The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I think is when Stephanie go for Shel to handle the situation with Roberto , is in the first scene after you get out to find Roman. Hope help you.

Do you remember at what moment you see it?

• You mean schizophrenic? Or just a woman?

Clemenem posted: »

Would you be interested in seeing a character with multiple personality disorder in TWD?

• Found it thanks to your help! I appreciate you a lot my friend :)

I think is when Stephanie go for Shel to handle the situation with Roberto , is in the first scene after you get out to find Roman. Hope help you.

• What lines does Mike have about his past group if you go with him first?

DabigRG posted: »

What do you mean about determinately Luke? If you go with Mike and Bonnie first instead of Jane, you learn that Mike is apparently a

• Yep, no problem. Thanks for the appreciation :)

Found it thanks to your help! I appreciate you a lot my friend

• Dayyyyumn

fallandir posted: »

You mean schizophrenic? Or just a woman?

• edited January 2017

He doesn't mention a group specifically, but mentions that he comes off as cranky sometimes because of how hard things have been so far and he really wants being with the group to work out. With his original subplot in mind, its possible he feels bad about them being slaughtered by Carver and his attachment to the group and later Arvo could be a reflection of that.

What lines does Mike have about his past group if you go with him first?

• If Kenny is Lee's Shadow, what does that make Lilly and why?

• How did Bonnie manage to obtain heroin in the apocalypse?

• Still wouldn't make sense, I handed my gun to Mike and was nice to Arvo

Actually, yes. According to various sources, Arvo shooting Clementine even on your nicest and/or most nonthreatening playthrough is suppose

• Dissociative identity disorder

fallandir posted: »

You mean schizophrenic? Or just a woman?

• I'm pretty sure she did it before the apocalypse really kicked off. Her story takes place 220 days after the outbreak and she's supposed to be in the process of recovering.

Also. apparently she never actually went to college.

How did Bonnie manage to obtain heroin in the apocalypse?

• Probably. I do think it'd be interesting, overall, if the writers tried exploring mental illness more in the series, anyway. I mean, with all of the messed up shit that just keeps happening around people, I would imagine some folk's mind's would start getting a bit screwed by this point.

Would you be interested in seeing a character with multiple personality disorder in TWD?

• Really, I was pointing out the vague similarity between they're designs, along with Carver's line about him at the Cabin.
    "I knew a man that always wore shirts like this. Doctor. Real smug son of a bitch. But a smart ma. I miss him."

Spodes posted: »

Was Carver supposed to be an evil version of Carlos? I wouldn't believe so. And, alternatively, do you think they may have been related? I doubt it, they don't even look related in my opinion.

• What makes you say that, about her not going to college?

I'm pretty sure she did it before the apocalypse really kicked off. Her story takes place 220 days after the outbreak and she's supposed to be in the process of recovering. Also. apparently she never actually went to college.

• The wiki. I know her billboard pick suggests that she did though, so that's why I said apparently in case it was true.

What makes you say that, about her not going to college?

• The wiki.

:joy:

The wiki. I know her billboard pick suggests that she did though, so that's why I said apparently in case it was true.

• Yes, fuck indeed. Fuck the wiki.

• Obviously if Carlos can't tell the difference between a huge laceration (dog bite) and a human-like (walker) bite, then I'm not sure he's exactly "smart" necessarily, he appeared to be a pretty bad doctor as we've seen so far.

Really, I was pointing out the vague similarity between they're designs, along with Carver's line about him at the Cabin. "I knew a man that always wore shirts like this. Doctor. Real smug son of a bitch. But a smart ma. I miss him."

• Yeah, I know. But hey, its supposed to take note of various things to talk about the characters so unless proven otherwise, I don't mind taking what they say into consideration.

Even if they didn't know about Reggie's body leaving a blood trail behind.

The wiki.

• being a moral standpoint with Clementine

Makes some sense. It is sorta the reason I started to like him halfway through.

I'm glad they stopped the whole Cluke thing though.

Was it really a thing or was it simply a small group of fans that people got overly disdainful towards?

Well I guess a more underlying purpose of his character that they probably still would've included was being a moral standpoint with Clement

• I don't even want to imagine how bad the Luke model would be considering S3 Kenny/Jane by the way.

It'd be a paler Javier.

Would you have preferred if Jane just left and never came back so it could be a Kenny vs Luke type of thing? I don't even want to imagine how bad the Luke model would be considering S3 Kenny/Jane by the way.

• How many military guys have been mean versus nice?

• As lazy as this might seem to ask this here, what exactly did Glenn do before the apocalypse? I still haven't watched the TV show yet and I wonder if his sparkplug trick has anything to do with it.

• He delivered pizza but was also swimming in debt and resorted to breaking into cars on occasion, hence his sparkplug knowledge.

As lazy as this might seem to ask this here, what exactly did Glenn do before the apocalypse? I still haven't watched the TV show yet and I wonder if his sparkplug trick has anything to do with it.

• She says that she wishes she had gone to college during Luke's birthday celebration.

What makes you say that, about her not going to college?

• Was Roman lying about someone else beating up the prisoner?

• Oh fuck, that's right! I think they did mention that, didn't they? I asked in part because even though I actually kinda liked him myself, I think he was one of the characters we could've done without in favor of giving Doug some screentime since one of his scenes were cut.

He delivered pizza but was also swimming in debt and resorted to breaking into cars on occasion, hence his sparkplug knowledge.

• edited January 2017

I doubt it. Not sure since he mentions that the guard-walkers caught Roberto but he wasn't bitten.

Was Roman lying about someone else beating up the prisoner?

• Well his car did have a big PIZZA delivery sign on the top.

Oh fuck, that's right! I think they did mention that, didn't they? I asked in part because even though I actually kinda liked him myself, I

• Yes

• Maybe. He could have also been lying about Stephanie stealing.

• Okay, I was thinkin that had to be based on something. So, it seems she was supposed to go to college but ended up getting addicted to drugs instead.

She says that she wishes she had gone to college during Luke's birthday celebration.

• He could have also been lying about Stephanie stealing.

I seriously doubt he'd do that given his overall demeanor.

Maybe. He could have also been lying about Stephanie stealing.

• edited January 2017

Okay, that makes sense. I just thought there was a random taxi there, hence why Lily started to say something.

Well his car did have a big PIZZA delivery sign on the top.

• Are there any unused models, textures, or animations worth noting?

• edited April 2017

...What?

ohhh that's is.

• That's because he shot because of plot. That exact scenario you mention is the perfect example of why it doesn't make sense, especially considering the patched out death Mike had.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Still wouldn't make sense, I handed my gun to Mike and was nice to Arvo

• I know right? How would watch dogs catch people without biting or scratching them?

I doubt it. Not sure since he mentions that the guard-walkers caught Roberto but he wasn't bitten.

• Not sure about that. Roman and Steph found the pitstop together meaning they were together for a while. I sincerely think Steph was a thief.

Maybe. He could have also been lying about Stephanie stealing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.