The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Eh... I may have not used the right words. My bad. What I mean is that romance or sex is a very minor thing that diatracts people from important things.

Adamiks posted: »

to make a better World and romance only ruins it There will be no world without romance (aka people reproducing)

• this is beautiful. thank

• edited January 2017

Wait... he actually said that about boners in the game?? I thought it was an on going meme here?

EDIT: no karate Jesus : [

• Very minor?

Sex is the only reason you exist. Sex is the only reason ALL humans exist. Of course, you shouldn't put sex above your own survival, but you shouldn't say it 'distracts people from important things', because at the end of the day, there is nothing more important than reproducing when the very existence of humanity is in a serious danger.

Also, romance and emotional relations with other people in general (without babies involved) are things that make your life nicer, and worth living.

Eh... I may have not used the right words. My bad. What I mean is that romance or sex is a very minor thing that diatracts people from important things.

• sigh arguing with you is exausting. Sorry, but this conversation leads to nowhere. White flag, I surrender. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Very minor? Sex is the only reason you exist. Sex is the only reason ALL humans exist. Of course, you shouldn't put sex above your own su

• This, this is art. Take note Telltale.

• Oh my goodness, I never noticed that! They likely heavily remodeled her for that, though.

• I love how awkward and inappropriate some of those clips are behind each other.

Also, I didn't know the CMC sung that song.

• edited January 2017

What are the odds Kenny got real lucky again?
    enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

When you die because Telltale thinks no one formed an emotional bond with you over 4 years

• inb4 Flashbacks are only half true and it was a nightmare.

Vanzam posted: »

What are the odds Kenny got real lucky again?

• All they did was change her hair and made her eyebrows thicker.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh my goodness, I never noticed that! They likely heavily remodeled her for that, though.

• They would've also had to change her outfit and most of her textures in order to make her work in that style.

All they did was change her hair and made her eyebrows thicker.

• enter image description here
    Better get your markers ready.

Okay, what is up with Ben and Doug's faces?

• What's this? Mind to explain?

Better get your markers ready. Okay, what is up with Ben and Doug's faces?

• I believe its a shippingchart of some sort. One lacking a few characters but a chart either way.

famaouz posted: »

What's this? Mind to explain?

Upup--No tyme!

:neutral:...Pirgeciv

• They look alike at a glance, but I have a hard time nailing down any concrete similarity.

They would've also had to change her outfit and most of her textures in order to make her work in that style.

• Well, they do have different facial expressions. Really, it's the nose, eyes, and chin outlines that ties it together to me.

They look alike at a glance, but I have a hard time nailing down any concrete similarity.

• "the second you start getting boners..."

• Just taking selfies with his friends

...Pirgeciv

• [removed]

• edited January 2017

Just end my suffering.

• Hmm I do not see it...the faces have different shapes as do the eyes, the noses are different as well....Oh you mean because they are over weight?

All they did was change her hair and made her eyebrows thicker.

• I thought he died to rectify his ruining of season2?

When you die because Telltale thinks no one formed an emotional bond with you over 4 years

When even twitter is getting mad but you still got ya boi Olly, who hasn't even played ANF

• that's.... kinda sad

When even twitter is getting mad but you still got ya boi Olly, who hasn't even played ANF

• Damn!

Just end my suffering.

• edited January 2017

Yeah...that's what he's doin....Tifthgit and all.

Just taking selfies with his friends

• I know more than half those people on there.

Can't believe you didn't find my tweets, haha.

• Awkward.

I know more than half those people on there. Can't believe you didn't find my tweets, haha.

• enter image description hereenter image description here
    And any seriousness this guy could've mustered is sapped away.
    The other one isn't much better.

• Probably be more powerful if some of those texts you have on there were not asking for sequels to other Telltale games.

• Well I put them there because it was Telltale promoting Walking Dead and there was a pretty surprising amount of people who didnt care and were just asking for Wolf and Borderlands 2. lol

Probably be more powerful if some of those texts you have on there were not asking for sequels to other Telltale games.

• Yeah see...they were always going to do that...their inclusion makes it look like you just grabbed tweets without reading them.

Well I put them there because it was Telltale promoting Walking Dead and there was a pretty surprising amount of people who didnt care and were just asking for Wolf and Borderlands 2. lol

• Daryl always be a special place in my heart for Lee.

Get it?

(plsdontkillme)

• When you try to make a PBJ but it goes horribly wrong

Sign in to comment in this discussion.