Answer the question above you

Comments

• edited November 2016

The Nintendo 64 and Super Mario 64.

What's your favorite drink that isn't a soda or alcohol?

• Apple juice.

Teen Titans or Young Justice?

• Wow. That's a tough one. They're not really that comparable in my opinion. Both are great shows and have their own unique styles and forms of storytelling. Teen Titans is one of my childhood shows, but Young Justice also had fantastic writing and really pushed the envelope on what animated superhero shows could do. But since I have to pick one, I'll go with Young Justice.

Underrated animated series that isn't by Marvel or DC?

• I don't know of any. I'll just use Turok:Dinosaur hunter from Valiant Comics instead. A Native American from the past gets thrown into the modern ages by a time traveller. Some dinosaurs have built on robot brains, etc. It's all crazy and yet well written. I enjoy the Native American lore parts in the series.

Your favorite movie ?

ralo229 posted: »

Wow. That's a tough one. They're not really that comparable in my opinion. Both are great shows and have their own unique styles and forms o

• Wolf Children

Most hated movie?

• Resident Evil:Retribution

Did you pre order, The Walking Dead a new frontier?

• No

Ancay ouyay ecodeday histay essagemay? Fiay osay, hatway anguagelay maay Iay peakingsay?

• wut

What's scarier? Sharks or dinosaurs?

• Aquatic dinosaurs. Seriously, they actually freak me out a bit. And yes, I did not enjoy that particular scene in Jurassic World.

Do you have a favorite novel by Stephen King? If so, what is it?

• edited November 2016

Apparently someone already replied so don't mind me.

wut What's scarier? Sharks or dinosaurs?

• I think BFG is one I have no clue
    Favorite phone company

Apple,Android or Windows

Favorite game company?

PlayStation,Xbox,or Nintendo

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Aquatic dinosaurs. Seriously, they actually freak me out a bit. And yes, I did not enjoy that particular scene in Jurassic World. Do you have a favorite novel by Stephen King? If so, what is it?

• That's actually Roald Dahl, a children's author lol

amoore12321 posted: »

I think BFG is one I have no clue Favorite phone company Apple,Android or Windows Favorite game company? PlayStation,Xbox,or Nintendo

• edited November 2016

iphone and nintendo. iphone is easy to navigate through, and Xbox is just too expensive for me.

Ancay ouyay ecodeday histay essagemay? Fiay osay, hatway anguagelay maay Iay peakingsay?

• Yes, Pig Latin.

Who's your favorite college football mascot?

• Please ask questions in English.

fancies posted: »

iphone and nintendo. iphone is easy to navigate through, and Xbox is just too expensive for me. Ancay ouyay ecodeday histay essagemay? Fiay osay, hatway anguagelay maay Iay peakingsay?

• Acheive, you don't get it. Read the answer below, and quit being passive aggressive.

Acheive250 posted: »

Please ask questions in English.

• Anything that doesn't have to do with racist indigenous people stereotypes.

Thoughts on religion? Is it BS, or is it true?

• Oh sorry I don't know books that well

NoHopeLeft posted: »

That's actually Roald Dahl, a children's author lol

• edited November 2016

Depends what kind of religion if it's God and Jesus yes it's real but Bubbah and ISIS are BS in my opinion

What is your favorite movie

Anything that doesn't have to do with racist indigenous people stereotypes. Thoughts on religion? Is it BS, or is it true?

• My favorite movie is currently Donnie Darko. However, I've recently watched a movie called Whiplash that might dethrone it. I'm gonna decide on my next reviewing of Donnie Darko.

Have you ever tried to write something such as a novel, novella, or short story? If so, what was it about?

• I wrote and completed a story about a supernatural murder mystery.

Favourite villain?

• Does Deadpool count

If he doesn't Deathstroke

TheFurryOne posted: »

I wrote and completed a story about a supernatural murder mystery. Favourite villain?

• Okay, what's the question?

Does Deadpool count If he doesn't Deathstroke

• I'm very sorry if I being was passive aggressive. That was not my intention.

Acheive, you don't get it. Read the answer below, and quit being passive aggressive.

• What'd you eat for Thanksgiving? ._.

• Turkey, mashed potatoes, crescent rolls, and chocolate pie.

Favorite type of desert?

• Sorry the question is Have you ever loved something so much that you never would let go of it?

Does Deadpool count If he doesn't Deathstroke

• Cookie cake if that counts. If it doesn't, plain cheesecake.

Have you put up a Christmas tree yet?

• No, not yet.

Favorite non-Telltale videogame antagonist?

• No, and I'm not gonna.

What's a term you despise the most?

• Do you not celebrate Christmas?

No, and I'm not gonna. What's a term you despise the most?

• No, I'm just not gonna have a tree.

Acheive250 posted: »

Do you not celebrate Christmas?

• A term I hate the most is the n word and Uncle Tom. I wished that both of those words would be eliminated from all types of vocabulary. Some people use the n word as meaning friend yet it means ignorant slave. What's up my slave ! See what I mean lol.

What is your earliest memory ?

• Probably seeing a turkey in the neighbourhood and me imitating and annoying it. I think I was 4.
    Do you like school?

• Fuck no.

Jelly or jam (idk)?

• Jelly

What grade are you in? (If you're in school)

• Decided to take some time off after graduating high school so I'm not going to school currently, but I should be a freshman in college soon. I want to go to my local film school, but first you have to take some core classes at a community college for a year in order to even apply. So that should be fun.

What was the name of your first pet?

• I think Roni,my cat that I've known since I was 4.
    Do you like KFC?

• TWD S1

This for some people a personal question but I am gonna ask it anyway: Did you ever had gay or lesbian feelings for a friend of yours?

• Nope.

Favorite villain-turned-hero?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.