Answer the question above you

Comments

• Apple,i don't have good memories from Samsung

Favorite Indie Game?

• I guess Oxenfree, mostly because of Erin Yvette.

Do you read a lot of books?

Shadowixix posted: »

Apple,i don't have good memories from Samsung Favorite Indie Game?

• Not really. Been reading a lot more lately though.

Do you watch a lot of TV?

• I watch a lot of movies. I don't watch quite as much television as I used to. I can't really get into newer shows unless they really really interest me for some reason.

Favorite and least favorite YouTuber?

• Favorite: A tie between SwingPoynt and ChristopherOdd.
    Least favorite: PewDiePie

Favorite actor/voice actor that died?

• Gene Wilder.

Who is your favorite college basketball team?

• um I don't know any

which footy team do u support?

• Many as I'm English/Scottish and Italian. I wear my Italy Soccer jersey during the summer. I wore my Manchester United jacket everywhere until I misplaced it lol.

What is your favorite song and band ?

• I dunno if I have a favorite song or band in particular. I've recently grown kinda fond of Bad Seed Rising. My favorite song by them that I've heard is either King Kong or Wolves at the Door.

What's the maddest you've ever gotten in your entire life.

• edited November 2016

Probably when a certain thing happend late on in Season 3 of Game of Thrones.

Why is Telltale a fantastic fucking company?

• edited November 2016

They make quality games for a good price. $5 an episode is very reasonable and many times their $15-$20 games are better than the $60 regurgitated yearly garbage that comes out every year. They take unknown by the general public or well known IPS and add their flavor on it.

What is your favorite TT series ? And why ?

• The Wolf Among Us. I love the characters and am a sucker for its brand of noir and detective themes and its action and mystery. The Walking Dead S1 is a close second because of the characters and the many, many emotions it makes me feel.

What is one book you absolutely consider must read?

• There are so many. But probably A Game of Thrones, or Lord of the Ring. One or the other.

Which is the worst,yet somewhat famous, book you have ever read?

• The Scarlet Letter. Good fucking lord, did I hate that book. I usually like most of the books I had to read back in high school, but that was among the worst.

What is your favorite Netflix Original series?

• Stranger Things. It was pretty much an A+ from start to finish.

What book do you think should be readapted into a new movie? The best example of this, in my opinion, is The Neverending Story. I'd love to see a proper adaption of it.

• Trayaurus and The Enchanted Crystol because it would be awesome also it's by DanTDM

Where is episode 4 of Batman on IOS

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Stranger Things. It was pretty much an A+ from start to finish. What book do you think should be readapted into a new movie? The best example of this, in my opinion, is The Neverending Story. I'd love to see a proper adaption of it.

• In Telltale's office... Somewhere.

Favorite sandbox game?

• Definitely a tie between Waterfall Canyon and Skyrim.

Thoughts on the Dark Souls series and where it'll go next?

• I love rpgs and Dragon's Dogma, yet Dark Souls is not like them. I got the first for $5 and didn't like it lol. Don't be surprised as I don't like many popular games lol. I'm not saying the game is bad, it's just not my cup of tea. If you are asking should you get it, I'd say play a demo of it or watch YouTube videos of it.

Dogs or cats ?

Definitely a tie between Waterfall Canyon and Skyrim. Thoughts on the Dark Souls series and where it'll go next?

• Horses.

Birds or fishes?

• Iguana

Favorite episode from any Telltale series?

• Episode 5 season 1 Walking Dead. The Stranger, nuff said.

If you could be any superhero who would you be based on personality or powers ?

Iguana Favorite episode from any Telltale series?

• I would be based on Spider-Man. My personality is kind of like him, me being a nerd and all lol.

Favorite adventure game?

• The Walking Dead. (Does that count?)

Favorite TWDG: Michonne episode? (Spoiler free, please)

• Episode 1.

Pizza or ice cream?

• Hmmm. I love both. But I'll go with ice cream... As much as I feel like pizza right now.

Favorite family of musical instruments?

• That's a tough one. I make music with guitar on singing/song writing for many years. I love the guitar, yet many don't know that my favorite instrument is piano. I don't know how to read music or even tabs, yet I love listening and recreating favorite songs across genres. I plan on starting a side project were I play drums, flute, piano, guitar and bass guitar.

Who is a celebrity crush you have ? Mine is Gwen Stefani for many years. I despise lucky Garvin Rossdale and Blake Shelton lol.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmmm. I love both. But I'll go with ice cream... As much as I feel like pizza right now. Favorite family of musical instruments?

• I used to have a celebrity crush on Chloe Grace Moretz when I was younger.

What's your ultimate guilty pleasure? (That you feel comfortable sharing of course.)

• edited November 2016

I love Simple Kind of Life by No Doubt. I have loved it for years and have played it numerous times in Rockband Blitz.

What gaming goal have you set and did you meet it ? Mine was completing the advanced level of Ms. Pac Man. It took me a decade, then I finally completed it last year, this time on Xbox 360. I'm so happy that I have 200 gamerscore in that game now.

ralo229 posted: »

I used to have a celebrity crush on Chloe Grace Moretz when I was younger. What's your ultimate guilty pleasure? (That you feel comfortable sharing of course.)

• edited November 2016

A: To get 100% Achievements in recent Bethesda games. And I almost completed it: Oblivion (99%), Fallout 3 (100%), Fallout NV (96%), Skyrim (100%) and Fallout 4 (100%)
    This is spread across 2 accounts due to one getting hacked but I got most of them back again, (currently on 50,000 Gamerscore) and had (20,000 Gamescore on my hacked account)

Q: What's your favourite Book/Manga/Comic?

• The Walking Dead.

Favorite Minecraft: Story Mode episode?

• Episode 6 because of The mystery and Youtubers in it

What is your favorite episode of The walking Dead

The Walking Dead. Favorite Minecraft: Story Mode episode?

• Hmmm, that is a hard one. (Assuming you're talking about the game) I think the following episodes are my favorites, I can't pick just one,

Season One, Episode Two: Starved for Help.

Season One, Episode Three: Long Road Ahead.

Season One, Episode Five: No Time Left.

Season Two, Episode Two: A House Divided.

Favorite episode of Batman: The Telltale Series so far?

• No.

The Walking Dead. (Does that count?) Favorite TWDG: Michonne episode? (Spoiler free, please)

• Episode 3.

Favorite episode of Sam And Max?

• Why not?

papai46 posted: »

No.

• I've never played that series.

Worst job you've ever had and why ?

• I'm not 18 yet, but the worst job was probably babysitting a stubborn middle-school girl.

Modern world problem you run into a lot?

• edited November 2016

Corporate greed. I've worked in many jobs since I was twelve years old . I've done everything from flooring apprentice, flooring, brick laying apprentice, brick laying, restaurant work, factory, welding, pepper picking, to retail. I specialize in retail and I did very well up to now. I worked Walmart for two months at 18 as a starter retail job, it was awful. I worked at a grocery store for two years and helped managers as part of lead staff. I worked at a Dollar General as an assistant store manager for half a year. I quit there due to always arguing with District management over small things that they were lazy about. I turned mine from one of the worst in the state to one of the best. I got injured from the long hours and they refused to pay for my medical bills, I quit. I now work at a Kmart were I help management as a department manager of the front. I got to the bottom as to why our budget was always low. It was due to someone ordering too much stock constantly. I had ideas that would help the store. Store manager pushed them under the rug, other managers found out about them from someone else and loved them. Back in the day workers that provided excellent service were rewarded by their boss and were treated like family. Those days are gone due to when Sam Walton died, his successor said that part time workers that are screwed over will quit, saving money for corporate as they don't have to pay for health insurance or benefits. Walmart and other places adopted this practice. It saves them money in the short term, yet long term it wouldn't as you don't have a trusted brigade or an amazing store staff. I got drunk the other night and pretended that my phone was a camcorder and talked for two hours about corporate greed. Undercover Boss is a PR stunt, though Dutch Brothers CEO seems genuine and real. There's a good side and evil side to capitalism. On a side note, my Kmart store manager never worked his way up, he was just hired as a manager. That explains some errors with his system that he thinks is perfect, I showed him that it was flawed.

What was your first gaming console and game ?

fancies posted: »

I'm not 18 yet, but the worst job was probably babysitting a stubborn middle-school girl. Modern world problem you run into a lot?

• He's obviously joking.

Why not?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.