The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• It's russians prisoner's tattoo.

Translated like: "Kill informer's" (prisoner's who inform police about what doing other prisoner's in a prison cell)

Another tattoo in a head say nothing, it's just set of letters(like ABCDE etc), it mean nothing.

What is the image on the side of Buricko's head and the text underneath it? I figured out all the other tattoos except this one

• Right, the messages under his eyes says "kill bitches, stool-pigeons, and traitors" right?

So the text above his ear is one that says nothing?

Murmle22 posted: »

It's russians prisoner's tattoo. Translated like: "Kill informer's" (prisoner's who inform police about what doing other prisoner's in a

• The usage has evolved!

Shame on you, Sleep! You're only supposed to say "Rashid and Vanessa" if the question is 3 or less words long! You must be sentenced for your crime.

• You still must be sentenced.

The usage has evolved!

• In some game plays it doesnt give you an option to be able to stop clementine before she eats mark. No matter how fast I was and kept replaying she still ended up eating it, it wasnt like this in my first gameplay, anyone else notice this?

• Right, the messages under his eyes says "kill bitches, stool-pigeons, and traitors" right?

Something like that, yes. But "Bitches" and like you said "stool-pigeons and traitors" it same words in a russian prison.

So the text above his ear is one that says nothing?

It actually say "КПСС - ВАСЖВ"

*КПСС *- Communist party(in USSR), *ВАСЖВЖ *- just set of letters, it's not a word.

Right, the messages under his eyes says "kill bitches, stool-pigeons, and traitors" right? So the text above his ear is one that says nothing?

• edited December 2016

So, "kill bitches and traitors to the Communist Party in prison."

So basically, Kenny was accidentally right? :lol:

Right, the messages under his eyes says "kill bitches, stool-pigeons, and traitors" right? Something like that, yes. But "Bitches" a

• So is it safe to assume that Buricko served for the USSR at some point or is this just a politcal affiliation tattoo?

What is your interpretation of Buricko and his history based upon his tattoos? I'm genuinely curious, I'm just not familiar enough with Russian culture to be able to analyze him with any amount of certainty.

Right, the messages under his eyes says "kill bitches, stool-pigeons, and traitors" right? Something like that, yes. But "Bitches" a

• Can anyone make out what Sam says at her dad's funeral if you choose "say what he meant to you"? I'd really like to hear what they say at the funeral.

• Can anyone make out what Sam says at her dad's funeral if you choose "say what he meant to you"? I'd really like to hear what they say at the funeral.

• I still can't make out what they say even with my volume all the way up

• This is a job for the scavenging of @Deltino.

I still can't make out what they say even with my volume all the way up

• I heard he had a nazi symbol somewhere, but I neve saw it...

What is the image on the side of Buricko's head and the text underneath it? I figured out all the other tattoos except this one

• It's not easy to tell. There's a ton of lines from Sam (and Alex and James), but I can't tell what order they're supposed to play in, or even if they play in that scene

All I know is she starts by saying something like "Dad was always thinking about other people"

This is a job for the scavenging of @Deltino.

• Sam: Dad was always thinking about other people.

Sam: Except for us.

Sam: fuq u dad not nice

Deltino posted: »

It's not easy to tell. There's a ton of lines from Sam (and Alex and James), but I can't tell what order they're supposed to play in, or eve

• You mean this one?

Haha just fucking with you dude, but yeah I believe Buricko does have an iron cross on the back of his head which is usually associated with white nationalists and Nazism.

I heard he had a nazi symbol somewhere, but I neve saw it...

• edited December 2016

Okay, with all the New Frontier this and Javier that going on, I wanted to ask: What do you think there is for Clementine's character going forward from how Season 2 can end?

• Anyone got any interesting story ideas?

• Eh, perhaps. But how would one make Carver sympathetic?

Bon-Bon posted: »

It would have to be Carver V.S. Luke. There would need to be a sympathetic element written into Carver's character though. If not, Luke would chosen every time.

• edited January 2017

Repeats
    What and/who are/were you expecting in the way of "boss battles" from all of the installments?

Does anyone have a picture of Jolene's first appearance without the subtitles?

How quick can someone complete each episode of Season 1?
    How quick can someone play each episode of Season 2?

Now, why couldn't Season 2 have as much content as Season 1 if the number isn't off?

• The developers will probably gradually tie Clementine's story in with Javier's through the flashbacks and have them team up in the last episode. Maybe she stays with him at the end. Idk. Unlike the die-hard Clementine fans, I would be ok with future installments NOT including her. The past seasons relied on a coming-of-age theme and this next one appears to be set up in part as a continuation of that theme/the result. I don't need to see her become Rick. The developers should move on to new characters and themes. Clem can take care of herself.

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, with all the New Frontier this and Javier that going on, I wanted to ask: What do you think there is for Clementine's character going forward from how Season 2 can end?

• The developers will probably gradually tie Clementine's story in with Javier's through the flashbacks and have them team up in the last episode. Maybe she stays with him at the end.

Hmm...maybe. Though I meant to ask where do you see her character going from where we left off in Season 2.

Unlike the die-hard Clementine fans, I would be ok with future installments NOT including her. The past seasons relied on a coming-of-age theme and this next one appears to be set up in part as a continuation of that theme/the result. I don't need to see her become Rick. The developers should move on to new characters and themes. Clem can take care of herself.

Agreed.

Bon-Bon posted: »

The developers will probably gradually tie Clementine's story in with Javier's through the flashbacks and have them team up in the last epis

• Are these ages correct?:

Here's some relatively rough ages for the sake of it
    Kids:Clementine, Duck
    Teens: Sarah, Becca, Ben, Michelle, Arvo
    20s: Luke, Nick, Jane, Bonnie, Mike, Maybe Doug, Troy, Tavia, Apparently Molly, Christa, Omid
    30s: Lee, Carley, Lilly, Danny, Maybe Andy, The Stranger, Rebecca, Katjaa, Brie,
    40s: Kenny, Carver, Alvin,
    50s: Brenda, Pete, Maybe Chuck, Vernon
    Elders: Larry,

• I want to know how people feel about Roman? Do you think he was a bad man or were his actions understandable?

• I haven't read the comics and just started to watch twd tv serie season 1 ep 2.

When a character called himself Jesus I thought, what an asshole. But then I saw the comments and they were happy about him. So is he good or bad?
    Or do I need to see it for my self first?

• Jesus is a badass, and a good guy. Basically, he's a recruiter for one of the big colonies in Virginia, Hilltop. And the name Jesus is more of a joke based on his looks, he's not a megalomaniac.
    If you're here because of the "A New Frontier" trailer, though: that's the comic version of Jesus, not the TV version. The games take place in the comic universe, the TV universe is its own thing.

I haven't read the comics and just started to watch twd tv serie season 1 ep 2. When a character called himself Jesus I thought, what an

• Sigh...how do I moderate this? I guess I sorta like him given that he manages to have this mostly reasonable pragmatism about him(unlike Jane) that he clearly doesn't like having to do(unlike Carver) while also being chummy and kinda cool(unlike Justin) but at the same time, I realize that he was perfectly willing to kill his group members for anything short of entertaining the thought of leaving--which includes Shel. So, while I definitely wouldn't call him a bad guy, I will at least say he was a decent extremist for the greater good of their group/settlement who apparently got some karma when he had a run-in with Carver.

Clemenem posted: »

I want to know how people feel about Roman? Do you think he was a bad man or were his actions understandable?

• And is he what Kenny(Season 2 in particular) was based on?

I haven't read the comics and just started to watch twd tv serie season 1 ep 2. When a character called himself Jesus I thought, what an

• Not to mention that Jesus both comic and TV resemble so much.

Jesus is a badass, and a good guy. Basically, he's a recruiter for one of the big colonies in Virginia, Hilltop. And the name Jesus is more

• Priceless

Sam: Dad was always thinking about other people. Sam: Except for us. Sam: fuq u dad not nice

• What race is Jane supposed to be?

• If you skip 400 Days in season 1 do the characters randomly appear in Episode 3 of season 2 or is it always the same characters no matter what picked by Telltale?

• They appear randomly as far as I know.

TJ3046 posted: »

If you skip 400 Days in season 1 do the characters randomly appear in Episode 3 of season 2 or is it always the same characters no matter what picked by Telltale?

• Bitch

What race is Jane supposed to be?

• Thanks I was just wondering.

Crips posted: »

They appear randomly as far as I know.

• Liar

What race is Jane supposed to be?

• When I did my Second Playthrough, the cameos were still intact. However, I should note that I copied from my first file and rewinded episode 1, so it might count seperately from Season 1.

TJ3046 posted: »

If you skip 400 Days in season 1 do the characters randomly appear in Episode 3 of season 2 or is it always the same characters no matter what picked by Telltale?

• I'm sorry, am I hearing this right?
    "If there's anything in all of creation that would reduce my chances of gettin laid more than a zombie apocalypse, it...is these glasses."

• If Buricko is Alvin and Natasha is Tisha, who is Vitali?

• Tisha

Who?

If Buricko is Alvin and Natasha is Tisha, who is Vitali?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.