Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I had said, "you should Fold" thinking that it was a poker comment to get him to raise because her hand was so good, she easily had a full house. Then my guy says fold and she goes with and I was like drat! Then he won and the fold saved so I was like, "yea, I meant to do that." lol

I called his bluff and he had a good hand

• It would be cool if you recorded it so we could see.

BTW, when you're in Season 2 and Arvo shows up you can hide behind the cannon. I don't know why it's hard to catch (your brain doesn't process it), but if you say hello Clementine stands up as you select it to say it, but when the actual cut scene kicks in she stands up as if she had never done it and then says hello. I've noticed that people who haven't seen it don't notice it, but once you see it you can't unsee it.

So Im currently replaying the game so my original choices are ready to go with season 3 and i've made a few little discoveries about around

• Clem and I have been in the same amount of car accidents.

• I am posting it here since it is unnecessary to make a new thread. When I first saw Javier's name, I initially assumed his name was pronounced as Jay-vee.

• Javier and Lee each meet Clem under similar circumstances. Both men are imprisoned and being driven by another person and are freed after the vehicle runs off the road and crashes.

• edited January 2017

Depending on which ending you get from Season 2, Clementine will receive a different scar/mark before meeting up with Ava, New Frontier, Prescott and then Javier.

• Wellington - A scar on the left cheek from dodging bullets escaping Wellington.

• Kenny - A scar on the forehead from getting in a car wreck.

• Jane - A tattoo Jane did of AJ's name on the right hand.

• Alone - Left ring finger broken by car door and later cut off from trying to save AJ. (The one we've all seen from first teaser trailer)

• I thought the same thing when I saw the name years ago.

I am posting it here since it is unnecessary to make a new thread. When I first saw Javier's name, I initially assumed his name was pronounced as Jay-vee.

• You can actually see the guy who shot Mariana
    enter image description here

• Even blurred, I know who it is. If there is ever a choice, I won't even hesitate to end him. Seriously, I hate Badger.

Two_Faces posted: »

You can actually see the guy who shot Mariana

• It was Badger who shot Mari?

That guy doesn't quit scoring asshole points.

• Hold up...let me enhance this picture.

...I knew it!

It was the Badger all along that killed Mariana!

• enter image description here

I mean, it is

@Poogers555

• I wonder if Clem was thinking about dropping a hammer on Javi's head...

Javier and Lee each meet Clem under similar circumstances. Both men are imprisoned and being driven by another person and are freed after the vehicle runs off the road and crashes.

• Jane - A tattoo Jane did of AJ's name on the left hand.

Actually it is on the right hand

Depending on which ending you get from Season 2, Clementine will receive a different scar/mark before meeting up with Ava, New Frontier, Pre

• Clem probably gave it to him off screen. Remember, we saw them get to Prescott after the change of scenes.

• Kenny dies in a car crash in a flashback if he survives Season 2

Jane kills herself in a flashback in Season 3 when she discovered Luke and she didn't use protection

• Most users have possibly heard about the different marks that Clem can acquire as a result of each ending of Season Two. Here is a thorough post describing what happened and how Clementine reacts to each mark in the present day!

Jane Outcome - Tattoo

After living for some weeks in the building of Howe's Hardware, Jane finds tattooing equipment, and Clementine agrees to have the initials of Alvin Junior inked on her right hand. When the girl observes this mark in "Ties That Bind - Part One," she reminisces about when Alvin was still a baby, and reflects on Jane's suicide.

Jane One
    Jane Two
    Jane Three
    Jane Four

Alone Outcome - Finger

Surviving by herself and having a toddler under her care was not easy for Clem. She opted to leave Alvin inside an abandoned car momentarily to hunt rabbits, which is what then led her to crushing her left right finger with a car door; she presumably amputated the finger after it became immobilized. It can be assumed Clementine thinks about Alvin Junior—who is far away, most likely in Richmond—when she looks at the stump.

Alone One
    Alone Two
    Alone Three

Kenny Outcome - Forehead

Kenny was teaching Clementine how to drive when the wrong move led to a collision against a tree, the latter wounding her forehead in the process. When she touches her scar in the new season's premiere, she reflects on Kenny's loss of movement and subsequent death.

Kenny One
    Kenny Two
    Kenny Three

Wellignton Outcome - Cheek

Amidst the escape of Wellington due to an attack by a hostile group, Clementine's right cheek was scrapped with a bullet of one of the invaders. The girl touches her scar in the first episode of the season and thinks about the sudden fall of the community, the death of Edith, and when she thought Alvin had been crushed by Edith's corpse.

Wellington One
    Wellington Two
    Wellington Three

• The moment when you realize that Jane Outcome is the only one where Clem doesn't get hurt or an injury.

Most users have possibly heard about the different marks that Clem can acquire as a result of each ending of Season Two. Here is a thorough

• It's the closest thing to non-injury.

The moment when you realize that Jane Outcome is the only one where Clem doesn't get hurt or an injury.

• Aye. I am thankful that in my canon playthrough, she doesn't receive an injury and she simply has a tattoo.

It's the closest thing to non-injury.

• I do wonder why Jane knew how to tattoo!

Aye. I am thankful that in my canon playthrough, she doesn't receive an injury and she simply has a tattoo.

• Oh, I hope he's gonna get his ass wrecked by David.

• Anyone mentioned the reused models?

Andy St John from Starved for Help as the guy the group talk to at the end of Episode 1 part 2.

The RV that Lilly stole in season 1.

The Strangers car as used by the people of Prescot.

And not a reused model, but even if you choose to go along with Conrad he still threatens to shoot Gabe,

• Maybe she worked as a tattoo artist (or however this job is called in English) before the apocalypse. It'd fit her.

I do wonder why Jane knew how to tattoo!

• Maybe it also stands for Alvin and Jane?

• To be honest, before the flashback, I thought that cheek scar was from Troy after choosing to try and help Kenny from Carver.

Most users have possibly heard about the different marks that Clem can acquire as a result of each ending of Season Two. Here is a thorough

• I thought so, too!

To be honest, before the flashback, I thought that cheek scar was from Troy after choosing to try and help Kenny from Carver.

• I won't even complain if David kills him nice and slowly in front of us. I even go and get some popcorn. :D

Crips posted: »

Oh, I hope he's gonna get his ass wrecked by David.

• That does feel right, Crips!

Crips posted: »

Maybe she worked as a tattoo artist (or however this job is called in English) before the apocalypse. It'd fit her.

• Jane decided to offer Clementine a tattoo so that the latter would then go on a perimeter check, and she would have enough time to test her pregnancy!

• Alvin Lee Junior or Alvin Luke Junior are the only ones that sound right to me.

Like, there's no problem with Alvin Rebecca Junior, but it just doesn't roll off the tongue, you know?

Flog61 posted: »

I gave him Rebecca as a middle name, I thought it was very cute

• I don't know about you guys, but I find AJ extremely adorable. My nephew is around his age, so that makes me care for him even more.

• I normally hate kids, but AJ is such an adorable goofball that he won me over.

I don't know about you guys, but I find AJ extremely adorable. My nephew is around his age, so that makes me care for him even more.

• You know what makes this even worse? He would have had a clear view of just about everyone from that angle. He deliberately decided to go for Mari.

#FuckBadger

• I could see Jane in her youth hanging out with people who knew how to tattoo, but not in the legitimate tattoo parlour way.

I do wonder why Jane knew how to tattoo!

• Javier is quite strong. He seems to have no trouble lifting and carrying Kate toward Richmond. I know he used to be a professional baseball player, but damn, he is strong.

• Oh badger your so fuck fuck fuckidy fucked

• Oh badger your so fuck fuck fuckidy fucked

Sign in to comment in this discussion.