The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Did you make that? That's really cool, nonetheless.

• I am only joking!

But let's do an exercise! Analyze the list above and then read below.

Just to be clear, the list essentially proposes this—outbreak starts; Bonnie joins Vince's group; she goes to Howe's; she leaves; she rewinds time and ends up at the beginning of the outbreak; she does drugs; she meets Dee and Leland.

This timeline would be possible if we started off the assumption that Bonnie is able to rewind time. When we saw her in the epilogue of "400 Days" we were in Tavia's point of view, and when we saw her in Season Two we were in Clementine's point of view. The only time we experienced her point of view was in "Bonnie's Story," which takes place in "day 220," and in which she is visibly older than in the second season; if we thought from Bonnie's perspective, "day 220" could refer to that day in the original timeline in which she joins Vince's group, or that day after she had rewound time and met Dee and Leland.

Bon-Bon posted: »

LOL. Wait. What???

• Honestly this is so true it hurts. I thought I was excited for The Walking Dead, but then on Saturday the surprise TLOU trailer.... Lol what's "The Walking Dead"?

Sorry for the big picture, I didn't notice how big it was until now Idk I just felt like TLOU2 is going to steal her fans.

• Did nobody notice I didn't say "priceless?"

Tagging @Dont_Look_Back @bloop
  • No longer taking drugs brought her time-rewinding abilities back!

That definitely counts as a positive impact, Daze.

• No, it was made by UrbanBoatingLee

BroKenny posted: »

Did you make that? That's really cool, nonetheless.

• Die, traitor!

Honestly this is so true it hurts. I thought I was excited for The Walking Dead, but then on Saturday the surprise TLOU trailer.... Lol what's "The Walking Dead"?

• Shut up princess

Did nobody notice I didn't say "priceless?" Tagging @Dont_Look_Back @bloop

• Feel old yet?

Joe_Momma posted: »

Well, it's felt like 10 years...

• Did nobody notice I didn't say "priceless?" Tagging @Dont_Look_Back @bloop

• Depends how it's handled

DabigRG posted: »

Trying to decide whether that would be a good thing or not. Also, what about flashlight guy and the walker?

• I suppose.

NorthStars posted: »

Depends how it's handled

• edited December 2016
  • Someone was reading too much manga.

This is...huh...

• Is that a reference to anything in particular?

Someone was reading too much manga.

• No kidding! Wow, what a pic!

Telltale can learn a thing or two from the fan who drew that.

• lol, what! I've worked with doctors who could not only tell me when a wound was faked, but what is was faked with.

Trust me, teeth marks are distinctive.

Even I know what small predatory teeth with a long "canine" tooth look like in comparison to the masticating teeth of a human. Go ahead and google it. Trust me, it'll be ridiculously clear that he was lying that he was a doctor.

I honestly have to defend Carlos in the case of the bite. A bite like that could have been from a walker. Many of the zombies have destroyed

• Trust me, it'll be ridiculously clear that he was lying that he was a doctor.

You know, just because he seemed to be skeptical about the bite doesn't automatically mean he was lying about being a doctor. Besides, he clearly knows some amount of medical knowledge, Sarah mentions that he needs to restock on supplies, Troy immediately put him to work after he was brought back to Howe's, and he treats both Luke and Kenny of their injuries afterwards.

vipprimo posted: »

lol, what! I've worked with doctors who could not only tell me when a wound was faked, but what is was faked with. Trust me, teeth marks

• A reference to manga.

Is that a reference to anything in particular?

• Sure, but does she mean any one in particular? Or is she just referring to the artstyle giving her that vibe?

A reference to manga.

• Just any action manga you can think of.

Sure, but does she mean any one in particular? Or is she just referring to the artstyle giving her that vibe?

• Oh, okay.

Just any action manga you can think of.

• I saved Doug (on my fourth walkthrough) he he

So I made a tribute to my favorite character. If anyone cares.

• Stop liking what I like!

• Err.... I don't get it....

{insert 1980s joke}

• She is wearing stirrup pants and huaraches.

alostguy25 posted: »

Err.... I don't get it....

• No she's not. Those are rather flimsy-looking quasi ballet shoes.

But now I get the joke,ta

She is wearing stirrup pants and huaraches.

• Don't try denying it.

Nah not foot fetish, more like a fetish with those fine combat boots shes got herself.

• enter image description here

Eww! Yo pussy STANK!

• Wtf are the circles on her?

This is...huh...

• dufuq?

Eww! Yo pussy STANK!

• when was that screenshoted lol

Eww! Yo pussy STANK!

• Their supposed to be bite marks, I assume. They talk about that in the link/comment.

Wtf are the circles on her?

• I don't know. It was on the Walking Dead Wikia Gallery for him.

when was that screenshoted lol

• Aw, the power of Freeze Frame Bonus! :joy:

dufuq?

• When Carver punches him in S2EP2.

when was that screenshoted lol

• edited December 2016

If that's supposed to be Sarah I don't think whoever drew that played the game to even know who Sarah was nor knows how a bite mark works

Their supposed to be bite marks, I assume. They talk about that in the link/comment.

• I fixed the link and they explain it there..

If that's supposed to be Sarah I don't think whoever drew that played the game to even know who Sarah was nor knows how a bite mark works

Sign in to comment in this discussion.