Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

Sometimes the PEGI site is slow to update so we don't need to see the rating on there as they would have done it internally, we do normally get some news after the Australian rating but Telltale being at PAX could possibly delay news.

So, news COULD be out today, but it's not a promise. It still has to be rated by Pegi, before date and trailer is released. Am I correct here?

• Does he mean we will get news soon later in the day

https://twitter.com/kenjisalk/status/771214643943485441

• Well today is Thursday and if I'm not mistaken Telltale releases news on Thursdays / Tuesdays.

vickytonner posted: »

Does he mean we will get news soon later in the day

• Man, I hope so o.o

Super1710 posted: »

Well today is Thursday and if I'm not mistaken Telltale releases news on Thursdays / Tuesdays.

• On Thursdays they release the trailer of the specific episode yet to come.

Well today is Thursday and if I'm not mistaken Telltale releases news on Thursdays / Tuesdays.

• That's Gotta mean today

https://twitter.com/kenjisalk/status/771214643943485441

• edited September 2016

I didn't see the tweets from August 31st until now, looks like they really are going to try pull the heart strings on this one... Can't wait to watch "Youtubers react to end of Episode 8!"

• OMG 10 minutes until possible news!!!

• Whoa, deep breath, there's no guarantee there'll be news at all, and if there is news it likely won't be exactly when the clock hits [Whatever 10 minutes later is in your time zone]

Cuwwa posted: »

OMG 10 minutes until possible news!!!

• Another two minutes

Whoa, deep breath, there's no guarantee there'll be news at all, and if there is news it likely won't be exactly when the clock hits [Whatever 10 minutes later is in your time zone]

• sigh I thought there would be news today , maybe not...

Whoa, deep breath, there's no guarantee there'll be news at all, and if there is news it likely won't be exactly when the clock hits [Whatever 10 minutes later is in your time zone]

• Can we get news in the following 2 or 4 hours?
    Just asking.

• Unfortunately the news is not so, oh...

Cuwwa posted: »

sigh I thought there would be news today , maybe not...

• Possibly

Chris06 posted: »

Can we get news in the following 2 or 4 hours? Just asking.

• Ah, Telltale and the mystery of their 'soon'. One never knows how long it'll be

Does he mean we will get news soon later in the day

• 13th of September, if it's not that it must be September 2017 or something ridiculous like that, and to think people were predicting August 23rd and August 30th.

• oh no, the last act is sad :,( I hope no one dies (for some reason I'm feeling like ivor would...) or that this isn't the actual end of MCSM, luckily theres that question mark on the journeys end

• edited September 2016

Gotta be the 13th, I wrote that release on my calendar weeks ago. :D

13th of September, if it's not that it must be September 2017 or something ridiculous like that, and to think people were predicting August 23rd and August 30th.

• There were five in the season, and then we had a three episode Extended Adventure pass, so it went all the way to episode 8. So our big finale, I think we’re going to do a Crowd Play at Mine-Con, Anaheim, next month. There’s that, and then last week we actually started teasing a new project – are you familiar with the show Mr. Robot?

Read more: http://wccftech.com/telltale-games-interview-job-stauffer/#ixzz4J1JRd5dn

I read the interveiw and this is another part of it about episode 8

• Episode 8 being revealed at MineCon with a Crowd Play?! COUNT. ME. IN!

There were five in the season, and then we had a three episode Extended Adventure pass, so it went all the way to episode 8. So our big fina

• I think we’re going to do a Crowd Play at Mine-Con, Anaheim, next month.

He said next month.

Episode 8 being revealed at MineCon with a Crowd Play?! COUNT. ME. IN!

• i don't think we will get it at mincon

• Gamescom was in August, let me remind you.

I think we’re going to do a Crowd Play at Mine-Con, Anaheim, next month. He said next month.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2016

I think it should be out before Minecon as it takes place from September 24th to the 25th which seems a bit late for a release but it looks like they will also be doing a episode 8 crowd play there for the fans.

• That interview was done in August which means the next month was September.

I think we’re going to do a Crowd Play at Mine-Con, Anaheim, next month. He said next month.

• My bad, I thought it was a recent interview >.>

OzzyUK posted: »

That interview was done in August which means the next month was September.

• So the Crowd Play will be after the release?

I think it should be out before Minecon as it takes place from September 24th to the 25th which seems a bit late for a release but it looks like they will also be doing a episode 8 crowd play there for the fans.

• at Minecon they might reveal episode 8 and do a game play on it?

• It was only published today so it looks like the interviewer was a bit late in posting it. :p

My bad, I thought it was a recent interview >.>

• Now that Job has confirmed a September release, the only possible dates are the 6th, the 13th, the 20th, and the 27th. My bets are on the 27th because I don't feel like I want to see the episode spoiled prior to MineCon. Plus, I am going there, so having the episode up on YT before I leave makes me miss out on the fun of doing a crowd play with 12,000 other Minecrafters.

• It's possible as they did a crowd play for Tales from the Borderlands episode 4 after it released at last years PAX.

AngelicTea posted: »

So the Crowd Play will be after the release?

• They said summer, not autumn. The last hope is 20 September.

Now that Job has confirmed a September release, the only possible dates are the 6th, the 13th, the 20th, and the 27th. My bets are on the 27

• No no, do not expect it later it comes out on September 6 news tomorrow or today, and if you go to gamescon the think of others, not all live in your town!

Now that Job has confirmed a September release, the only possible dates are the 6th, the 13th, the 20th, and the 27th. My bets are on the 27

• Probably a double release with Batman on the 13th.

• It's only going to be released from the 6th to the 20th, so they won't reveal it at Minecon as it will have been released but they will still play it.

Jb211 posted: »

at Minecon they might reveal episode 8 and do a game play on it?

• Retail release & Mobile release of batman ep1 & Batman ep2 & Mc Sm Ep8 (?)

It would be a nice day for ttg.

Probably a double release with Batman on the 13th.

• yeah, sadly I won't be able to play Batman on that day because I won't have access to my PC. but I will be able to play MCSM since I have it on mobile.. assuming it comes out on that day. episode 5 and 6 came out a day later but episode 7 had the right release.

Retail release & Mobile release of batman ep1 & Batman ep2 & Mc Sm Ep8 (?) It would be a nice day for ttg.

• If they do a double release and that glitch where you can't install Episode 5 on xbox consoles comes up again I will be extremely frustrated.

yeah, sadly I won't be able to play Batman on that day because I won't have access to my PC. but I will be able to play MCSM since I have it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.