Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited December 2016

Well dabig Jane "taught' her the trick but in S2E2 clem already used that trick

DabigRG posted: »

Technically, Jane still "taught" her the trick before she died. Horrible person or not, a useful trick is still a useful trick.

• Oh my god Clementine's laugh I am melting

First of all, Clementine almost laughs. Second of all, Banang! Third of all, if you do nothing during the fight with Eli, Clem wil

• That does NOT happen. I have played both season 1 and 2 a BUNCH of times. EVERY SINGLE TIME, I chose to feed both Ben and Clementine. I saw no flirting. This tells me that you were looking for a pedophile, where there was NEVER going to be one. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Well do you know that ben flirts with clementine if you feed him and clementine at s1 ep2?

• Mythology Gag!

Another trope? :lol:

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, that's what that was! Mythology Gag!

• edited December 2016

I think the other two sections says "Guard" and "Craft."

If so then Clem had guard duty on the non-T weekdays and crafting in weekends. (Cooking, repairs, general labour work?)

• What else would it be then?

Maybe O raft is short for something? xD

• I can see that last letter being a "T", some people curve the bottoms of T's, and the line at the top doesn't seem to be part of the marker.

• Javier has a tendency to swing a crowbar or a stick like a baseball bat.

Maybe he will get his own Lucille one day? :D

• I need Javi with his own baseball bat. He needs to call it "Mariana" :D

Javier has a tendency to swing a crowbar or a stick like a baseball bat. Maybe he will get his own Lucille one day?

• Well he was a pro Baseball player.

Lets hope we magically find a baseball bat that we can use for the rest of the season.

Javier has a tendency to swing a crowbar or a stick like a baseball bat. Maybe he will get his own Lucille one day?

• OHHHHHH I'm already imagining...

Maggie and Javier's first meeting (I think Maggie may show up)

Is when Javier is smashing a walker's head in with a baseball bat

And thus Maggie hates us.

• Pretty lucky that years into the apocalypse Conrad remembers Javier.

Also, if you stay and fight, there's this one walker sitting next to some tires. If you wait for a while Clementine kills it for you.

• I notice the hunting teams are a paired group...that's smart.

• edited December 2016

Does the apocalypse alter peoples memory? :)

I felt like it was implied that Morgan Freeman was a fan, if you ask him if he wants an autograph he'll go along with the joke and mention keeping it in mind if he gets a hold of a baseball.

Pretty lucky that years into the apocalypse Conrad remembers Javier. Also, if you stay and fight, there's this one walker sitting next to some tires. If you wait for a while Clementine kills it for you.

• People will remember persons involved in controversies or incidents of some kind for a looong time.

Pretty lucky that years into the apocalypse Conrad remembers Javier. Also, if you stay and fight, there's this one walker sitting next to some tires. If you wait for a while Clementine kills it for you.

• The guy they talk to was David, I think.

Anthorn posted: »

Anyone mentioned the reused models? Andy St John from Starved for Help as the guy the group talk to at the end of Episode 1 part 2. Th

• I'm not much of a poker player. But you notice that Francine's hand in poker is actually a "Dead Man's Hand", having two black 8's and two black Aces, nice foreshadowing to what happens later on in the bar

• Possibly. I know they said Season 3 is "just after the All Out War arc in the comic books"

zeke10 posted: »

Possible. Someone suggested the saviors but I think Wellington being destroyed is after All out war

• Sooo Jesus just carries around an exact outfit of himself to place on a makeshift mannequin lol.

• So have people noticed how in episode 2, when they go find Kate lying around in that car at Richmond, when you look out the window from her point of view, Clementine can be seen through the window? I mean she had just said she was going to make it on her own and disappeared and there she was. But then when they walk toward the gate with javier carrying Kate, she is gone again.

• I haven't noticed this, do you have a picture?

PoppyP posted: »

So have people noticed how in episode 2, when they go find Kate lying around in that car at Richmond, when you look out the window from her

• Its a good strategy

DoubleJump posted: »

Sooo Jesus just carries around an exact outfit of himself to place on a makeshift mannequin lol.

• Francine's hand is random isn't it? She can both win and loose.

HarjKS posted: »

I'm not much of a poker player. But you notice that Francine's hand in poker is actually a "Dead Man's Hand", having two black 8's and two black Aces, nice foreshadowing to what happens later on in the bar

• He also carries the tires around!

Sooo Jesus just carries around an exact outfit of himself to place on a makeshift mannequin lol.

• He didn't even have a backpack.

• No that was actually his companion named Trash-Jesus, a well-known fan favorite from the comic series. Trash-Jesus gets away with a lot just by looking like a version of Jesus that is made out of trash, but don't let this fool you. His garbage-like demeanor allowed original Jesus to sneak up on Javi, and he was able to sit through the entire group conversation without raising suspicions.

Notice how Jesus didn't recover the outfit from Trash-Jesus? That is because Trash-Jesus is a sentient being and is secretly bringing up the rear and protecting the group from walkers and the New Frontier. He saw your choice with Conrad too, so if you took Clem prisoner he will sentence you to Trash-Hell but if you shot Conrad he understands what a stupid choice Telltale put you through.

• edited December 2016

It might just be my game but in the beginning Javier scene David had a small clear new frontier symbol on his neck of it is true you heard it hear first.

• I don't think he would of been a part of the new frontier as Im pretty sure the new frontier was formed after the walkers/Muertos started

xxplvb posted: »

It might just be my game but in the beginning Javier scene David had a small clear new frontier symbol on his neck of it is true you heard it hear first.

• Of course not. It just so happened that there was an exact same jacket and beanie on the roof of the building.

Like Bigby in TWAU, always finding that same white shirt and tie after he wolfs out.

• It's Conrad's that is random, I believe.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Francine's hand is random isn't it? She can both win and loose.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited December 2016

But he could have had a scar or something before the apocalypse, which later inspired the NF brand. I have a headcanon that the capricorn logo had some significance to him when he was in the army, which is why he used it for the brand symbol.

ANFTWDG posted: »

I don't think he would of been a part of the new frontier as Im pretty sure the new frontier was formed after the walkers/Muertos started

• There's nothing like bonding over brain-splatter :heart:

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but in the Welington flashback..in Clementines room...she has made a training poster with ways to kil

• enter image description here

ANFTWDG posted: »

I haven't noticed this, do you have a picture?

• edited December 2016

Ah, I see. I just seemed to remember that she had two red 8's and black 4's in my pt.

It's Conrad's that is random, I believe.

• Isn't she only there if you don't shoot Conrad?

• And from the looks of things, Javi hits harder than Kenny.

• enter image description here

(If you DO take Clementine hostage. Strange)

• edited December 2016

Oh hey, that's Gabe. That's cool.

(If you DO take Clementine hostage. Strange)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.