The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited January 2017

Javier's life be like

enter image description here

• Boys (and also girls) are distracting. I consider romantic relationship more like a secondary mission that keeps you always from the main mission, and forgetting the main mission for a boy sounds stupid to me.

Adamiks posted: »

Actually every time i talk about Gabe x Clem, i'm simply kidding. Anyway... Why thinking about boys is stupid? People would have to repro

• The Walking Dead's about trying to get by. There's no "mission."

Boys (and also girls) are distracting. I consider romantic relationship more like a secondary mission that keeps you always from the main mission, and forgetting the main mission for a boy sounds stupid to me.

• I mean real life missions. Like, talking over the World IDK. But there are more important things in the World than boys and love.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The Walking Dead's about trying to get by. There's no "mission."

• As human beings our only job is to survive and then reproduce. It's our main mission. And that involves both boys and girls.

Boys (and also girls) are distracting. I consider romantic relationship more like a secondary mission that keeps you always from the main mission, and forgetting the main mission for a boy sounds stupid to me.

• Out jobs as humans ja to make a better World, and romance only ruins it.

As human beings our only job is to survive and then reproduce. It's our main mission. And that involves both boys and girls.

• "'You spend so much time trying to stay alive that you don't get a chance to enjoy living"

I mean real life missions. Like, talking over the World IDK. But there are more important things in the World than boys and love.

• That's a bleak world view if you don't mind me saying. Your own happiness should be your main goal in life, and having a partner does tend to increase your happiness a lot.

I mean real life missions. Like, talking over the World IDK. But there are more important things in the World than boys and love.

• edited January 2017

to make a better World

and romance only ruins it

There will be no world without romance (aka people reproducing)

Out jobs as humans ja to make a better World, and romance only ruins it.

• edited January 2017

boy oh boy do I love Markaroni and cheese

• Javier flirting be like

Thanks @ZapThroat for the screenshot

• edited January 2017

Six images that we might never see, my prayers go out to these lost memes
    EDIT: Ayyy they back

Fix yo damn images bruh

• I think she is just teasing us

Ekelund21 posted: »

Six images that we might never see, my prayers go out to these lost memes EDIT: Ayyy they back

• Community/Video Manager

• I don't get it

Community/Video Manager

• kenjisak is a community manager at telltale.

He posted that on his Instagram today.

People think that the meme is about all the uproar about the awful episodes. If so, he's addressing it in a very unprofessional fashion.

CooCooCole posted: »

I don't get it

• Goodness. If that's true, what a low and stupid blow.

kenjisak is a community manager at telltale. He posted that on his Instagram today. People think that the meme is about all the uproar about the awful episodes. If so, he's addressing it in a very unprofessional fashion.

• Seems to me that people are reading way too much into it.

kenjisak is a community manager at telltale. He posted that on his Instagram today. People think that the meme is about all the uproar about the awful episodes. If so, he's addressing it in a very unprofessional fashion.

• It's not to be taken 100% seriously it's just for laughs.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Seems to me that people are reading way too much into it.

• Well that's good. I was worried people were seeing drama everywhere.

It's not to be taken 100% seriously it's just for laughs.

• What the actual fuck, man?

• He bout to take that temperature...

Javier flirting be like Thanks @ZapThroat for the screenshot

• edited January 2017

[Mod Edit; Removed Spoiler. ;) ]

Much better!

EDIT EDIT: Why do I keep getting likes on this post, this comment doesn't even make any sense anymore.

• WHEN GREG CAME UP IM WEEEEEAK

• CapitulationCapitulation Banned
    edited January 2017

What's funny about these completely not edited screenshots from the show?

I think she is just teasing us

• Nah, it wasn't accurate because Greg Miller wasn't shoe-horned into the video enough.

I DEMAND MORE GREG MILLER!!!!

WHEN GREG CAME UP IM WEEEEEAK

• My reaction after seeing 0:45

• edited January 2017

I'm a simple man, I hear Angel of Death by Slayer, I hit like.

Aw man, I know I've seen him before, but who is the guy with the hat in the video?

• I dunno, I think it still needs to have five or ten Telltale talk shows hosted by Greg Miller for true accuracy.

It's oddly accurate

• [Random member] flaged your post as Offensive.

• The one thing good about no more Playing Dead (yet another thing Telltale got lazy with) is no more Greg Miller's interruptions. I'm good with the one time cameo...

Nah, it wasn't accurate because Greg Miller wasn't shoe-horned into the video enough. I DEMAND MORE GREG MILLER!!!!

• I guess Javi is afraid that someone is going to...Tell Him Off

• edited January 2017

Greg Miller coming up from the desk.

Priceless

Edit: This guy's amazing (note: high volume)

• edited January 2017

Might as well post my horendous art piece here too.

I actually draw good I swear

• He also hosted that Batman talk show and several panels/events for Telltale, too. Not to mention, years back, some kid on Twitter tweeted at Job and Greg asking if they wanted to do Playing Dead for Season 3 at the time, and Laura/Job/Greg all made comments saying they wanted to. This was back in like 2014 or 2015 though, long before they actually started work on the game. So, obviously things changed, but I suspect it was only due to them being busy.

The one thing good about no more Playing Dead (yet another thing Telltale got lazy with) is no more Greg Miller's interruptions. I'm good with the one time cameo...

• Hey thats me!

TheMPerson posted: »

Greg Miller coming up from the desk. Priceless Edit: This guy's amazing (note: high volume)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.