The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• No, I just assumed it was mostly minorities in poverty and urban areas.

Uhhhh not really dude, people of all races do drugs. You really think most drug dealers are black people?

• Nah, drugs are everywhere.

DabigRG posted: »

No, I just assumed it was mostly minorities in poverty and urban areas.

• True. The most likely source of an addict's fix? Pharmacies.

Nah, drugs are everywhere.

• How do you think things would've gone and how you would've felt if Kenny had been "Carver" like originally planned?

• Well, not really a plot-line per se. They just dropped recurring hints.
    Rick sees a zombie girl pick up her stuffed toy.
    The Governor's zombie daughter responds to music.
    And then Morgan's zombie wife tried to get back in their house. I think she even turned the doorknob.

It was an entire plotline? Interesting.

• Well, not really a plot-line per se. They just dropped recurring hints.

Oh. Still, I think that would've been a nice thing to keep. I kinda like the idea of walkers being capable of recognizing their loved ones and clinging to reminders of their former existences.

Rick sees a zombie girl pick up her stuffed toy.

Aw....I think that was in that commercial I saw online when I was considering finally watching the show. Back in November.

The Governor's zombie daughter responds to music.

...Why is there no twerking zombie gifs to put here? Dangit Internet, you had one job!

And then Morgan's zombie wife tried to get back in their house. I think she even turned the doorknob.

I hope Morgan isn't a major character because still haven't watched it, not that it matters at this point.

Louche posted: »

Well, not really a plot-line per se. They just dropped recurring hints. Rick sees a zombie girl pick up her stuffed toy. The Governor's z

• Out of curiosity, if in ANF Kenny and Jane were included as part of the regular cast for a time, but they each occupied the same spot that the other took and so made the same choices with slightly different dialogue (kind of like in the case of Carley/Doug) would you accept that?

If you didn't choose either of these endings, they'd probably just be taken up by Clem or another 3rd character or something.

• Eh, maybe. I know a common suggestion was that the two either be mentor/advisor figures on the sidelines(which was my expectations of Kenny in Season 2) when they weren't explicitly needed or having them be kidnapped by the New Frontier to give Clementine another personal motivation to fight against them. Personally, I was actually kinda banking on them giving Jane a "major" role in the main plot while dramatically scaling back Kenny (even if that meant having him pass in his sleep due to old age) due to having getting far more than the lion's share of focus to compensate.

On the other condition, I guess Edith, Gil, Ava, or whoever could've taken their place in that role if necessary. Officer Andre Mitchell was a thing, after all.

Davissons posted: »

Out of curiosity, if in ANF Kenny and Jane were included as part of the regular cast for a time, but they each occupied the same spot that t

• edited January 2017

And one of the actors whos character died wanted their zombie to recognize Rick and say his name, but they nixed that idea.

Why is there no twerking zombie gifs to put here?

That's so disturbing, I'm gonna have to change my avatar

why would you post that

Well, not really a plot-line per se. They just dropped recurring hints. Oh. Still, I think that would've been a nice thing to keep.

• And one of the actors whos character died wanted their zombie to recognize Rick and say his name, but they nixed that idea.

Yeah, admittedly that sounds kinda dumb/a little too silly.

That's so disturbing, I'm gonna have to change my avatar

Which is why you changed it to Becca of all people. :lol: That's just inherently funny.

why would you post that

Didn't the Governor rip her teeth out so he could tongue kiss her or some shit?

And one of the actors whos character died wanted their zombie to recognize Rick and say his name, but they nixed that idea. Why is the

• Mike and Arvo for season 4 COMFIRMED!!!1!!

I doubt it, but hopefully they won't unless it adds something substantial to the story.

• I never thought about that, good question. I guess the most basic explanation would be that he had a more difficult time escaping Savannah. Christa and Omid are under the impression he is gone, so maybe they didn't even think to wait around for Kenny.

On a bit of an unrelated note, it would be interesting to see a dlc episode of Kenny during the time he was lost.

• edited January 2017

Which is why you changed it to Becca of all people. That's just inherently funny.

Whaat? She's one of the few characters who doesn't even have her own avatar option here. It's criminal. And underneath her edgy demeanor is just a disturbed little kid.

Didn't the Governor rip her teeth out so he could tongue kiss her or some shit?

Yes, another example of Kirkman's stellar shock value writing.
    I'm glad the TV show made the governor into a more sympathetic 3-dimensional bad guy instead of the ridiculous "for the evulz" character he was in the comic book.

One of the few things the show did much better.

And one of the actors whos character died wanted their zombie to recognize Rick and say his name, but they nixed that idea. Yeah, ad

• Maybe. Again, I'd rather they do something major with some of the only carry-overs from Season 2 then just bring them back for the sake of it.

Mike and Arvo for season 4 COMFIRMED!!!1!!

• Whaat? She's one of the few characters who doesn't even have her own avatar option here. It's criminal. And underneath her edgy demeanor is just a disturbed little kid.

Yeah, I noticed. And its more like "Twerking zombies?! Better get out the least feminine teenager!"

Yes, another example of Kirkman's stellar shock value writing.
    I'm glad the TV show made the governor into a more sympathetic 3-dimensional bad guy instead of the ridiculous "for the evulz" character he was in the comic book.

One of the few things the show did much better.

I'll have to see when I see it. Otherwise, all I know is that TV show Governor is an oldish white guy, while comic Governor is a Mexican rapist that has dreadlocks for some reason.

Which is why you changed it to Becca of all people. That's just inherently funny. Whaat? She's one of the few characters who doesn'

• Given the Season's track record, do you think Jane was intentionally designed with the option of replacing Luke and Sarah in mind?

• If they kept it with Troy he would have banged Rebecca and Jane (and possibly Sarah...eugh)

My word, that guy'd really get around: He'd dipped in young crazy, older bitch, or both! And that's terrible!

• If Lee was a Christian and so was Kenny, do you think they taught Clem about Christianity considering they were kinda her main two guardians for the most part of the 2 seasons, I know Christa was for a while but we have no idea about her religion if any.
    Or do you think they didn't bother teaching her considering it's the apocalypse and all that...

Oh, and is there any evidence to suggest that Clementine's parents had a religion and were raising her as such,
    like a cross in her house when Lee first met her or I dunno, some dialogue or something?

• Idk, probably. Honestly, I think almost every character besides Sarita and Randall we're probably Christian.

ZombiePizza posted: »

If Lee was a Christian and so was Kenny, do you think they taught Clem about Christianity considering they were kinda her main two guardians

• For those who wanna get all Ron the Death Eater: do you think that being right about Eleanor could be a sign of the writers trying to have another character like Kenny in terms of reception and execution?

• Are all the 400 Days characters reused models of older characters?

• edited January 2017

What is the distinction among character development, which seems to be used in different meanings and contexts at times?

• Did Bonnie's bottle of rum originally come from Howe's Hardware or the Moonstar Lodge?

• Was Nate a necrophiliac?

• Howe's. Carver apparently had it hidden in his desk and she apparently snuck it out ahead of time.

Did Bonnie's bottle of rum originally come from Howe's Hardware or the Moonstar Lodge?

• Maybe. I think he may have just been teasing Russell about that, though.

Was Nate a necrophiliac?

• But he also encourages Russell to rate the female walker on a scale of 1 to 10, like he used to do that with his buddy that Eddie killed

Maybe. I think he may have just been teasing Russell about that, though.

• I guess Carver was more of a rum girl.

Does Bonnie say those exact words?

Howe's. Carver apparently had it hidden in his desk and she apparently snuck it out ahead of time.

• ...That she snuck it out or what you just said?

I guess Carver was more of a rum girl. Does Bonnie say those exact words?

• edited January 2017

Who knows, man--it's Nate! I wouldn't be surprised if he did throw it on the back of the truck so him and Russell can tag team it later.

But he also encourages Russell to rate the female walker on a scale of 1 to 10, like he used to do that with his buddy that Eddie killed

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

If you ask her where she got it from, she says that Carver kept the alcohol in the armory... which happened to be where she worked. So she swiped it on the way out. Priorities.

I guess Carver was more of a rum girl. Does Bonnie say those exact words?

• But he also encourages Russell to rate the female walker on a scale of 1 to 10

I think was more playful/obnoxious hijinks than any serious conversation. He was more than likely just fucking with him to put up this psycho façade. Don't get me wrong he does seem a little desperate for pussy

But he also encourages Russell to rate the female walker on a scale of 1 to 10, like he used to do that with his buddy that Eddie killed

• Nate was just fucking with Russell because he refused to rate/talk about the attractiveness of the living girls he used to know.

Clemenem posted: »

But he also encourages Russell to rate the female walker on a scale of 1 to 10 I think was more playful/obnoxious hijinks than any s

• [removed]

Nate was just fucking with Russell because he refused to rate/talk about the attractiveness of the living girls he used to know.

• THANK YOU!!!

Nate was just fucking with Russell because he refused to rate/talk about the attractiveness of the living girls he used to know.

• [removed]

• Why is Jesus so awkwardly taller than most characters. He's not that tall in the comics

• Oooh, okay. That makes a lot more sense!

Deltino posted: »

If you ask her where she got it from, she says that Carver kept the alcohol in the armory... which happened to be where she worked. So she swiped it on the way out. Priorities.

• To make him seem larger than life and put him above the other characters despite his minor role.

Clemenem posted: »

Why is Jesus so awkwardly taller than most characters. He's not that tall in the comics

• If that's the case that's really stupid and Kirkman should stay the hell away from Telltale Games

To make him seem larger than life and put him above the other characters despite his minor role.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.