Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Tripp's the same age as Lee was.

xValkyx posted: »

Don't know if someone already posted this but on Instagram someone made a post on the character ages and heights that were confirmed by the

• Nope, I thought the exact same thing :P

Javier didn't need Conrad's help all Javi needed to do was hide under the dumpster! But seriously I can't be the only one who thought this.

• edited December 2016

This is just me, but Javier getting his right eyebrow wounded and keeping it bandaged throughout the rest of the game (so far) makes me think of how something similar happened with Alan from "ALAN WAKE". He also got a cut near his right eyebrow and kept it bandaged throughout the rest of the game.

enter image description here

• Exactly what came to mind! :p

Like a child with a Christmas gift.

Flog61 posted: »

Telltale's developed a new animation for the first time in 5 years and is excited to use it :P

• Illuminati confirmed!

Tripp's the same age as Lee was.

• Me too, I honestly thought she was like 16 or something.

I thought she was younger?

• I thought she was Gill until I noticed her cleavage.

Me too, I honestly thought she was like 16 or something.

• do you have a link to the source or anything?

Don't know if someone already posted this but on Instagram someone made a post on the character ages and heights that were confirmed by the

• Smearing guts might be easier, but the walker pets method is quicker and cleaner. In a pinch, I'd rather go with walker pets.

She did it in the comics and had zombie pets for a while. The weird thing is, by that point she had learned the smearing-guts-on-yourself trick already, which is a lot easier. Stupid Michonne!

• edited December 2016

Actually, Javier is 26 now (according to the other post), was 22 when the outbreak occured and must have been 19-21 when he was banned. So pretty much immediately after starting his career, probably. But other than that, great work as always.

Edit: 22 hours straight means you don't follow your own username.

• It would be pretty cool if one of the flashbacks we get is Javier playing Baseball, maybe find out what position he was.

• I found the exact same person but on Twitter (the post is on there). I added it to the original comment with a note I added myself.

I'm gonna try and see if it's definetly legit though.

do you have a link to the source or anything?

• It's actually more than most, it's all calendars, but you still got the point across.

Poogers555 posted: »

Alot of calendars start on Sunday, most do in the United States. Also, the phantom punch thing was used when Telltale was counting down the days until Season 3's launch on twitter.

• Petition for Javi and Clem to play baseball together pls

(Cute fan art obviously not mine: Source here)

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be pretty cool if one of the flashbacks we get is Javier playing Baseball, maybe find out what position he was.

• I am not the writer of the post!

Everything would already be clear if it weren't for the Telltale Smart Forum Filter that is censoring whatever I say in respect to the real author of the post.

Actually, Javier is 26 now (according to the other post), was 22 when the outbreak occured and must have been 19-21 when he was banned. So p

• this is what happens when you choose justin over him

• Is it safe to say The New Frontier did attack Wellington or is Telltale just lazy?
    Credit goes to this Redditor on TWDG Subreddit

• edited December 2016

Quadruplets that went to buy the same T-shirt that was on sale???

WTF
    Megaodg33 posted: »

Is it safe to say The New Frontier did attack Wellington or is Telltale just lazy? Credit goes to this Redditor on TWDG Subreddit

• Same here. Especially since most of the previous male characters were pushing 6 as far as I could tell.

Are you sure Javier is only 5 foot 8? He's a pro baseball player and I would assume he's 6 feet at least.

• Where is she?

GBDillon posted: »

If ya didn't know, the blood stain on Clem's hat is Lee's.

• He's an npc character, and yeah, it's the New Frontier who attacked Wellington.

Is it safe to say The New Frontier did attack Wellington or is Telltale just lazy? Credit goes to this Redditor on TWDG Subreddit

• Huh. And here I thought Ava was older than that.

• Also for some reason, Kate's wound expands on it own before Ellie attempts to get the bullet out!

Yeah, that sometimes happens in these games. Some have noted that Andy St. John's bruises sometimes show up before you punch him.

Jesus is showing his mad Ninja skills in the tunnel

I love how hokey that looks freeze framed.

ZapThroat posted: »

* In Javi's family minibus in episode 1 , you can see what looks like a chore list beside the backseat and a calendar next to it, it looks l

• I'd already seen most of what's in these two videos but not everyone else has, so here

• In the Jane flashback if you do nothing Clem will just walk away instead of shooting her

• Gabe's jacket has a badge on it, though I don't know what it's about since it's too small to read.

I took Gabe's texture, and it's still blurry. Best bet is for someone who's good at identifying logos to take a look at this.

ZapThroat posted: »

* In Javi's family minibus in episode 1 , you can see what looks like a chore list beside the backseat and a calendar next to it, it looks l

• Finally someone who could beat Sam's.

I thought she was Gill until I noticed her cleavage.

• If you talk to Clementine in Episode 2 of A new Frontier at the hub when the road is blocked she briefly mentions her S2 ending. On my first playthrough I thought she always says the same thing but just changes who she's talking about but she actually says two clearly different things with the Jane ending (let the family in) and the Wellington ending.

"I had a... a friend. Her name was Jane. Having people is nice, but it always ends up hurting in the end. Never think otherwise"

"I had a... a friend. He had a wife... a son... he was really protective. And after that there were others. The thing about people is... they always change. Most people only care about themselves. Never think otherwise."

• but she is talking about Jane right?

I don't think so, it's dialogue from Kenny ending's, i leave with Kenny and have that dialogue:

• "I had a... a friend. He had a wife... a son... he was really protective.

That's it, nothing more, i think if you go to Wellinghton the will be "The thing about people is... they always change. Most people only care about themselves." But I don't see how it relates to Wellington.

• She doesn't? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

She's talking about people in general.

• But she never talk negative about Kenny if leave with Jane.

• She doesn't say this if you go with Jane, she says this when you go with Kenny but in the end stay in Welllington.

• Because the endings are what affect her thoughts on people but they aren't particularly directed towards any specific person.

• The cabin?

DabigRG posted: »

Where is she?

• CarLeeForeverCarLeeForever Banned
    edited January 2017

In the van, there's a piece of cardboard where a calendar is drawn, that indicates that it was a Thursday when the group stumbled upon the junkyard. On the cardboard, it's also written "CHORES" along with the names of the characters - Javi, Gabe - although it's written Marianna and Katie instead of Mariana and Kate. Most likely because the characters' names changed throughout production and someone forgot to change that.

http://imgur.com/VwSI2My

• Its also probably the most graceful of the flashbacks. For some reason. :confused:

FideWolf posted: »

In the Jane flashback if you do nothing Clem will just walk away instead of shooting her

• Can you please clarify which quote goes with what ending?

AgentZ46 posted: »

If you talk to Clementine in Episode 2 of A new Frontier at the hub when the road is blocked she briefly mentions her S2 ending. On my first

• The way I saw it is that her thoughts in that moment drifted back to Wellington and therefore to Kenny. She thinks back to how Kenny would do anything to protect his family, the people he cared about most. And then later on in Season 2, he does anything to protect Clementine and AJ whom he considers at those points family. But here, Clementine concedes that most people change. Not all. Kenny didn't change, he gave up any chance of getting into Wellington to try and convince them to take Clementine and AJ, to protect his family.

• In Credits you can find at ENVIRONMET ART a name : Jonathan Garcia.

• edited January 2017

Looks more like an error on the art team's part.

EDIT: Maybe that extra 'n' in Mariana's name triggered her so bad deep inside.

In the van, there's a piece of cardboard where a calendar is drawn, that indicates that it was a Thursday when the group stumbled upon the j

Sign in to comment in this discussion.