten infected with addiction for more parts lately. Is the story getting that good?

Now at least I know not to share my character visualizations with you, since you seem to be full 2D fan due to all the anime you watched I g

• I always was waiting for them to appear and since you started publishing them again, I am curious when the next will come out. I simply want to see the story go into more detail.

Soon. Also you seem to have gotten infected with addiction for more parts lately. Is the story getting that good?

• It will. Next part should come out soon. I've just been busy writing some Lore Jorian needed (Don't worry, i'll share it with you guys eventually)

I always was waiting for them to appear and since you started publishing them again, I am curious when the next will come out. I simply want to see the story go into more detail.

• Can the guy really be that bad?...................................

As a matter of fact, yes, yes he absolutely is that bad. I don't want to say it's painfully obvious, but well, even Lord Voldemort is less obviously a villain and for god's sake, that guy is basically wizard-Hitler, so it kinda is painfully obvious. To be precise, Lucios is probably even worse than I fear. Just because Emma can only see positive things about him does not mean that he's not evil to the core. I mean, she is not exactly the kind of person I'd trust with having the people skills necessary to see through his superficial charms and lies. That guy is a complete sociopath, playing with Emma's feelings and manipulating her for his own goals. Maybe he's even just manipulating her for his own sick amusement, but I think there's more behind it, since he seems to be after the Prime device.
    My distrust towards him started the very moment he appeared and it only grew stronger every time he appeared in the story. There is his friendliness, which never, not even once, struck me as genuine in the slightest. That was the first red flag for me. It only grew worse later on, when he momentarily shed his affable hide and showed genuine callousness in a short but memorable interaction with Marlone. And now him being in the Prime room with the most thin excuse possible, yeah, there is no way he's having even a single redeeming trait. Emma doesn't see it and since she's the victim of a sociopath's manipulation, I can't even blame her. However, I have seen through his mask from the moment he first appeared. I see him for what he truly is and for that, I want him dead as soon as possible.

Wow thats pure hatred. Well what makes you think that? Emma only seems to be able to think positive things about him. Infact she seems to

• I hope for Emma's sake that you are just being paranoid.

Can the guy really be that bad?................................... As a matter of fact, yes, yes he absolutely is that bad. I don't

• Sadly, I know I'm not. It would be paranoid to distrust Herntz or Pierce, you know, the guys who never gave me a reason. Lucios meanwhile is evil and a sociopath and probably just as bad at the man who smiles, this is so clear to see that I consider it confirmed. I know it's going to break Emma's heart, which is all the more reason to break every bone in his body, but that is still better than having her at the mercy of a sociopath. She should be strong enough to deal with such a realization, but she certainly needs to get away from him before he can use her for something bad.

I hope for Emma's sake that you are just being paranoid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.