Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• There was still no point

Yeah well, there was no point to a lot of things that they did, and they still did them anyways, so...

Louche posted: »

There was still no point in making it a full separate chapter and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

• This hat is a fossil.

People were talking about Clem's hat so here it is up close and personal. Also, people can't seem to agree on the color of Clementine's hat.

• He looks simultaneously so struck out and yet so chill.

• Imagine Lee in NF with his debut returning scene in which he accidently stabs himself with that huge body-dagger and bleeds to death in Clementine's arms.

• Pretty sure that's aimed at Mike.

Gameserer posted: »

Yep

• Unless it's death

in a flashback!

fallandir posted: »

What if you pick the silence dialogue option, does he calm down anyway? Yes, because if it does not, it would trigger different version of this scene, which simply does not exist.

• Omfg so many comments x,x

Did you know that chosing to say nothing all game long makes it so ridiculous (and boring)?

• Don't be like that.

Deltino posted: »

There was still no point Yeah well, there was no point to a lot of things that they did, and they still did them anyways, so...

• You serious?

The best chapter name is undoubtedly 'The Woods'

• Yeah

"Hey alvie, dont be a whiny jerk"

Is totally aimed at mike

DabigRG posted: »

Pretty sure that's aimed at Mike.

• Huh...you're right. Memory of an elephant, ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah "Hey alvie, dont be a whiny jerk" Is totally aimed at mike

• Why does it look like that Clem's hat has bullet holes?

People were talking about Clem's hat so here it is up close and personal. Also, people can't seem to agree on the color of Clementine's hat.

• edited February 2017

Tripp: Awfuly convenient the pass is blocked like this (At the blocked road in EP2)

Tripp does CinemaSins' job.

• Arvo sucks at shooting.

AronDracula posted: »

Why does it look like that Clem's hat has bullet holes?

• Damn, the bullet went through Clementines shoulder and then splintered off into her hat? That's some truly epic failure there.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Arvo sucks at shooting.

• edited February 2017

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her?

If you take her hostage in S3E2, she gives Gabe a similar look while Tripp and Jesus are talking with each other on the way to Richmond.

enter image description here

Not sure if shipping fuel or imminent manipulation.
  • THAT'S MY GIRL!!

Davissons posted: »

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her? If you take her hostage in S3E2, sh

• Clem manipulating her new friends.

GOOD JOB!

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her? If you take her hostage in S3E2, sh

• edited February 2017

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her?

...Why? Context?

If you take her hostage in S3E2, she gives Gabe a similar look while Tripp and Jesus are talking with each other on the way to Richmond.

EDIT: Oh, this is when you side with Conrad! That's right, my bad.

Not sure if shipping fuel or imminent manipulation.

Hopefully, neither.

• edited February 2017

Some lines I found. I think some or used, not entirely sure.

enter image description here (Outside the gates)

enter image description here (to Eli)

• enter image description here This one is used. It's when you first arrive at Prescott and choose the "We won't stay long" option

When Eleanor first takes a look at Javier's cut.

This is a possible exchange between Eleanor and Javier regarding Clementine. Forgot which option leads to it.

About 90% sure this one is used, too. I think you need to choose silence to get it?

The rest are unused.

Some lines I found. I think some or used, not entirely sure. (Outside the gates) (to Eli)

• It's definitely blue because on the key art for ANF it's clearly blue.

• Thanks for the clarifications!

This one is used. It's when you first arrive at Prescott and choose the "We won't stay long" option When Eleanor first takes

• Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her?

...Why? Context?

Back in All That Remains, you can have Clem give [Sad Eyes] to members of the group (except you can [Glare] only to Nick). I think @Davissons is suggesting it's a throwback.

DabigRG posted: »

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her? ...Why? Context? If you

• What is real is in your heart, not on the screen.

Is this real?

• Sounds like Tripp was going to trust us less, you know, like any normal human in the apocalypse would.

Some lines I found. I think some or used, not entirely sure. (Outside the gates) (to Eli)

• Sounds like Tripp was going to trust us less, you know, like any normal human in the apocalypse would.

But who's got time for not trusting a protagonist? :D

Sounds like Tripp was going to trust us less, you know, like any normal human in the apocalypse would.

• The boy just became her slave.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited February 2017

except you can [Glare] only to Nick

You know, I never got why they decided to give the [Glare] option to Nick, and not Rebecca

Despite the fact that Nick was being a dick during that scene, Rebecca was being much worse than he was. And at least Nick had a more understandable reason for being a dick.

Sort of like how if you stay quiet when you first wake up, Rebecca tries to take the gun from Nick, causing it to fire... then everyone blames Nick for shooting the gun anyways, including Rebecca herself. The devs really had it out for Nick in the first episode.

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her? ...Why? Context? Back i

• enter image description here

Megami_Kizukanai gets credit.

• edited February 2017

Yeah, that is interesting now that you mention it. This is probably a hunch but since you can play Clem as a manipulative one with Alvin, I think since Clem noticed Rebecca was pregnant it's obvious to her she's interested in having a child and might like kids so Clem tried to use that against her.

But yeah, I agree with the second statement. It's been a while since I played All That Remains though so I kinda forgot about that lol

except you can [Glare] only to Nick You know, I never got why they decided to give the [Glare] option to Nick, and not Rebecca De

• Deltino: [Is like that]

Louche posted: »

Don't be like that.

• Is that episode 3?

Megami_Kizukanai gets credit.

• If you remain silent in the ''You have to shoot me.'' ''Leave me.'' choice in ''No Time Left'' Clementine will decide what to do depending on your entire Season One choices.

• Episode 2 when Jesus is talking about the James River right when you meet him. Then it cuts to the scene where you're in the tunnel and Clem tells you she was with the new frontier. It briefly showed the mountain but not that much.

Is that episode 3?

• That's a good point! I never thought about that! Oh, Telltale(cuz I don't think we're supposed to single out anyone), what the hell?

Still, I think Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy offers a decent handwave. And if I had to guess, they really wanted to push Nick as a jerk so that his backstory and hidden depths would have a stronger punch. Well that and maybe they did originally plan to have Rebecca either consistently be a bitch throughout the Season and/or have more believably displayed softness afterwards.

except you can [Glare] only to Nick You know, I never got why they decided to give the [Glare] option to Nick, and not Rebecca De

• I was asking about the Javier instance specifically

Remember how in S3E1 Clementine gives Javier the [Sad Eyes] to try and convince him to side with her? ...Why? Context? Back i

• edited February 2017

(Sorry Spodes)
    Credit to @TheMPerson

The boy just became her slave.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.