Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Hey, i've known this for a long time now but didn't see anyone posting about this, or i didn't look deep enough, but during the fight with Kenny when you pin him down but don't press q Lee talks nicely to him and don't strangle him. He just pins him down and talk him down, saying Kenny is his friend and all.

• Thats garbage.. Nick had no use for it being dead, they really should have it back in your inventory in s3 maybe to use as a trade.

It's Pete's. You can give it to Nick to comfort him. If you didn't, then it's gone later on.

• Clementine left her backpack at the entrance of the lodge by the midpoint of "In Harm's Way" and then the group was taken to Howe's Hardware.

However, since Bonnie had the time to scope the rooms of said lodge between the second and third episode, it is possible that she took Clem's bag with her as well, and, if this is the case, then players who went with Jane and didn't give the watch to Nick can expect to find the watch on their inventory during her flashback segments.

NorthStars posted: »

Thats garbage.. Nick had no use for it being dead, they really should have it back in your inventory in s3 maybe to use as a trade.

• I love how utterly ridiculous some of the game's death scenes get

I still think my favorite is in Michonne, where Michonne can get killed by a zombie... with no arms.

DabigRG posted: »

Bullshit! BULL! SHIT! No.

• Kenny is great at having tall handsome black men choke and beat on him.

If he were any better at it, he'd need to come up with a safe word.

• he'd need to come up with a safe word.

Is it..... "Urban?"
    [chuckle] so sorry.

Kenny is great at having tall handsome black men choke and beat on him. If he were any better at it, he'd need to come up with a safe word.

• I still think my favorite is in Michonne, where Michonne can get killed by a zombie... with no arms.

FAIL! :joy:

Deltino posted: »

I love how utterly ridiculous some of the game's death scenes get I still think my favorite is in Michonne, where Michonne can get killed by a zombie... with no arms.

• You have to wait for the answer machine message to complete. If you walk into the kitchen with it playing you'll still fall, but if you wait he'll slip into the kitchen by going around it.

BadWolf14 posted: »

Probably this has been said before but hey it's a huge thread: - In S1 Ep1, you can avoid falling on the pool of blood and getting blood

• It looked like Arvo was hot-wiring the pickup with Mike giving instructions. That makes me think Mike didn't trust him enough to turn his back on him, but then why would Arvo have the gun?

Which causes Arvo to tell Mike to wire it. Not so Different, indeed!

• Because it was on the seat? Actually, that's a good question: where did that gun come from?

Bon-Bon posted: »

It looked like Arvo was hot-wiring the pickup with Mike giving instructions. That makes me think Mike didn't trust him enough to turn his back on him, but then why would Arvo have the gun?

• edited November 2016

players who went with Jane and didn't give the watch to Nick can expect to find the watch on their inventory during her flashback segments.

Do you honestly expect items to cross over from season 2?

Clementine left her backpack at the entrance of the lodge by the midpoint of "In Harm's Way" and then the group was taken to Howe's Hardware

• looked like Arvo was hot-wiring the pickup with Mike giving instructions.

I remember this from a long time ago, this is apparently what they say if you stay still for a while

Mike: Kenny must have the keys.

Arvo: Just hot wire it.

Mike: What?

Arvo: (Speaking Russian): Start it without the keys.

Mike: I still can't speak Russian, man.

It looked like Arvo was hot-wiring the pickup with Mike giving instructions. That makes me think Mike didn't trust him enough to turn his back on him, but then why would Arvo have the gun?

• edited November 2016

she pocketed it, she didnt put it in her backpack. it should still be in her pocket.

Clementine left her backpack at the entrance of the lodge by the midpoint of "In Harm's Way" and then the group was taken to Howe's Hardware

• edited November 2016

Actually, small items like Kennys drawing and Lees photo carried over.

players who went with Jane and didn't give the watch to Nick can expect to find the watch on their inventory during her flashback segments. Do you honestly expect items to cross over from season 2?

• edited November 2016

choke and beat on him.

Lee? yes. Actually it depends if youre to fast or slow. Mike? No, he was the one being held up to the glass by the neck by Kenny.

Kenny is great at having tall handsome black men choke and beat on him. If he were any better at it, he'd need to come up with a safe word.

• edited November 2016

Obviously things like her gun and her hat carry between seasons.... I just highly doubt that random and irrelevant items that players missed their chance to use will carry over. In fact, I can guarantee that things like Pete's watch and Sarah's glasses will not appear in season 3. It would make no sense.... it is a brand new season with a new engine and a new cast of characters.

Actually, small items like Kennys drawing and Lees photo carried over.

• Realistically, they would.

Speaking on game continuity language, they won't.

players who went with Jane and didn't give the watch to Nick can expect to find the watch on their inventory during her flashback segments. Do you honestly expect items to cross over from season 2?

• Yeah I was mainly referring to the second one since you said players could expect to see those items in the new season.

Realistically, they would. Speaking on game continuity language, they won't.

• It looked like Bonnie's gun to me.

Because it was on the seat? Actually, that's a good question: where did that gun come from?

• I thought Bonnie had Troy's AK47?

It looked like Bonnie's gun to me.

• edited November 2016

Maybe? It's been quite a while since I played the game so I'm sure I'm a little foggy on details. I don't remember Mike having a gun though and everyone else had handguns. The other long gun was on Luke's back when he drowned so I assumed it was Bonnie's.

I thought Bonnie had Troy's AK47?

• Oh, that's right because Bonnie used a pistol and was taking turns with Mike holding AJ! I guess Arvo just had that stashed away somewhere in the house and got it out when they first untied him. Which is interesting because now it's got me wondering...

Maybe? It's been quite a while since I played the game so I'm sure I'm a little foggy on details. I don't remember Mike having a gun though

• stupid unrealistic continuitys.

Obviously things like her gun and her hat carry between seasons.... I just highly doubt that random and irrelevant items that players missed

• I gave it to Nick

she pocketed it, she didnt put it in her backpack. it should still be in her pocket.

• [removed]

• Actually it depends if youre to fast or slow

Kenny knows all about being too slow at getting beat on by black men.

No, he was the one being held up to the glass by the neck by Kenny

Yeah, but that's cause Kenny's fetish for Mike's black ass was taking him over. He can't control his ta-la-la.

choke and beat on him. Lee? yes. Actually it depends if youre to fast or slow. Mike? No, he was the one being held up to the glass by the neck by Kenny.

• I meant if you didnt give it to him, obviously.

I gave it to Nick

• Go back to bed.

Actually it depends if youre to fast or slow Kenny knows all about being too slow at getting beat on by black men. No, he was

• Is that what Kenny was told after his weird choking and beating time was up?

Go back to bed.

• edited November 2016

Kenny isn't even real and I yet I can feel Kenny is probably cringing in disgust. If Kenny had a fetish for that, he would have had a fetish with everything, he's beat up Carver, Walkers, Jane, its not just a black solo thing. And he got away with it all.

Is that what Kenny was told after his weird choking and beating time was up?

• You forgot about Kenny's creepy baby fetish. Him sniffing a baby, never wanting anyone to have the baby, and AJ was a black baby, so...

enter image description here

Kenny isn't even real and I yet I can feel Kenny is probably cringing in disgust. If Kenny had a fetish for that, he would have had a fetish

• Right?

He's not racist, he's just super fetishistic towards the black community and likes that BDSM shit.

• L o v e t h a t n e w b a b y s m e l l

You forgot about Kenny's creepy baby fetish. Him sniffing a baby, never wanting anyone to have the baby, and AJ was a black baby, so...

• also that was just one of Kennys obviously weird moments, he had a few of them.

Right? He's not racist, he's just super fetishistic towards the black community and likes that BDSM shit.

• edited November 2016

You can make Bonnie die in the Episode 5 of the Season 2. When Luke fall into the ice, choose the option "Help Luke". When you choose it, walk just little bit and then stop. Wait untill Bonnie run to help Luke. When they both are under the ice, try to break the ice, but stop before it breaks untill you see Luke dying. After that, Bonnie won't got out of the water.

• Mike is also the only one to note her loss.

• You might not know this, but that was quite the meme on this thread back in the day. When people ran out of new details, they just started spamming, "if you don't break the ice bonnie dies".

Good old times (kind of).

• if you don't break bonnie the ice dies

You might not know this, but that was quite the meme on this thread back in the day. When people ran out of new details, they just started spamming, "if you don't break the ice bonnie dies". Good old times (kind of).

• if you don't ice the break bonnie dies

Crips posted: »

if you don't break bonnie the ice dies

• u dnot' breake aise bony dai.

You might not know this, but that was quite the meme on this thread back in the day. When people ran out of new details, they just started spamming, "if you don't break the ice bonnie dies". Good old times (kind of).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.