A New Age - Interactive GoT Story

Comments

• [Interrupt Farengar and check out the woods]

I agree with the others, it might be something dangerous. It is probably best that they check it out, just in case.

Harlund IV At Frosthorn “It’s time to leave! Come on! Adrion, you are in charge ‘till I come back, understood?” Harlund sat up on his

• The Voting is Closed!

You guys decided to check the woods out. That sounds like a pretty smart choice to me. Let's see what he could've heard, very, very soon.

Actually, very fucking soon. The next part will be a Barney part, the first part for Barney this chapter. It'll take place about 10 seconds after the previous part just outside of Frosthorn. But also yet another Harlund part that might take place just after Barneys part, or same time, or hours later. We'll see, right?

You might also get the part on friday, because I am going away for the weekend. You will get the part anyways. We'll just see when.

• [removed]

• edited February 2017

Ah. You got in on Thursday evening (in my timezone) instead. I'll try to make up for it. We'll see about it. Anyways, enjoy!

Barney VI

Outside of Frosthorn

Barney noticed that Harlund stopped the troops to jump of his horse and sneak into the woods. Barney stopped his own troops and Jaesa. He gave her a worried look, which she reciprocated and then he jumped of his horse and started to walk towards Harlund. “Harlund! Why have we st-” Harlund put his finger on his lips to signal him to be quiet. Barney went quiet and started to listen in the woods.

A massive shadow started to appear a bit into the woods, and both Barney and Harlund draw their swords. The shadow didn’t move fast towards them, it moved slow and steady towards them, until they finally started to see what it was, first they saw a nose but soon the whole head and body appeared. It was a massive Direwolf, bigger than Harlund or Barney.

The man behind them that Harlund had been talking to readied his bow and draw it, unsure to whether he should shoot or not. “Farengar, shoot it…” Harlund said in a low tone. Farengar shot the arrow, aiming right at the head, but before it hit the beast a thin sword cut through the air right at the arrow and cut it in half. It was an older woman, dark brown hair, grey eyes and a long face. She’s skinny and is moving extremely quiet for her age. She wore farmer clothes.

“Don’t you dare!” she wheezed and raised her sword at them. Harlund chuckled, but Barney saw something behind her and the beast that he apparently didn’t see. “Why shouldn’t we dare? You might take one of us, and the beast a few.. But we would still get you and the wolf.” Harlund said nonchalantly. “Harlund....” Barney whispered worried while looking at the shadows behind the beast..

The woman noticed this and smirked at Barney. “One of you isn’t full of pride at least, nor is you blind. Harlund, is it? Look behind me…” Harlund saw the many shadows behind her now, and his big smirk became a more worried expression. He did well to hide it though. “You might take me out, Harlund. You might even take her out…” she said and pointed at the enormous direwolf. “...But her pack would take you all. Now, I don’t want any violence, and judging by where you’re going and the size of your ‘army’ I’d say that you’re going to Winterfell.” Barney nodded nervously as the direwolf glared at him with it’s black eyes.

“Coincidently, I am going there as well. And seeing that you can’t even protect yourselves against a couple o’ wolves, I’m going with you.there. I don’t see the smartness in starting to move this time of the day. But luckily, my farm is just an hour or two away to the west. We’ll stay there for the night.” She started to walk towards Barney, but no one dared to raise a weapon against her. “I assume that you are Barney Beartilde, I’m… Sorry for your loss. Bernhard was a good man.” This caused Barney to tense up. How did she know his name? And how did she know his father's name? “I only met him a few times, but he was kind. You’re a new face to me though. I look forward to get to know you.”

She turned slightly to the left and looked at Harlund. “Direwolves are almost extinct after the wall fell, Harlund. She is one of few full grown ones that are left. She is almost as old as me. As far as I know, only Jon Starks ‘Ghost’ is alive, and this one's puppies… Well, they aren’t puppies anylonger, they’re over 20 now. Anyhow, hurt a hair on any direwolf in the north and I will have you executed, have I made myself clear?” Harlund nodded. “Good.” She looked up at Farengar. “Farengar, right? Please continue with that story of yours. Jurgen just ran to get reinforcements, I think. Now, Harlund and Barney, get up on your horses and follow me.”

Barney looked at the her as she walked away and then at Harlund, who had regained his stern look. He walked to his black horse, sat up on it and started to shout at his men. “Alright ye shits. We’ll be following this old lady. She’s been kind enough to let us stay the night at her farm. We’ll be showing the respect she deserves for this kindness.” Barney knew Marbrand’s, usually they don’t take kindly on farmers, peasants or low-borns in general. Barney knew that he didn’t mean this, but he is smart enough to make his men believe this, to make his men kind towards her.

Barney’s horse was standing where he left it. He sat up on it and looked at Jaesa, who had a very questioning look about her. “Who was this fair maiden, my lord?” she asked. Just then he realised that he didn’t ask her name. “I… Not a clue.” he answered. “What do you mean not a clue? Didn’t you ask?” Jaesa asked again. “No I didn’t. And I think that is understandable judging by that fucking beast of a direwolf, no?” Jaesa nodded as an answer and started to look at the back of the beast. “It is a very big direwolf.”

• An hour after this part-continuation but in Harlund’s perspective. -

Harlund V

Just outside of Frosthorn

“Can you fucking believe this, Farengar?” Harlund roared at him. “We’re following a peasant with a bloody beast because we’re scared of them. We’re getting free food at least… Play nice.” Farengar looked nervous, but he nodded to him. “D’you want to hear the rest of the story of how I got the nickname?” Farengar asked, while he slowly started to calm himself down with deep breaths. “Sure. Just start ramblin’ you”

“Alright, where were I? Bryng the Bong, right?” Harlund sighed, before he corrected him. “No, no.. Ol’ man Jurgen just went to get reinforcements and you were just about to shoot the first arrow,” Farengar seemed to remember now. “Ah, right. Very well. So for some reason, they stopped shooting arrows for a short while so I took my chances. I crawled to the wall like a bloody injured dog. Then I looked over the wall and I spotted about 10 men running right at the castle, and 5 archer. But there were a lot more to come… I took shots at the archers first, figured them as the biggest threat for me. The gate would hold for a minute longer. I shot the first arrow right in the face of an bandit-archer. I got a real adrenaline kick and screamed of joy, y’know like ‘WOOOOOHOOW!’. And just started to rain arrows down at them. Archers, men running out of the woods, didn’t matter. I was un-fucking-stoppable. I heard Jurgen shouting some orders to 10-15 lads he scraped together. He shouted to me to cut the chain that kept the gate up. That was just beside me. He had a trick up his sleeve. So at this point, about 25 men stood and tried to get in through the gate. So I cut off the chain as fast as I could. It took me a short while, but in the end I cut it of totally, and the big gate fell right down at 25 men, whereas 1 survived that. Not for long, though. I shot him in the chest a moment later.” Farengar gave Harlund a sad smile, which Harlund seemed indifferent about.

“We lost a lot of good men that night, my lord. All thanks to commander fucking Flowe-” Harlund cut him off. “Late commander Flowers. Just a footsoldier now a days for the… Gods, what’s their name? An arsehole bunch.. Greyhill, no..” Farengar knew who he meant. “The Whitehills?” That was correct. “The whitehills, yeah, yeah. Bunch of shitheads.”

“They are.” This caused Harlund to get scared for a second as he didn’t expect a person to talk to him from the left. Agh, oh no. It’s the old hag again.. “What do you want, woman?” Harlund growled. “Nothing really. Farengar… He just had a very interesting story. That’s all.”
    Harlund glanced at Farengar, whom visibly became nervous again. “So… ehm. So what’s your… story?” he asked. The woman glanced at him and smiled. “We’ll come to that soon.. Very, very soon. Ah! There it is. Look at my boys, working on the fields.” The old hag truly looked happy now. Seeing her ‘boys’ working in the fields. As they came closer, Harlund noticed how big the place really was.

Not only a longhouse, but also 2 small houses, a mill and a very luxurious cottage for farmers. Also 2 reasonably big fields with a lot of seeds. Harlund could spot at least 7 workers, all men, But also an older man sitting in a chair close to the cottage, maybe the husband to the old hag. The old hag looked at the beast and gave her a nod. This caused the direwolf to howl and then all the wolves scattered, and also the direwolf.

She started to walk to the old man, when Harlund jumped off his horse. When he reached the ground, Barney stood just to the left to him and started to follow the woman, Harlund shortly thereafter. “Farengar! Stay here.” Farengar nodded. “Oh.. Hello my own old man.” Harlund could here from the distance.

“Hello, m’lady.” the old man answered. He had grey short hair with a grey thick beard and blue eyes. He was very muscular for his age, but not really that tall, average probably. “I’ve told you uncountable of times that you shouldn’t call me that.” she told him. “As m’lady commands..” he teased her and received a playful hit on his shoulder as the old woman started to smile.

She turned around. “Maybe some introductions are in order for you and Harlund, Barney. Those out there in the fields are 7 of 8 of my children. I won't ramble all their names up, but the oldest ones name is Robb. I’m sure you’ll learn the other names in time. Then I have a daughter as well. She’s named Sansa after the late and great Sansa Stark. The direwolf name is Nymeria, my husband’s, if you say husband’s, name is Gendry.” She took a deep breath and continued. “And I am Arya Stark,”

[Kneel infront of her] [Stand tall]

• [Kneel infront of her]

Arya! Hell, no question, just kneel already. That woman is a Stark after all, which makes her part of the royalty. And as a sworn bannerman of the Starks, Harlund absolutely should kneel. At worst, she's going to be amused, but I doubt there will be any negative consequences from just kneeling. Ah, it's good to see Arya, I'm looking forward for your interpretation of her :)

Ah. You got in on Thursday evening (in my timezone) instead. I'll try to make up for it. We'll see about it. Anyways, enjoy! Barney VI

• [Stand tall] I don't see Harlund kneeling to her.

Arya? What? The confusion is strong with this one.

Ah. You got in on Thursday evening (in my timezone) instead. I'll try to make up for it. We'll see about it. Anyways, enjoy! Barney VI

• edited November 2017

Fuck this. The link was apparently broken, what a shame.

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Stand tall] I don't see Harlund kneeling to her. Arya? What? The confusion is strong with this one.

• [Kneel infront of her]

• [Kneel infront of her]

I bet Harlund is embarrassed for thinking so bad about her.

• edited January 2017

[Kneel infront of her]

it was at this moment Harlund knew he fucked up ...
    jaja , golden

• The voting is closed!

You, of course, chose to kneel to the precious Arya. And I mean, she's royalty. She deserves the respect.

Anyways, next part will be a short (sorry) one parter from Cat (wooho). Last time we saw here, she was sittin' next to Elaena and talking to people needing help. When she was about to accept to help the north. The one. The Only. The Daenerys. The Targaryen. The Daenerys Targaryen.

It'll come up Fri/Saturday. Have a bloody good day.

• Catelyn VI

At the Red Keep

“Mother! You can’t deny me in front of everyone!” Elaena protested when Elaena, Cat and Daenerys had entered the small council chamber. It is a very simple room. An very expensive brown table, with very expensive, yet comfy brown chairs. “I am the bloody Queen, and I rule the South, not you!”

“You do, sweet Elaena. But I rule over the army, that’s what we agreed on. I am the mistress of war.” Daenerys told her, trying to be civil while Elaena clearly was absolutely outraged about it. “Yes. You are the mistress of war. But you don’t decide in the matters. You’re advising me because you have expertise in the matter. I have, unwillingly, taken your advice. But they want our help. It’s a won fight, for a good cause. We need a better relationship with King Robert. I’m tired of sitting here, doing nothing. And now my love, Denterys…” Cat could spot tears in Elaena’s eyes, and so did Dany, who reached Elaena for a hug. They hugged each other tightly and while Elaena was turned with her Back towards Cat, Dany was staring right at Cat with her tired, yet piercing lilac eyes. Cat didn’t know if Dany was smiling at Cat or smiling because of the fact that Elaena actually was hugging her.

“You’re in charge, my sweet, sweet little girl.” She took Elaena by her shoulders stared right into her eyes. “But don’t do anything you regret, Elaena. Think smart, always think smart. I learned that the hard way... I had this relationship once, when I was in Meereen. He always wanted to kill, or other things that those kind of men wants to do. His name was Daario Naharis. Then I had another man, as friends, nothing else. He was the best man I ever knew. And you know what’s weird about that? The first part of our friendship was him spying on me. He played me that he wanted to see me on the iron throne, but he really just gave information about me to King Robert Baratheon, the usurper. Later on he stopped, and served me truly. He was in my service for quite a long time, before Barristan the Bold uncovered his secrets. I exiled him, that was the greatest mistake of my life.”

Cat noticed tears in Daenerys eyes as well. “He came back time after time to prove that he is loyal, that that was the greatest mistake in his life. I refused his excuses, even though he risked his life, time after time. He even got that bloody greyscale to gain my trust back. In the end, he did. But I sent him away again, to find a cure. He comes back, cured. He died, 26 years later. When you were one year old. He loved you so much, and acted like a father to you, during his last year. he was around 75, and died defending me during an assassination attempt. He got poisoned, but he took down the assassin that was after me, and not after him. All because he loved me so, so much. His name was Jorah… Jorah Mormont. The Mormont's wouldn't take his remains.. That's part of my bad relationship with the North. Daario, in Meereen died 15 years ago, defending Meereen, as I ordered him. And now it’s back to slavery.” She took a deep breath and continued.

“My point is when I was young, Jorah advised me the best, but I rarely listened. Now I regret that. I left Daario to defend Meereen, and only visited thrice. And now I regret that. Do what you think is right, Elaena, my dear. But you have to live with it… as I have.”

Cat knew that Dany didn’t talk a lot about her past, Cat could feel it from the tension that Elaena have never heard of this before. At this time, Elaena had tears running down on her beautiful cheeks when she turned around to Cat. “What is your opinion, Cat? What would you’ve done?”

[Tell her that Cat would send the troops to the riverlands] [Tell her that Cat would hold her troops here] [Tell her to follow her heart]

• edited January 2017

I really enjoyed the part, but I have a minor criticism I want to get out of the way. The Canon characters making references to their past feels forced at times. It feels like they're being referenced for the hell of it. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, but that's how it feels.

And about this choice, I'm a bit confused on the context of it and could use some extra explanation. I think it's deciding whether to send aid to the Northeners, but I'm not 100% sure.

[Tell her that Cat would send the troops to the riverlands] It's the most moral thing to do, the other choice is just looking out for yourself. It's time for Elaena to show the world that she cares.

Catelyn VI At the Red Keep “Mother! You can’t deny me in front of everyone!” Elaena protested when Elaena, Cat and Daenerys had entere

• I totally get where you're coming from. It could sometimes feel a bit forced. On this occasion I feel like this. Dany is a woman that would do a lot of things to get what she wants. I mean we've all seen it and read it. To make it sound good I'd reckon that she uses people in her past to kind of manipulate her children. Because, spoiler alert, Dany didn't willingly step down from the throne as it sounds like here. But we'll come to that later on. So she basically makes the point that you should listen to the old and wise, like Jorah of course, and not to your heart or young lover. But I understand, and will take that into consideration for coming parts. :3

The context is basically what Cat thoughts are, Obviously, saying that she should send them to the north sounds pretty biased. Telling her that they should stay could anger Elaena (And I mean, if that's what you want, go for it) but maybe make a bit of a better friend with Dany. Or just neutral to it. To follow the heart.

Glad you enjoyed the part! If you do have further questions, Agent, please let me know.

I really enjoyed the part, but I have a minor criticism I want to get out of the way. The Canon characters making references to their past f

• Just letting you know that I edited a choice into my comment.

I totally get where you're coming from. It could sometimes feel a bit forced. On this occasion I feel like this. Dany is a woman that would

• [Tell her that Cat would send the troops to the riverlands]

Catelyn VI At the Red Keep “Mother! You can’t deny me in front of everyone!” Elaena protested when Elaena, Cat and Daenerys had entere

• [Tell her that Cat would send the troops to the riverlands]

This is really not an easy choice and it took me a while to make up my mind here. I was tempted to take the more neutral option, to tell Elaena to follow her heart and I still am, but at the same time, I feel like sending the troops to the Riverlands is the better thing to do. I am still a bit undecided and might change my vote later on, but I think for now I'll stay with this. The only option I can fully exclude is keeping the troops here, because I don't think Cat should throw Elaena under the bus to become friends with Dany. After all Elaena is the queen and already her friend, so staying loyal to her is something I value more in this occasion here.

• edited January 2017

[Tell her that Cat would send the troops to the riverlands]

Perhaps, if they could go there and support the North, this could help prevent a misunderstanding from happening later. Since there is currently another faction that is trying to force the North and South into War with each other. Helping them, could bring about good diplomacy and both sides may not be so quick to judge and assume things, about the other without all the facts.

• By the way, I sent you a pm.

[Tell her that Cat would send the troops to the riverlands] Perhaps, if they could go there and support the North, this could help preven

• The Voting is Closed!

You want to **send troops to the riverlands, which I thought you would.

Next is a Duncan. Were you chose to imprison your own son, Dustin, and exile The smith's son, Anders.

The part'll be up now!

• edited January 2017

Duncan IV

At The Hunter’s Imperium

Duncan couldn’t… He couldn’t chop his own bloody son’s hand of, he just couldn’t. “Guards.. Lock Dustin up in his room. Don’t let him out for a week. Understood?” The guards nodded and grabbed Dustin. Dustin himself gave Duncan the coldest and most disappointing of looks that Duncan had ever seen. “What did I fucking tell you..” he mumbled while he got dragged away.

“Anders!” Duncan yelled at the man. He weakly looked up at him and nodded. “Because of my son’s inexcusable beatings on you, I will exile you. You will leave in the morning, so you have time to say goodbye to your father and clean yourself up. You will also receive, again for my son’s behaviour, some fresh bits of breads for your travels.” Duncan crouched down at Anders and said to him in a low tone, while staring him right in the eyes. “I think you are a good lad. I do. Do something good with your life. Try to save the people that you love in some way.” Anders looked down on the ground for a short while, and then looked in Duncan’s eyes with determination. “I will.” The whole courtyard was silent for a moment before Duncan rose up and started to walk towards his house. “Good..” he mumbled to himself.

Duncan walked past a two of the longhouses and one house before he reached the biggest house in town, Duncan’s house. The house is lying on a little hill, so Duncan can see the town from his house. But apart from that, it looked no different than a normal wooden house, except it was a bit bigger. Just when he was about to open the door, he heard something behind him in the distance that went real fast. “What the fuck…” Duncan muttered confused. He turned around and saw that something that looked like a hand made catapult that shot a big rock that was just about to land inside of the walls. Duncan could see that it luckily would miss all houses, but instead land on the biggest farm inside the walls. “Shit.” he said as he opened the door with so much power that he was about to tore the door of his house.

“Kail.” he shouted into the house, but got no response. “Kail!” he yelled once again, but no response. “KAIL!” he screamed from the top of his lungs. He got response, but not from his son, Kail. Instead, his daughter Alicia running down the stairs. She was a slim, beautiful young woman, 19 years old. She’s blonde and has brown eyes. Right now, she’s wearing a green, detailed dress. She looked confused until she saw her father, then she gave him a bright smile, before getting the confused look again. “What’s going on Father? What was that sound?”

“We’re being attacked, Alicia. Where is Kail?” Duncan asked her, while thinking about how to deal with the situation. “He’s at the usual tavern visit. Why do you need him?” Duncan ignored her question. “Where’s your mother?” Alicia took a deep breath before she answers. “She went to bed. She looked a bit pale. Why do you need Kail?” Duncan looked straight at the catapult when he answers. “It doesn’t matter. I need you know. Go and check in on Nathaniel quickly and then tell your mother to lock the door. Then you have to run to the guard barracks and send every man to the main gate. Understood?” Alicia needed a moment to collect the information, but she nodded a moment later. “I can always count on you, Alicia.” Duncan said and hugged her tightly.

“But what are you going to do?” Alicia asks. “I’m going to check on why the guards on watch didn’t tell us that a big fucking catapult rolled into sight. And I am going to keep the gate standing, for as long as it takes.” Alicia only nodded before heading to the room where little Nathaniel’s living. Duncan went in the opposite direction right towards the gate. He decided to run right over a farm with wheat to get to the gate as fast as possible. Duncan still had his bow with him. But he could use some arrows. Luckily, the armory was in between Duncan and the gate, and also a few uneasy guards that didn’t know what to do.

Duncan ran right into the armory to fill his quiver with arrows and then ran out again to talk to the 6 guards that just stood there. “You, you, you, you and you…” Duncan said and pointed at 5 of the 6 guards. “... get in, grab as many arrows as you can, and good bows. Fast, we ain’t got much time.” The guards went in while the 6th guard started to talk. “What’s my job, my lord?” the soldier asked. “You’re going to get the smallfolk into the longhouse the most furthest away from the main gates. Women, children, pets, all of them. Then you will bar the little back gate. Get the two strongest smallfolk to help you with that.” The 5 soldiers now got out of the armory, and the last man closed the door. “Mylord” the 6th soldier said before he started to talk to the smallfolk and point them into the right direction.

“Alright! We’ll get up on the wood-walls, and we rain as many arrows on these bloody bandits as we can! We’ll try to be quiet, and then we can take a few of them by surprise.” Duncan turned around to see that the catapult was slowly going down on the ground again. Probably to load another shot. “How did they even get those big rocks from..” A soldier muttered, before Duncan started talking again. “And the most important thing of all. Keep these bandits away from their fucking catapult. Now we need to move.” As Duncan said ‘move’ he turned around and started to run towards the gate. They reached the stairs up to the wall just left of the gate, as Duncan turned his head towards the soldiers. The bandits are using their swords to get in, and will soon succeed. “Alright. We’ll crouch our way up and hide there, we ready our arrows and shoot. Me, you and you will shoot at the catapult, while you two are shooting at the men at the gate. We will also spread out. I’ll stand just over the gate, and then we’re keeping a bit of distance between each other. Any questions? No? Good. Let’s move up.” Duncan whispered to his men. The men nodded and followed him up. Duncan was the first one to stop right above the gate while man after man continued and stopped as he had ordered. When everyone was in position, he readied his arrow, and the guards did so as well. Duncan looked at closest guard, nodded and turned around to aim fast.

He saw a chance to get 2 in one, both of the men that got the catapult down. He shot, and got them both. The other guards shot as well, and only one of them missed their target. They continued to rain arrows on them, while getting some resistance as well. Duncan could tell that the bandits were inexperienced archers. The bandits didn’t consider how hard the wind blew and their aim wasn’t great. One arrow though, flew just centimetres away from Duncan’s left ear.

The Bandits seemed to see their failure, and started to charge at the gate instead, were only a few men still were standing. Duncan could overhear a shout though. “ Hey! We should just use the fucking catapult to ram the bloody gate down!” The charging men, turned around and ran to the catapult instead. It was on ground level again. They slowly turned it around, facing the forest instead. Steadily, but slowly the couple of dozens of bandits pushed the catapult towards them.

Duncan shot his last arrow that gutted the last bandit-archer. Now he had more time to analyze what the hell they actually are doing. They turned the catapult around to face the forest… Which means that the catapult will go off from this side… There we have it! They will set the catapult of right under where they stand, which will more or less make this wall that Duncan and the guards are standing on explode. Just as he realized this the catapult were in position. Duncan and the man that ordered to use the catapult to ram the gate yelled at the same time. “Get the fuck away from this wall, guards!” Respective “Use the Catapult, Fucking now!”

6 of 7 men on the wall managed to get off the wall. Duncan saw the 7:th man in the air, screaming before he landed on the ground. He couldn’t tell if he was just unconscious or if he actually died. But before he could think of anything else, one of the stones of the wall hit him in the head. He fell to the ground, groaning. It was a wonder that he still was conscious. Hell, it was a wonder that he even survived the hit.

Trying to get back on his feets was hard, but leaning against the wall helped out alot. Everything was blurry, and Duncan knew that he at least got a concussion from that hit, if he was lucky. He could barely see the wall he was leaning against, as he felt warm blood on his left cheek. Duncan didn’t know what to do.. He could try to leave, and get more help instead, or he could try to get the smallfolk safe. But he could also stay here. The gate would fall any moment now, and the guards need their lord. But chances are that he would faint as he just would have lift his sword.

[Stay and try to fight] [Try to help get the smallfolk to safety] [Try to get to the barracks to rally the troops]

• Whoa, these bandits are seriously more powerful than expected. These are not some highwaymen who ambush travellers on the road, these are a genuine threat to fortified castles, which makes them more like a rebel group, or a militia. I have absolutely no doubt that they receive help from somewhere, there is absolutely no way they could be that strong otherwise. That makes me guess that they are fighting for some unseen antagonist, but the question is if they directly follow his or her orders, or if they are merely pawns in this game.

[Try to get to the barracks to rally the troops]

I believe by doing this, Duncan is ultimately going to do the most good. More soldiers means more to fight back the attackers and it also means more men to protect the smallfolk. That said, directly protecting the smallfolk also souns like a good idea and I am a bit torn. But as I said, more soldiers would ensure better chances for the smallfolk as well, so maybe with this choice, he gets a better chance at doing both, fighting and helping to protect the innocents.

Duncan IV At The Hunter’s Imperium Duncan couldn’t… He couldn’t chop his own bloody son’s hand of, he just couldn’t. “Guards.. Lock Du

• [Stay and try to fight] Duncan does not abandon a fight! It's risky, but he's gotta try. More often or not, I'm probably going to pick choices that I feel are the most in character. It was really cool to see Alicia for a quick minute, and to get references to the other family members.

Also I believe you made a mistake while writing. Duncan's son's name is Dustin not Adrion.

I slightly regret having Dustin locked up now, could really use his help in this fight.

This was a really great part btw. I loved it!

Duncan IV At The Hunter’s Imperium Duncan couldn’t… He couldn’t chop his own bloody son’s hand of, he just couldn’t. “Guards.. Lock Du

• edited January 2017

Woops, I accidently posted my response under the wrong person. My response is below now.

Whoa, these bandits are seriously more powerful than expected. These are not some highwaymen who ambush travellers on the road, these are a

• [Try to get to the barracks to rally the troops]

I generally agree with the reasons Liquid listed, for doing this. It makes the most sense to gather them to help secure the town. If he tries to stay and fight with that head injury, there is a good chance he will die.

• [Try to get to the barracks to rally the troops]

• Also I believe you made a mistake while writing. Duncan's son's name is Dustin not Adrion.

Oh shot! Yes. you are absolutely right.. That's a typo right there. Thanks for letting me know! Glad you liked the part.

[Stay and try to fight] Duncan does not abandon a fight! It's risky, but he's gotta try. More often or not, I'm probably going to pick choic

• [Stay and try to fight]

• edited February 2017

[Stay and try to fight]

Also, I am back so hi everyone again, sorry for being gone, but for those who knew the reasons of my absence the situation didn't become better at all, actually now I care at home for my mom (who now has to stay in bed as much as possible), but I just can't keep from thinking about how I didn't manage to finalize my characters for the various stories and at the very least I want to do that as reading the stories should help me cheer up again.

I will need time to read everything to catch up (both PMs and threads like the one for FoT) as such excuse me for not reacting to most messages and issues yet. Fluid's story was the easiest to read due to his/her own slow posting of updates, as such I didn't miss a lot.

• Also, I am back so hi everyone again, sorry for being gone, but for those who knew the reasons of my absence the situation didn't become better at all, actually now I care at home for my mom (who now has to stay in bed as much as possible), but I just can't keep from thinking about how I didn't manage to finalize my characters for the various stories and at the very least I want to do that as reading the stories should help me cheer up again.

I'm very happy that you're back, Jorian. I'm also sorry to hear about your mother. Hope the stories will cheer you up,

Fluid's story was the easiest to read due to his/her own slow posting of updates, as such I didn't miss a lot.

His. =)

joriandrake posted: »

[Stay and try to fight] Also, I am back so hi everyone again, sorry for being gone, but for those who knew the reasons of my absence the

• [Try to get to the barracks and rally the truth] No way 6 men can hold back all those guys. Sure, 5 can't either. But Alicia gotta hurry the fuck up otherwise.

Real good part. Liked it a damn lot.

• edited February 2017

The Voting is Closed!

We got a tie. I'll leave it up to Agent tomorrow since Duncan's Agent's character.

Anyways, next part might be up tomorrow night, otherwise in Saturday morning. We're gonna get ANOTHER Harlund part. We've gotten a lot of them so far. Well, it feels like that anyhow. He met no one special last time we saw him. No one special at all.

Have a nice day or night! :)

EDIT: Oh shoot. Ivy voted last sec there, not a tie at all. You guys chose to Rally the troops, or at least try. Which, arguably is the safest choice.

• [Try to get to the barracks and rally the truth]

Hell yeah! Gotta rally the truth. Oh, man. I gotta use that choice sometimes. Thanks for the vote though, and I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed the part. =)

captainivy1 posted: »

[Try to get to the barracks and rally the truth] No way 6 men can hold back all those guys. Sure, 5 can't either. But Alicia gotta hurry the fuck up otherwise. Real good part. Liked it a damn lot.

• I was fooled into believing I had power. :'(

The Voting is Closed! We got a tie. I'll leave it up to Agent tomorrow since Duncan's Agent's character. Anyways, next part might be u

• Aaaw. I'm sorry. If I remember correctly the first time I voted in FoT you changed Ivy's vote to help Axell instead. And now he destroyed it for ye. But at least you had power then. :3

I was fooled into believing I had power.

• Harlund VI

At the Stark Farm

Reluctantly, he kneeled in front of Arya. Barney kneeled as fast as he heard her name, but Harlund was more reluctant. “Oh gods.. Rise up, my lords.” she said and gave them a smirk. “Do you have any tents?” Harlund and Duncan looked at each other and answered simultaneously. “Yes, your highness” Arya smiled at this comment and looked at Gendry. “Arya works absolutely fine for me, my lords.” Gendry smiled. “As my lady commands.” Gendry seemed to understand what she was trying to tell him. She looked at Barney and Harlund. “Get your tents up there. On the grass field. Should be big enough for you both. Goodnight, my lords.” Barney bowed to her, while Harlund simply nodded, and then the both men walked towards their men.

“This can’t be true, Barney.” Harlund told him. “I’ve heard that Arya was dead.. Just a couple of weeks ago.” Barney chuckled. “And who told you that, Harlund? It wasn’t long ago I fought beside Robert. And he said that she was fine. She did her own thing, he told me.” Harlund was quiet for a moment before he answered. “I.. I don’t fucking know. I just got a feeling. And I will find ou-.” Barney fastened his steps to get in front of him and then put a hand on his chest. They were just 7-8 metres away from the men, so Barney talked in a lower tone, with a dead serious look in his eyes. “I don’t care what you’re gonna do, Harlund. But whatever it is, I won't have a hand in this. I won't take shit from Arya just because you’re being paranoid.” Barney took his hand away from Harlund’s chest. “Do whatever you gotta do. But don’t blame me when you are getting caught.” Harlund nodded grimly and then they walked to the men.

“Every Marbrand man! We’re camping at that grass field. Get to know the Beartilde’s for a bit. We might be with ‘em for quite a while.” Harlund looked at Farengar and pointed at him. “You, with me.” Farengar jumped of his horse and commanded one of the guards to take his and Harlund’s horse. He walked to Harlund. “What’s on your mind, my lord?” Harlund hesitated at first, but decided to trust him in the end. “We are sneaking into the house tonight. You’re good at sneakin’, aren’t you?” Farengar looked surprised, confused and slightly scared at the same time. “I’m not a good sneaker, my lord. With my luck I’ll fart in someone’s damn face.” Harlund gave Farengar a disappointed, yet determined look. “But, my lord, I know someone who is good at sneaking that we actually brought. He’s reeeeal good. Sneaky Ned, y’know?” Harlund nodded. “Oh, I know him, Farengar. Go get him. You’re still coming though.” Farengar looked confused once again. “For what? I tol-” Harlund cut him off. “You’re not coming in, you’re keeping watch. Go get him, and meet me by that little shed 10 metres east of the main house.” Harlund pointed at a little shed that he had seen. No windows in that direction either. Farengar nodded, but the man looked troubled. Harlund sighed.

“Farengar… What?” He asked him. Farengar was quiet for a brief moment before he answered. “I would never betray you, my lord. You saved my life. But I still need to ask… Why are we doing this? What are you trying to prove?” Harlund was quick to answer. “Something feels odd over this whole place, Farengar. Fucking odd. I need to find out what is going on. She’s supposedly royalty. Why would she live out here then, for example. Why would she live a boring life like that when she can have everything on a fucking iron plate?” Harlund breathed, but before he could continue, Farengar answered the question. “Didn’t you hear the stories as a kid.” Harlund did hear the stories. About the great Arya Stark. Followed her own path. Big castles and playing a lady wasn’t her path. “Exactly. I’ve heard the stories. I want to find out myself. You’re thinking differently?” Farengar shook his head. “As I said. I follow you till your or mine death.” As he said ‘death’ he turned around and started to look for Sneaky Ned.

Harlund started to walk quietly to the Main house, where the family lives. How would he get in? “My lord! Found him real quick.” Farengar almost shouted. Harlund rolled his eyes and turned around and saw Sneaky Ned and Farengar. Sneaky Ned was a short man who probably didn’t have a inch of fat on his body. He was bald and had no facial hair. He had grey eyes, and have lost his right ear. “Oh yeah. Just continue shoutin’ that all over the fucking north, Farengar. Gods… Think.” Farengar looked ashamed and nodded.

“Sneaky Ned. How are we going to do this?” he asked the man. “We will either go through the front door. That is very risky. We could go through the little cellar that they have. Also risky, since we don’t know what’s there. We could try a window. That might be the safest route. But anything can happen. I’ll let you choose this one, my lord.”

[Sneak through the front door] [Sneak through the Cellar] [Sneak through a window (Ned will choose which window though)]

• [Sneak through the Cellar]

Best time to also 'protect the wine cellar' while sneaking through

Harlund VI At the Stark Farm Reluctantly, he kneeled in front of Arya. Barney kneeled as fast as he heard her name, but Harlund was mo

• [Sneak through the Cellar] Seems like the last place they'd expect a break in to me.

Harlund VI At the Stark Farm Reluctantly, he kneeled in front of Arya. Barney kneeled as fast as he heard her name, but Harlund was mo

• [Sneak through the Cellar]

• edited February 2017

[Sneak through a window (Ned will choose which window though)]

I first wanted to say the cellar because out of all these rooms , it's perhaps where we'd find secretive intel .

But having ned choosing the window feels to me like a good idea , his surname is sneaky ned , so i'm sure he won't get caught if he's the one to chose which window .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.