Episode 2: Factual Errors
    Episode 3: Announcement?
    Episode 4: Shovel in Mur
    Episode 5: Corridor Fear
    Episode 6: Intensively (No DLC)
    Episode 7: For Help (No DLC)
    Episode 8: Now or Never (No DLC)

• edited September 2016

Alright! I'll see if I can finish it Monday!

Tohabath posted: »

These are awesome! I'll try my hand at this, if I may... Episode One: Heads Together This series stars a brother and a sister (the pla

• The world's nickname is Collide?

fancies posted: »

lmao that apostrophe World's Collide The collide belongs to the world? World is Collide?

• Episode 1: There's Cake
    Episode 2: Where is it?
    Episode 3: Soren Why?
    Episode 4: Declaration of War
    Episode 5: World War
    Episode 6: Universal War

DLC Episodes:
    Episode 7: Nothing Left
    Episode 8: There's a Dog
    Episode 9: And another
    Episode 10: There are too many
    Episode 11: ARGH!
    Episode 12: There is no episode

• Awesome!

Alright! I'll see if I can finish it Monday!

• right i just got some names

I like your ideas, but I don't think they'll have episodes with the name 'Stop Him!' and another episodes name with 'Let's Try To Stop Him!'

• 10/10 (claps)

Episode 1: There's Cake Episode 2: Where is it? Episode 3: Soren Why? Episode 4: Declaration of War Episode 5: World War Episode 6: Uni

• Wow everyone's including the DLC Packs

• edited November 2016

Episode Five: No Way Out

Episode five begins from Jesse’s perspective, dreaming about adventures had with old friends before awakening in a cell. After a few moments of chatting between Jesse and whoever was picked in the previous episode, an executioner's function is accidentally triggered. Some quick words are exchanged between Jesse and his/her unintentional killer before the floor comes out from underneath him/her, and he/she dies falling out of the world. Everyone runs into the room just in time to see Jesse’s demise (the focus is returned to Miles/Skylar).

From the dungeon they find a passageway to some old ruins on a beach, where they discover an unfolding portal through which a redstone machine carrying a host of mobs sails away. Realizing this could be the key to the mob outbreaks in the first episode, the group climbs in searching for answers. On the other end they discover a world of rapidly spawning mobs and constantly reforming redstone constructs. They explore and find records from the main character in Lapis’ book- Tim, the Terrible Two-Timer who became a legend that many thought to not exist in the first season. The records explain that he found an enchanted flint and steel that led him to uncover certain riches. In this world he created security measures, shaping them to be more efficient as his paranoia increased. Eventually, he was defeated by his own creation; a command block.

The group is forced to escape, but not before Fable and Puff disappear, and Rufus/Nexa vanishes (presumed dead). Back on the beach, stressful arguments are had regarding the situation, and the player must choose whether or not to go back in and save Fable and Puff. Either choice results in Fable escaping the Portal, and Miles/Skylar going back through the portal to rescue Puff**. On the other side, he/she does so and finds the command block. While he/she finds a way to destroy it, the rest of the group wonder why he/she is taking so long and deliberate on whether they should start finding a way to destroy the portal***.

This scene can go in several different directions- destroying the portal can be delayed resulting in a mob massacre, the portal can be destroyed with the other sibling and Puff barely managing to escape (with or without the command block), the group can find a way to deactivate the command block and free Tim from imprisonment, Puff can be the one who saves everyone, etc.. All of these outcomes lead to the group saving the world and returning home, where they find the Order of the Stone slaying mobs while waiting for them. What was supposed to be a reunion turns into Jesse’s funeral, but also the celebration of a new team of heroes. The player then chooses a team name, and the game ends.

**(depending on what the player chose regarding whether or not they should go back for Fable and Puff.)

***(the player's perspective switches from whichever sibling didn’t go to Puff's rescue, to the sibling that did, and back again.)

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for reading!

Also, if you guys ever have time, I'd love some constructive criticism, since I've been very wary myself with how this turned out. Much appreciated!

These are awesome! I'll try my hand at this, if I may... Episode One: Heads Together This series stars a brother and a sister (the pla

• edited September 2016

ep 1 a new hope ep 2 the old order of stone ep 3 reverse portal ep 4 water city ep 5 space portal ep 6 a new war comes

• There's a theory that faith was glamoured as nerissa and faith never died

season 2 Ep 1: We really should be doing a sequel to TWAU Ep 2: Maybe this should end Ep 3: Anyone got any ideas? Maybe we find more out about Nerissa

• Thanks! :)

Wow, you have a great imagination!

• edited September 2016

...(Edited)

MegaXD posted: »

WTF LOL

• I know that. Please remember the spoiler tag.

Personally, I believe that the faith we met was a glamoured Nerissa, and faith was dead before the game started. I also hope it's true because I prefer Nerissa over Faith any day. I'm praying she didn't die.

There's a theory that faith was glamoured as nerissa and faith never died

• Episode 1: Back to the Nether
    Episode 2: Reuben is Resurrected (wow such a original name)
    Episode 3: Cooking Reuben in a Stove
    Episode 4: Making Episode 5
    Episode 5: A Useless Show
    Episode 6: Why is this series still running
    Episode 7: Grandma bakes Cookies
    Episode 8: We all die and a bunch of chickens take over the planet because we were too lazy to make this lol we wanted this to be a long name so yeah why are you still reading this xD

• I would never play episode 3.

Episode 1: Back to the Nether Episode 2: Reuben is Resurrected (wow such a original name) Episode 3: Cooking Reuben in a Stove Episode 4:

• Mmm... Porkchops...

Creeper1846 posted: »

I would never play episode 3.

• Everyone is complaining to bring Rueben back and now people want to eat him. Well maybe Jessie will have to eat Rueben to survive in episode 8 (that was way too dark once I reread it).

Super1710 posted: »

Mmm... Porkchops...

• Episode 1: "The Portal to Diamonds"

Episode 2: "Pizza Problems"

Episode 3: "The Tale of Herobrine"

Episode 4: "A Build and a Bunch of Problems"

Episode 5: "Tale of the Unnamed"

DLC Pack:

Episode 6: "Lost in Biomes"

Episode 7: "Secret of the Mob"

Episode 8: "The Final Strike"

Descriptions coming soon...

• Episode 1: "The Portal to Diamonds"
    Jesse and his crew start building a base and suddenly magic rocket boots appear. He hops into them and it leads them to Dr. Trayaurus's lab. Denton comes in and takes the rocket boots. They try to get rid of Denton once and for all

Episode 2: "Pizza Problems"
    After beating Denton, The Order finds themselves stranded in a desert and the rocket boots aren't working. Petra challenges Jesse to a race to the nearby ocean. At the end they find a teleporter that says, "Papa Mortey's Pizza House" (Papa Mortey is played by my dad.) So they go in and they find all of us! Papa Mortey threatens them with a battle if they don't make 100 perfect pizzas in one week. Will they beat Papa Mortey or fight? Who knows?

Episodes 3-5 coming soon...

• edited October 2016

Not sure if I should write down DLC ideas or not... what do you guys think?

Episode Five: No Way Out Episode five begins from Jesse’s perspective, dreaming about adventures had with old friends before awakening in

• edited September 2016

(I have also edited!)...

...(Edited)

• edited September 2016

EP 1: The New World
    EP 2: The Old Builders
    EP 3: The Portal to Atlantis
    EP 4: The Portal to The Nether
    EP 5: The Way Back Home?

DLC Pack Gods Kingdoms
    Episode 6:The Gods Kingdom
    Episode 7:The Sky Kingdom
    Episode 8:To Home and the End

Plzz Like For Season 2
    Season 2 October 2017-2018

• edited September 2016

Ep 1: Jesse en the order find a portal to the new world. The order find 2 dimensions Peoples and Find 2 Dimension Reuben and Reuben

Characters:
    Jesse
    2 Dimension Jesse
    Olivia
    2 Dimension Olivia
    Axel
    2 Dimension Axel
    Petra
    2 Dimension Petra
    Ivor
    2 Dimension Ivor
    Lukas
    2 Dimension Lukas
    Reuben
    Reuben 2 Dimension

Episode 2: The Old Builders Are Back. and jesse and the order find the Old Order Of The Stone. The Old Order of The Stone is Evil
    Jesse and The order VS The Old Order Of The Stone
    VS The Old Builders

Caracters:
    Jesse
    Petra
    Lukas
    Ivor
    Axel
    Olivia
    Gabriel
    Soren
    Magnus
    Elegaard
    Harper
    Cassie Rose
    Otto

Episode 3: jesse and the order to go through a portal to Atlantis as living gods and other people underwater life jesse find a book about Soren go and find jesse very breath sent he reads it and says about Sorens life he's all about himself capable and is a lie jesse goes on an adventure to find sensors and it will take back everything with him

Episode 4-5 Information Release Date

Episode 4 COMING SOON
    Episode 5 COMING SOON

DLC Pack Gods Kingdoms: Information Release Date
    Episode 6:COMING SOON
    Episode 7:COMING SOON
    Episode 8:COMING SOON

EP 1: The New World EP 2: The Old Builders EP 3: The Portal to Atlantis EP 4: The Portal to The Nether EP 5: The Way Back Home? DLC P

• Lol, what?

Episode 9: Jesse finds a cake the end

• Not a very eventful season 2 start, right? The cake's a lie. :)

Lol, what?

• Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2

Episode 1: Corridor statement
    Episode 2: Qualitative Findings
    Episode 3: Under the hood
    Episode 4: Bright ways
    Episode 5: Inference the land

DLC PACK (Guardian Pass)
    Episode 6: Over the hallway
    Episode 7: Old for new
    Episode 8: Continue the crime
    Episode 9: Cliffhanging
    Episode 10: The conclusion to adventure

• Episode 1: Corridor Statement- Jesse and the gang have found hidden items exclusive and rare, as they travel to very deep files, beyond bedrock, the group finds breakage, and a huge hallway, almost a Corridor, fancy lit and no problems. But as someone ruins everything, someone is hiding inside. Start Season 2 with an experience of terror and bravery (more descriptions soon)

Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 Episode 1: Corridor statement Episode 2: Qualitative Findings Episode 3: Under the hood Episode 4: Brig

• edited September 2016

S2 EP1: A World Without Heroes| Jesse and the gang return to their homeworld to find it in shambles.....

S2 EP2: Time Flies| Jesse and the gang must go back in time to fix their mistakes and reunite with an old friend....

S2 EP3: Time Falls| Jesse and the gang realize a big mistake....

S2 EP 4: What A World| Jesse and the gang fix their big mistake.

S2 EP 5: Back Here| Jesse and Soren end up lost in the portal hallway again, without the Atlas.

• That was actually pretty good

S2 EP1: A World Without Heroes| Jesse and the gang return to their homeworld to find it in shambles..... S2 EP2: Time Flies| Jesse and th

• edited September 2016

S2 EP6: Locked Up| Sorren and Jesse must figure out how to escape the Portal Hallway.
    S2 EP7: Mirrors| Sorren thinks deeper.
    S2 EP8: A Journey's End.| Jesse makes his final choice.

DLC EP: A Long Journey|
    This DLC episode takes place before Episode 1 of Season 1. We learn how Jesse became friends with Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Reuben. We learn how Jesse ended up living in the Treehouse. We find out all about Jesse's past.

S2 EP1: A World Without Heroes| Jesse and the gang return to their homeworld to find it in shambles..... S2 EP2: Time Flies| Jesse and th

• edited September 2016

Those are my ideas

• Season 2:
    EP1: The 10 headed witherstorm strikes
    EP2: The 10 headed witherstorm strikes again
    EP3: Season 1 in an episode
    EP4: Milking more episodes
    EP5: Let there be a cliffhanger because we want a DLC Pack, for more money
    (DLC)
    EP6: Even more Youtubers
    EP7: Parade of Youtubers
    EP8: PAMA's Son
    EP9: PAMA's Grandson
    EP10: A bridge between EP9 and EP11 (because money)
    EP11: The Order of the Stone are the Old Builders now because why not
    EP12: Making Season 12

• EDIT:
    EP11: The New Order of the Stone are now the new Old Builders
    EP12: Releasing Season 3 in 1 month and making Season 12

J-lol posted: »

Season 2: EP1: The 10 headed witherstorm strikes EP2: The 10 headed witherstorm strikes again EP3: Season 1 in an episode EP4: Milking m

• Season 3:
    EP1: Telltale thinks
    EP2: Telltale thinks even harder
    EP3: Game starts here
    EP4: Or maybe here
    EP5: Gabe Newell buys Telltale, because of the amount Telltale earns
    EP6: The only story episode where the characters are in
    EP7: Half Life 3 Episode 1 gets released
    EP8: By now Half Life 3 Episode 12 gets released
    EP9: Telltale makes Season 13
    EP10: Out of ideas
    EP11: Let's make a Garry's Mod Story Mode
    EP12: Gabe agrees

EDIT: EP11: The New Order of the Stone are now the new Old Builders EP12: Releasing Season 3 in 1 month and making Season 12

• Tell me if you want Season 4

Season 3: EP1: Telltale thinks EP2: Telltale thinks even harder EP3: Game starts here EP4: Or maybe here EP5: Gabe Newell buys Telltale

• Reads Episode 3's Name

NO

labjerk posted: »

Episode 1: "The Portal to Diamonds" Episode 2: "Pizza Problems" Episode 3: "The Tale of Herobrine" Episode 4: "A Build and a Bunch

• Show your episode names for Season 4, please

Tell me if you want Season 4

• Season 4:
    EP1: We're too busy making Garry's Mod Story Mode
    EP2: I'm running out of ideas
    EP3: Jesse wakes up
    EP4: Reuben comes back
    EP5: Reuben dies again
    EP6: Reuben is immortal
    EP7: The G-Man vs Jesse
    EP8: G-Mod Story Mode is overtaking Minecraft Story Mode