Season 2 Episode Name and Episode Storyline Ideas

Comments

• Tell me if you want S5, S6 and S7

J-lol posted: »

Season 4: EP1: We're too busy making Garry's Mod Story Mode EP2: I'm running out of ideas EP3: Jesse wakes up EP4: Reuben comes back E

• Read if you played mc story mode episode 8
    For season 2 episodes

Enchanted Miners Pack

9:Loosing Assistance

10:A New World

11:Reuniting Again

12:Zombie Outbreak

13:Help Interfears

Emerald Oceleot Pack

14:Infection Falls

15:Town Rebuild

16:Adventure?

• Episode 8 has gotta be my favorite

Episode 1: Back to the Nether Episode 2: Reuben is Resurrected (wow such a original name) Episode 3: Cooking Reuben in a Stove Episode 4:

• S2EP1 - Swap Run - jesse and his/her friends run after Ivor for more adventures and find themselves in another dimension, which every character is swapped.

S2EP2 - Differentance - After losing the atlas for swap Jesse(Who is swapped with Aiden), The team finds themselves in something sensible...

S2EP3 - To Stellar and Beyond - In a dark, space... Jesse finds himselves lose apart... But with many more findouts..... Food, Drink and secrets of the old builders...

S2EP4 - "Thats not your's". - Swap jesse teams up with a creepy computer and a killer robot to get the materials to recreate the atlas... Will jesse beat him?

The interstellar pack

S2EP5 - The secret of the order of the worlds - COMING SOON

S2EP6 - COMING SOON

S2EP7 - COMING SOON

• S2EP1 - Swap Run - jesse and his/her friends run after Ivor for more adventures and find themselves in another dimension, which every character is swapped.

S2EP2 - Differentance - After losing the atlas for swap Jesse(Who is swapped with Aiden), The team finds themselves in something sensible...

S2EP3 - To Stellar and Beyond - In a dark, space... Jesse finds himselves lose apart... But with many more findouts..... Food, Drink and secrets of the old builders...

S2EP4 - "Thats not your's". - Swap jesse teams up with a creepy computer and a killer robot to get the materials to recreate the atlas... Will jesse beat him?

The interstellar pack

S2EP5 - The secret of the order of the worlds - COMING SOON

S2EP6 - COMING SOON

S2EP7 - COMING SOON

• It uploaded to me twice... Sorry

guyalf1 posted: »

S2EP1 - Swap Run - jesse and his/her friends run after Ivor for more adventures and find themselves in another dimension, which every charac

• O_o

Lazy_DC posted: »

Season 2 Ep 1: Ham in need Ep 2: Sandwich in shoes Ep 3: No lollipoping around Ep 4: Pieing the price Ep 5: Ketchup in action (Okay, I'm done. You can all figure out the story behind each ep.)

• I have a pitch for a satisfying ending to season 1/beginning of season 2.

Episode 1: The End Game

Jesse and the New Order of the Stone and their new member, Em, follow Ivor back to the Portal Network where they are greated by a familar face, Ivor standing next to Otto and Harper. They tell you Hadrian and Mevia have escaped from inprisonment and cast Otto away from his homeland for betraying them.

Jesse and the gang travel back to the world of the Old Builders to settle the scores with a final battle. They prove their power this time by summoning Jesse's previous foes to fight alongside them one final time for supremacy whilst sending everyone into different worlds to gain the upper hand. Traversing from world to world fending each one from the hands of his enemies, Jesse's group must fight for everyone's sake and to prevent the worlds from falling into chaos.

What do you think?

• Well, Hadrian and Mevia teleported to the zombie/chicken dimension, so they can't escape.

I have a pitch for a satisfying ending to season 1/beginning of season 2. Episode 1: The End Game Jesse and the New Order of the Stone

• YESYESYESYEYSYESYEYSYEYSYEYSYEY7UIHDNODUIGCFJOUIVJBDJO8UYGZXSJCF5YDS YES

Tell me if you want S5, S6 and S7

• lolololololololololol XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• thumbs up

• Alright

Season 5
    EP1: I'm running out of ideas
    EP2: PAMA's Grandson again :P
    EP3: Buy MCSM S1 for 1% off!
    (bridge)
    EP4: Bridge because money
    EP5: Minecraft gets de-hacked by....
    EP6: ......Gabe
    (bridge)
    EP7: Reuben and Jesse
    EP8: Reuben and Jesse 2
    EP9: Rubes and Jesse 3
    EP10: Wow, this thread tho (Reuben and Jesse 9000)
    EP11: Rehashing TWD graphics
    EP12: Minecraft Story Mode Episode 12 gets released and is an actual episode

JimMate789 posted: »

thumbs up

• Season 6
    EP1: The Order of Money
    EP2: Money Required
    EP3: The last place you'd look for money
    EP4: A Block of Money
    EP5: Money Up!
    EP6: Money Mystery
    EP7: Money Denied
    EP8: Money's End?
    (All through perspective of Gabe)

Alright Season 5 EP1: I'm running out of ideas EP2: PAMA's Grandson again :P EP3: Buy MCSM S1 for 1% off! (bridge) EP4: Bridge becau

• Season 7-(Season 2 rehashed)
    EP1: The 10 headed moneystorm strikes
    EP2: The 10 headed moneystorm strikes again
    EP3: Season 1 in a $5 note
    EP4: Milking more money
    EP5: Let there be a money cliffhanger because we want money
    (DLC)
    EP6: Even more Money
    EP7: Parade of Money
    EP8: Money's Son
    EP9: Money's Grandson
    EP10: A moneybridge
    EP11: The Order of the Money are the Old Moneymakers now because why not
    EP12: Making $12

Comment for S8, S9 and S10

Comment on that for the rest

Season 6 EP1: The Order of Money EP2: Money Required EP3: The last place you'd look for money EP4: A Block of Money EP5: Money Up! EP6: Money Mystery EP7: Money Denied EP8: Money's End? (All through perspective of Gabe)

• They are the Old Builders though

Well, Hadrian and Mevia teleported to the zombie/chicken dimension, so they can't escape.

• But there's no portal leading back to their own world. It's just an endless dimension of zombies/chickens. Even if they're Old Builders, what could they do to escape? Besides, we've already spent an Episode on a villains revenge (Aiden). I assume if there's a Season 2 there will be something different. I know this thread is just about Season 2 Episodes Names, but this won't actually fit well with the story.

They are the Old Builders though

• edited October 2016

FINALLY! FINISHED THE FIFTH EPISODE! So many revisions, and I'm not even sure if I'm...

(Sees all the other ideas you guys have been posting...)

...Wow! You people have been busy! This is awesome! :)

• edited November 2016

Sure, why not? :D

Season 7-(Season 2 rehashed) EP1: The 10 headed moneystorm strikes EP2: The 10 headed moneystorm strikes again EP3: Season 1 in a $5 note

• (thumbs up)

Season 7-(Season 2 rehashed) EP1: The 10 headed moneystorm strikes EP2: The 10 headed moneystorm strikes again EP3: Season 1 in a $5 note

• This is too much for me

• wut

Cooldude407 posted: »

This is too much for me

• edited November 2016

I share this sentiment. Wut

wut

• edited November 2016

Season Two DLC

Episode Six: What's Mine is Yours

The Order of the Sheep (or whatever name the player picked in the previous episode) exit through a portal into a new open world. They look back, just in case they need to escape, only to find that said portal has inexplicably disappeared. With no items or armor, they get started on creating a shelter, hoping to find a way back home.

Then it gets dark.

• edited November 2016

The main character isn't Jesse, but I don't know who they are so I'll just call them Jesse 2.0

Episode 1: While Jesse 2.0 is searching for pancakes with his best friend Mark (who is a dog) they discover some weird but ordinary house. in the house they find a portal, and since Jesse 2.0 is an idiot, they jump inside it.

They then discover that it was a time traveling portal to the real world, and they appear back before mincraft was created. And the house they appear in turns out to be... Notch's house... (For those who don't know, Notch is the original creator of Minecraft)

And this is before Notch made Minecraft.

While Jesse and Mark are exploring the house, trying not to get spotted, Mark spots Notch, who is dressing up as a sheep for Halloween, (And we all know dogs can't help but to kill sheep in Minecraft) soooo, yep, that's right. Mark kills Notch, thinking he was a sheep. Poor guy...

So wait, Notch is dead... Before he created Minecraft, so that means... Yep, no more Minecraft, and without Minecraft, there is no Minecraft: Story Mode.

What can Jesse 2.0 do to fix this? Find out in the next exciting episode of Minecraft: No More Story Mode.

End of episode

Well... What do ya think?

... And yes, this is a joke, if you can't tell.

• edited November 2016

(Okay, I won't... maybe... not after I TRIPLE EDIT!)

(I should really stop enjoying this.)

Acheive250 posted: »

The main character isn't Jesse, but I don't know who they are so I'll just call them Jesse 2.0 Episode 1: While Jesse 2.0 is searching f

• edited November 2016

Oh, okay then.

(Hmmm, you win)

Tohabath posted: »

(Okay, I won't... maybe... not after I TRIPLE EDIT!) (I should really stop enjoying this.)

• edited November 2016

These are so crazy, yet so funny.

• edited November 2016

Episode Seven: Flying Down

The next morning, down one member, our heroes find a village wherein minecraftian characters have set up shops and are living amongst the villagers. With a new place to stay, they get started on constructing portals, hoping to find a way back home.

Then they have a choice: try and reach their world through the Nether, or skip straight to the End.

Season Two DLC Episode Six: What's Mine is Yours The Order of the Sheep (or whatever name the player picked in the previous episode) e

• edited November 2016

Episode Eight: The Glowstone Garden

Episode Seven: Flying Down The next morning, down one member, our heroes find a village wherein minecraftian characters have set up shops

• You should.

Not sure if I should write down DLC ideas or not... what do you guys think?

• Thanks! I'll think about it...

You should.

• Season 6 is just about money? XD

Season 6 EP1: The Order of Money EP2: Money Required EP3: The last place you'd look for money EP4: A Block of Money EP5: Money Up! EP6: Money Mystery EP7: Money Denied EP8: Money's End? (All through perspective of Gabe)

• And season 7.

Season 6 is just about money? XD

• -quadruple xD-

Acheive250 posted: »

And season 7.

• I wrote an entire fan fictional series about the game so I mean like take your pick Telltale
    I am the author of Whither Thief, Emergance Trials, and Traitor War on Wattpad.

• I thought you said, "Swamp Run" for the first episode.

S2EP1 - Swap Run - jesse and his/her friends run after Ivor for more adventures and find themselves in another dimension, which every charac

• SEASON 2!

Episodes

1. A unknown family member
    2. More Story tale
    3. Relieving secrets
    4. Lies can be true
    5. Seeing us again
    6. More mystories relieving
    7. Decide who?
    8. Welcome back
    9. New member of the family
    10. I thought that we lost you

SEASON 3

1. New adventures
    2. Family Problems
    3. Nobody knows who I am
    4. Sister or brother
    5. New World
    6. I am in love?
  • I like your idea but the swap should only last one episode from you ask me.

• edited November 2016

Aye, just an idea, you should add youtuber's like pinksheep, ldshadowlady, dantdm, guava juice, etc, in the 8th episode.

Episode Eight: The Glowstone Garden

Sign in to comment in this discussion.